Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi (46241 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Made Heaven - Wife, Florence / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

The question is this, will you even have the privilege?
You don't understand what the word if is again. And why would I want to be a politician there is no privilege in that nonsense with the way this shitty country is, if you are an apc or pdp stooge don't bother arguing with me, I don't roll with those kind of people.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by lereinter(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
All hail the chief mourner of nigeria

Osinbajo ( CMO )
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by dalass(f): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
alramon:
wink the best vice president since Nigeria's inception!

shocked @the 2nd & the 5th picture, what is a cctv camera doing in that room again?

nawa o

Haba! Youre questioning what CCTV cameras are doing in a two time Governor and Senator"s house

Even you can't install one at your home?

Even before Ajinobi became Senator and Governor, he had always been quite security conscious.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by bewla(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
DEROX:
wink My amiable vice president professor pastor osinbajo some fools from a particular region will land me bashing now o May ajimobi rest in peace
Fun ra won ni won ma fun ra won lo gun je

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by mubzynani: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
chiiraq802:
Professor!! my man....
The only good thing in this scamdemic government...

If i see your face on any election ballot paper, i will whole heartedly thumbprint for you and protect my vote irrespective of party.
RIP Ajimobi
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by lereinter(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
chiiraq802:
Professor!! my man....
The only good thing in this scamdemic government...

If i see your face on any election ballot paper, i will whole heartedly thumbprint for you and protect my vote irrespective of party.

Good thing indeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by DEROX: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
bewla:
Fun ra won ni won ma fun ra won lo gun je
back to sender cool
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
dalass:

Haba! Youre questioning what CCTV cameras are doing in a two time Governor and Senator"s house

Even you can't install one at your home?

Even before Ajinobi became Senator and Governor, he had always been quite security conscious.

toor
okay

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Omoluabi16(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ajimobi still remains the best governor oyo state till date. We will miss him. May God comfort the family of the departed.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Honchoslim16(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
alramon:
wink the best vice president since Nigeria's inception!

shocked @the 2nd & the 5th picture, what is a cctv camera doing in that room again?

nawa o
Must you see everything... human beings sha
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Sheriman(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na Dem dey fine pass but con see ordinarily Nigerians how Dem worwor reach
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Hongkongfukid(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Why will he show ?, when he is hell bent on destroying Ajimobi's legacies. Forgetting that one day, he will also die.
Let's see if Makinde, can cheat death & live forever.
fvck off
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by ada9ja(f): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
I thought MNK ipob said Osibanjo is dead or missing...or is that man from Senegal by the name Oshibri?

Ndi alaaaaa
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by naturallysimple(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
jideflash:
Ok o. What of southern Kaduna?
Make Buhari or SSG go their now.
Is it SW problem that their prople are not trained
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by AbuAeesha: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
hmm, see as they transformed our vice president to chairman condolence affairs
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by sumex20(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oracleforce:
Oh God enrich my financial status.. I don't want to live a broke life.
Same as me oo. Brokenness na disease
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
[i][/i]
laurel03:
GSM stupid for what he did to Ajimobi death...
He should sha go and visit his senior colleague family it is the proper thing to do.It doesn't stop him from continue his case in court.The visit might even help soften all the political nerves and a compromise can be reach for an out of court settlement.At least Madam would have calm down from the initial shock .Sending his Deputy is not enough representation for a man who broke the jinx of getting a second term in office in Oyo state.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Abusadiq01(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Weitin Osin dey write for dat book?
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by bewla(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
DEROX:
back to sender cool
I don't me u o politician am saying o

so is back to them as u wish them
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by VirginFinder: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The last words of Vice President

I Bbelieve Mr Ajimobi was led to Jesus Christ before Hhe Ppassed away!

This last Sstatement from the Vice President Hhas a Ccorrelation with the state the Late Ajimobi wife made last week..

I Bbelieve Ssomeone led that Mman to Christ!
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Bimpe29: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm.

May Allah continue bless his soul Aameen.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Bluntemperor: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr
I won't be surprised if this visit is another errand

Our mere house boy in Aso rock

Hot weed can intoxicate sha!
Ask Baba God to reposition you like the VP Osinbajo,so that respect for you is for life!
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by gungab(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
uruba23:
Na wa cctv camera in the sit room what if someone hack the ip.Secret hidden cameras are better.Gov Makinde sef you won't show abi.

Can offline CCTV be hacked ?
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Clothingonline9(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ajimobi the best in oyo since 1999 he started the new Ibadan project Seyi makinde work on infrastructure and Agriculture landmark projects or else na only 4yrs oooo.oyo people don’t vote party oooo or propaganda be smart.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
gungab:

Can offline CCTV be hacked ?
If it runs on I.P it can.Your privacy compromise....you might end up been scammed by fake prophets who have been watching you all day or your business interest delibrately been targeted.Offline don't think so,except of course physical access is enabled and depending on the camera and the sofistication of the interceptor.You might end up with videos showing all his fine, meanwhile assets are been lifted.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by gungab(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
uruba23:

If it runs on I.P it can.Your privacy compromise....you might end up been scammed by fake prophets who have been watching you all day or your business interest delibrately been targeted.Offline don't think so,except of course physical access is enabled and depending on the camera and the sofistication of the interceptor.You might end up with videos showing all his fine, meanwhile assets are been lifted.

Okay
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by earnit3: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Really
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by john650(m): 2:55am On Aug 10, 2020
I like this. No one is taking a chance by not wearing a face mask, especially when paying a condolence visit for a man who died from Covid-19. You don't want to become the next victim.
Re: Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi by ofwest47(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you Mr. Vice President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.