Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (56590 Views)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells / Edo Crisis: Senators, Ex-ministers Join Forces With APC Govs Against Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Fidelcashboy: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
True talk. Is he expecting Tinubu to support PDP or Obaseki?

who made him leader?
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by SirBunky85(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Mayababy:
hello...this might look awkward but got something I wanna discuss with u...u can chat me up on watsapp... 08165352519
I hope u will tell to scammer to quit defrauding people of their hard earned fortunes?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Eriokanmi: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:

Only in your dream will APC lose Edo. cool
Oga, I'm not bragging I'm a nominal member of the apc but not a card carrying member its the realty on ground. I voted oshiomohle twice just so you know. Obaseki he's condemning today was the brain box of his 2 terms. Oshiomohle also did worse to the then pdp law makers. Check it. Oshomole isn't learned. Na Labour man. But because we saw some element of sincerely in him which he had proven, we decided to vote him. All the developments under his government were brought about by obaseki and ize-iyamu self knows this. Oshomole went to lagos to meet this man in his ikoyi firm , Afrinvest Ltd to help him. Now, Oshomole wanted to become the godfather he once preached against and a proof people can change anytime. If not for his selfishness ize-iyamu he is now selling to us can't be on the top 10 list of aspirants in edo apc. Na una this arrangee dey shark grin We will ensure obaseki wins again. After that, we may return to the apc, no leele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by SirBunky85(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
why did he run to abuja after the rumour that baba would not relinquish power come 2023? Why was he afraid of elrufai altercations? Baba sef was shocked that day he suddenly showed up in aso vila to confirm the rumour. How I love buhari but oshiomohle had destroyed the party in my state already, the party which made him. I wish he had allowed obaseki to remain in the apc. It was the greatest mistake he made. Apc just handed over the state to the pdp on a platter of gold. Only in their dream would apc win edo.
who come be dis one?inconsequential beings everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Fidelcashboy: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Now here comes the syllogism.

1. We have great respect for Wike~ ipob lunatics

2. I have great respect for Tinubu ~ Wike

(Meaning Wike look up to Tinubu while ipob lunatics look up to Wike).

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

agbero job that's the only thing you benefited from tinubu idiot, keep following him no go find waiting you go use your life do cameleon..
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Adamawa222: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:
Is Tinubu an electricity and Wike a conductor
[/s]
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by stayclearofme: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2020
This cutlass carrying Governor sef dey talk . Agbero! Wicked man.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Adamawa222: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

3. Therefore, Tinubu is an imaginary model to ipob miscreants. They are not qualified to look up to him. They can only look up to who looks up to Tinubu. undecided

[/s]
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Hotfreezer: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2020
okuta007:
and has the tinubu ever attacked Wike ? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS TINUBU is sef? guy I bet my 2 testicles - Tin ubu will not rule Nigeria come 2023
the north has him caged already - go mark it down!!!!! FOR THE NORTH TO ALLOW TINUBU RULE NIGERIA - THEY WILL RATHER VOTE IN JOSHUA DARIYE, ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ORJI UZOR KALU, AYO FAYOSE, FFK or even SAM OTOM - go mart k it down!!!!!!!!!!!

Oyo State gave more votes to PDP than your entire Igboland. So, when we are talk politics, you should shut up your dirty mouth.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Angel1696: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2020
I am in serious shock
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by jaxxy(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

If tinubu had spoke about the election that wudnt habe been wrong or out of place. Nobody said he shudnt speak about the election. He spoke about an illegal impeachment of a sitting governor. That is a disgrace. That is wikes grouse.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Euegene100001: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Shut up you are all the same
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 1:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Oyo State gave more votes to PDP than your entire Igboland. So, when we are talk politics, you should shut up your dirty mouth.

and your Jagaban lost Oyo state - so go hug transformer - yeye thiefunubu house boy grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by okuta007: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
silly cum senseless submission

chai - e pain am grin
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by BabaRamota1980: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2020
LegendHero:
Wike don’t be shocked.

Tinubu is the APC leader and he spoke about the election situation in Edo just like you as a PDP member have the right to speak about the election.

Oga you didnt even wait for him to put microphone down. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by Femeto: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Politheifcians.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by shevchenko(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
same with you and your entire generation

Ur sister is a LovePeddler
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by shevchenko(m): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2020
SirBunky85:
efulefu spotted

Ur sister na ashi
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by LegendHero(m): 1:55am On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Oga you didnt even wait for him to put microphone down. cheesy

Lol abi nao bro.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by adenigga(m): 1:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:
Tinubu is a special breed of human.

The only person that when he talks, the whole country will spend several weeks analyzing the contents of his words. grin

Twale to the jagaban! cool

Btw, who else noticed that Wike doesn't attack Tinubu aggressively the way he talks to others

grin

Please, tell him that all is vanity!

Kashamu Buruji had passed on!!!!

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by NGpatriot: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

lmao..

You sabi demolish these village ipob miscreants sha.

grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by foreshore(m): 3:53am On Aug 09, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Wike shocked

This Edo election we shock many

You can't even express yourself properly in English! Oshiomole's junior brother.
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by anonimi: 3:59am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
Na only shock, abeg don't get electrocuted oo..

What moral justice do Wike has to be questioning about others statement?

Same Wike basketmouth ?

May be Tinubu should have campaigned for Obaseki so that you guys won't kpeme... undecided

Wonders

Has Barawo Bubu being electrocuted despite being shocked several times over the manifestation of his incompetence and failure?
Please when was barawo bubu electrocuted from his several shocks

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by One4me: 4:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

I think Wike has smoked something too strong for his stronghead this time around, for him to justify the demolition of the state house by governor Obaseki!`
Imagine if every Governor start demolishing the State Assembly Complex, once he disagrees with his Legislators, would that not be the hieght of impunity and anarchy?
What Obaseki did is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, ifnot that his inglorious tenure is already almost finished, just a few weeks more.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by One4me: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Oga, I'm not bragging I'm a nominal member of the apc but not a card carrying member its the realty on ground. I voted oshiomohle twice just so you know. Obaseki he's condemning today was the brain box of his 2 terms. Oshiomohle also did worse to the then pdp law makers. Check it. Oshomole isn't learned. Na Labour man. But because we saw some element of sincerely in him which he had proven, we decided to vote him. All the developments under his government were brought about by obaseki and ize-iyamu self knows this. Oshomole went to lagos to meet this man in his ikoyi firm , Afrinvest Ltd to help him. Now, Oshomole wanted to become the godfather he once preached against and a proof people can change anytime. If not for his selfishness ize-iyamu he is now selling to us can't be on the top 10 list of aspirants in edo apc. Na una this arrangee dey shark grin We will ensure obaseki wins again. After that, we may return to the apc, no leele

Stop this cheap claim that Obaseki is a Brain Box!
How come that his Brain suddenly stopped working, in the last 4years that he has been Governor?
Why cant he be Brain Box for himself and his Government?
The Ugly Toad is just a rudderless looter who gave #6Billion of our Money to those PDP Tax Collectors and rogues.

He will not have a second term, that is certain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by anonimi: 4:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Victorious1000:
No matter how shock you're, you can neva beat Buhari in the shock game angry

Barawo bubu has the “smartest” shockers, for avoiding responsibility, when he can’t find anyone to blame for his incompetence and failures.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by iyofason: 5:00am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=92610811] why did he run to abuja after the rumour that baba would not relinquish power come 2023? Why was he afraid of elrufai altercations? Baba sef was shocked that day he suddenly showed up in aso vila to confirm the rumour. How I love buhari but oshiomohle had destroyed the party in my state already, the party which made him. I wish he had allowed obaseki to remain in the apc. It was the greatest mistake he made. Apc just handed over the state to the pdp on a platter of gold. Only in their dream would apc win edo

You are wrong. POI is the next governor of Edo State, because he Obaseki did not perform as governor.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by gudnex22(m): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:
How can electricity electrocute or shock a conductor?
Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by blakkydikky(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2020
okuta007:

and your Jagaban lost Oyo state - so go hug transformer - yeye thiefunubu house boy grin
(smiles) "Jagaban lost Oyo State"? What you Igbo's dont know is we Yoruba dont play dumb politics like you people. In Oyo state which you delved in,we voted for Buhari(APC) in the presidential election and he won while we decided to vote for Makinde(PDP) as our governor. Moreover,Ajimobi was the only Senator in APC we decided not to vote for all because of his "bad mouth" while we voted for the other APC candidates as senators. The way we practice politics here are so much different from how you Igbo's practice yours which is affecting you negatively but you woudlnt admit it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me by bigfish3k: 5:56am On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
True talk. Is he expecting Tinubu to support PDP or Obaseki?

So an old man and a role model to some people should shamelessly be lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu / Buhari Arrives Nigeria after 6 day trip to the UK(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.