Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40095 Views)

Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
ipodstinks:
Hahahahaha, this one still living in the past. Men are wise. So why are the governors senators not marrying leeches, why do they marry the women that stood by them.

You go wait tire, be there waiting. We are coming Kikikikikikiki.

Since you don't need to suffer before you get one for yourself, then a man must not give room for leeches as well.

Imagine me leaving a well to do women with reputable job and very attractive bank account for a worthless broke ass leeche that sit in one corner holding cheap phone to do video of herself dancing in front of camera.

Tufiakwa. tongue

lol, you would be surprised how much your governors spend to cater for their side chicks tho I mean the so called leeches,who sit in one place and spend the national cake while you sit in one corner wailing till you loose your voice grin grin grin. grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
ipodstinks:
No o, advocate o, please advocate.

Men will just be laughing at you .
sure I will advocate for gold digging , infact women should dig for gold, but never in a malicious way.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Skmoda360(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Toks2008:

There is a difference between broke leeches and a broke undemanding lady.

I know many broke ladies who will never leech on any man.
Bolded is so naked truth....
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Timisamd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
Fat pocket
6ft and above in height
Bright eyes
Cute face
Masculine body

That's all i dnt demand that much.

Fat pocket: ( explanation): carpenter pocket dey fat ( na nails dey full am )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Skmoda360(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, you would be surprised how much your governors spend to cater for their side chicks tho I mean the so called leeches,who sit in one place and spend the national cake while you sit in one corner wailing till you loose your voice grin grin grin. grin grin grin.
Does useless bastards polithiefians will meet their waterloo one day......you said the truth sha
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Timisamd(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
I've always loved tall, dark guys with a little moustache.
But beyond that, I'm very much uninterested in anyone.
Love is hard. Relationships are harder.
Stay single, stay happy.

Tall, with moustache .. Okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Timisamd(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Toks2008:

And some small tits ladies will be feeling insecure that they don't have big bxxbs yet here is a guy in love with small tits. This life funny.
I swr bro.. Small boobs and yash turn me on quickly than anything.. Its just the best
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Timisamd:

Tall, with moustache .. Okay.
Funny meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Timisamd:

I swr bro.. Small boobs and yash turn me on quickly than anything.. Its just the best
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Queenserah26(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
You never ready grin
haiti007:
If she can recite Psalm 119 verse 1 to the end offhand

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Skmoda360:

Does useless bastards polithiefians will meet their waterloo one day......you said the truth sha
lol, glad you agree. The truth is there will always be gold to be dug. Have a nice day
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Lovenaija4real: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
That's my attribute but partially in a relation
Swinger60:
For me,

The man should just be dark and taller than me. With a deep baritone voice.

Then, top it with good sense of humor.

Nna mhen..., *I die there* cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Unrated900:

Don’t mind her she wrote fat pocket

Am sure she will be all those jobless girl calling men to come to their request

Or she is among those selling their puss...... to eat

An hard working lady will never says she want fat pocket

All she cares is a goof romantic hard working men

Compare to that olosho

Argghh, that's how many girls are, not just her! gold digging entitled tentacle's embedded leech with fat money as no 1. Priority they want in a man not even themselves f! Ask them wat they would offer to the 6ft man, nothing! In Nigeria girls wants to escape the vicious cycle of poverty and take their family out of poverty and see the innocent man as a way of climbing up the ladder! And the way the do that is to run a man like a horse and when the horse collapses to the ground and dies, they hop unto another horse! Entitled vicious parasites is what today's parents are breeding in the name of girls, every misandrist counters being male-haters by using the same old line of I av a father, I ve a brother and all that, so y would I hate a man whereas I would marry one someday, but go to her house, her brothers and fatthemselvesrselmed and disown this height of misandry, if I'm this girl's brother or dad, j would distance myself from this sub-human! After all, na olosho business sure pass 4 naija, Go to nollywood, the men are in the same movies as females but u see females living false lives warming the beds of one alhaji /politician upnddan around town! That's how they get their money, the Society has programmed many girls to be entitled and leeches,using vagina to their utmost advantage cos rather than work heavily like their opposite genders and get the equal pay they want, they want to do little work and get highest pay, they want to be lazy and at the same time demand equal pay, they want to eat their cake and force the men to give it back to dem, for ur information, In europe women are the people that started unemployment benefits, social care benefits cos of their lazy nature ! They want the state or a man to be wat they use to cash out, men are walking atm's to them

PS an entitled lazy gold digging tentacle's extending parastic leech is what people like her are! "Fat money "for an heavily dependent olosho! y
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

God bless you
The guy is just too toxic!

Madam, no dey copy wetin I talk! Copycat, even entitled to the extent of feeling entitled to my own words! So shameless!
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
stop paying mind to these penis people on this forum. The ones who don't even have gold to be dug will be the ones to first shout gold digger. The owners of real gold will definitely appreciate it being dug ,after all gold in dirt is useless until it's dug grin.

Nobody likes suffer head, I don't know why a lady should be shamed for desiring the good things of life as if there is dignity in poverty, why is it wrong for a woman to desire a man that can take care of her and her offspring?. Even if I make my own money, I will still want a man that is twice richer than me, with the rate of insecure men left on earth ,it's best that way.

No woman should ever feel guilty for wanting the best things in life and for her offspring. Even the Bible says " a man who cannot take care of his household is worse than an infidel".

Stop wasting ur life, someone in the sick bed is in need of it ok! U want the good things of life and u tie the possibility of u getting it to a man? After u say men and women are equal? Gerrera here and go and work for your "own" money, and stop being parasitic to another human beings progress! Marriage that should have elevated a man's status in the society in terms of financial independence where two people equally contribute to household income or the person he's getting married to helps, has been eroded by sharwama parasites, go and check petty princess dm, showing yansh wey dey like flat laptop way the back dey like the front, like how olosho dey advertise their goods for ajegunle street 4 Lagos, shameless! With her N700 Gucci bag and un made hair calling someone broke!
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
ipodstinks:
Hahahahaha, this one still living in the past. Men are wise. So why are the governors senators not marrying leeches, why do they marry the women that stood by them.

You go wait tire, be there waiting. We are coming Kikikikikikiki.

Since you don't need to suffer before you get one for yourself, then a man must not give room for leeches as well.

Imagine me leaving a well to do women with reputable job and very attractive bank account for a worthless broke ass leeche that sit in one corner holding cheap phone to do video of herself dancing in front of camera.

Tufiakwa. tongue

Go and sleep, u don't make sense! undecided that's if other girls are talking, so u would come out? undecided
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Petyprincess(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Madam, no dey copy wetin I talk! Copycat, even entitled to the extent of feeling entitled to my own words! So shameless!
Lol if you feel i will be quoting you like i did yesterday you are wrong! I was at home yesterday hence my many mentions.
I am at work earning my money while you have been wailing since yesterday! Because i wants a rich man doesn't mean i am jobless!
Guy please face your own life,you extremely toxic and scary!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol if you feel i will be quoting you like i did yesterday you are wrong! I was at home yesterday hence my many mentions.
I am at work earning my money while you have been wailing since yesterday! Because i wants a rich man doesn't mean i am jobless!
Guy please face your own life,you extremely toxic and scary!!

Choo! No be cyber cafe u dey, after u pay them their N200 for browsing and give them back their computer okay! & that laptop get better shape than ur yansh would ever be!
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Petyprincess(f): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
According to these penis people ,a good wife material must go with the "struggle love " mantra. Gold is a precious possession I wonder why they dont want women to dig for it. Why must women hate money just to prove they are virtuous. Geez.

Nigerian men only praise a woman for being able to take care of her man ,their children, his family and friends,his needs , support him,prays for him, it always has to revolve around HIM.lol. These men act like God put them in charge in earth to constantly tell women what to do with themselves.

I don’t advocate for malicious gold digging: I advocate for the woman’s right to be accepted for her natural instinct of wanting to mate with a financial secure partner who she Knows can provide for her offspring! I’m hoping more women can wake up & start listening. It’s not about malicious gold digging, it’s about OUR PRIMAL INSTINCTS & RATIONAL THINKING! Who here wants the leftovers in life? undecided
Babe i am speechless! Hw can one call me a gold digger when i have a job? When schools resumes i will still go back to school!!

Why is everylady termed gold digger for wanting a rich man?
Please ignore that frustrated guy that quoted you last!! Only broke guys will get mad for our choices!!
Many guys shouting gold digger,hw many of them have gold for me to dig sef?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Scootoo: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Most of all this girls wey dey shout I like dem tall,dark with baritone voice de fall for Wizkid ooo

De no know wetin de want

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Petyprincess(f): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Choo! No be cyber cafe u dey, after u pay them their N200 for browsing and give them back their computer okay! & that laptop get better shape than ur yansh would ever be!
Cyber cafe with receptionist room cheesy

You really pathetic!! Work on your life and stop trolling

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nne, u re also entitled to the cyber cafe computer too! undecided is only insecure people that would come out and start showing people what they do for a living, at least we now know u re a receptionist! Noted!
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Babe i am speechless! Hw can one call me a gold digger when i have a job? When schools resumes i will still go back to school!!

Please ignore that frustrated guy that quoted you last!! Only broke guys will get mad for our choices!!

Nobody's terming u a gold digger for wanting a rich man, u re shameless about it that's y one wonders y God would create people with the same opportunities and hands and feets yet they prefer somebody to do the work whereas they sit and chop! Monkey dey work baboon dey chop! Is as though u don't want to have sense!
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Timisamd(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

Funny meme grin grin

cheesy
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Which receptionist room Abeg? Is like e na akotali sign, maybe the thinking faculty is at sub zero! -107° level(thinking)! , no wonder they call u people "Fish brain" I'm even shocked u know how to use the computer, oya type "I'm a parasite" and see what google brings out! cry
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by rosy1992(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
I don't really fancy physical appearance, I love intelligence and integrity.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Petyprincess(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Which receptionist room Abeg? Is like e na akotali sign, maybe my thinking faculty is at sub zero! -107° level(thinking)! , no wonder they call me "Fish brain" I'm even shocked i know how to use the nairaland, oya type "I'm a parasite" and see what google brings out! cry
I need help nairalanders, I am not okay!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Petyprincess(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:
please someone should help me,i need help!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Stop wasting ur life, someone in the sick bed is in need of it ok! U want the good things of life and u tie the possibility of u getting it to a man? After u say men and women are equal? Gerrera here and go and work for your "own" money, and stop being parasitic to another human beings progress! Marriage that should have elevated a man's status in the society in terms of financial independence where two people equally contribute to household income or the person he's getting married to helps, has been eroded by sharwama parasites, go and check petty princess dm, showing yansh wey dey like flat laptop way the back dey like the front, like how olosho dey advertise their goods for ajegunle street 4 Lagos, shameless! With her N700 Gucci bag and un made hair calling someone broke!
lol, this seems like a deep rooted rant , sorry bro,Las Las you go dey alright.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

lol, that's a fact ,it's painment,they want pretty hard working ladies ,yet can't afford to buy her skin care products.

Talk about wanting to eat your cake and have it grin.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Albertone(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
melodyogonna:

Weird but I actually look at the legs first before looking at the face grin grin and I've discovered that people with the legs I desire are usually very beautiful facially - but of course, beauty is subjective.
That says it all!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Albertone(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, that's a fact ,it's painment,they want pretty hard working ladies ,yet can't afford to buy her skin care products.

Talk about wanting to eat your cake and have it grin.
You aren't talking to me but I just want to drop a few things...

We dwell too much on monetary aspect in every relationship.
If I buy my things myself without asking her for a dime,can't she do same?
Why is she working and earning if she runs to me for her expenses?
As a man,you are expected to provide for your spouse.But you only judge with his ability to take care of all your needs as if it is a job he signed up for.Do you take into consideration his ability to provide shelter,cater for the family as a whole e.t.c.?NO!but instead,you think because he didn't give you money to make your hair,money for airtime and data subscription etc he is automatically broke.
I'm not saying it's wrong to do these things for a lady,but it is not an obligation!!

But then,we are all entitled to our opinions.If you only like rich yahoo boys...good for you.If you only like struggling guys...good for you too.But the truth remains the truth sis..
STAY BLESSED

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.