Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? (40094 Views)

Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Albertone:
You aren't talking to me but I just want to drop a few things...

We dwell too much on monetary aspect in every relationship.
If I buy my things myself without asking her for a dime,can't she do same?
Why is she working and earning if she runs to me for her expenses?
As a man,you are expected to provide for your spouse.But you only judge with his ability to take care of all your needs as if it is a job he signed up for.Do you take into consideration his ability to provide shelter,cater for the family as a whole e.t.c.?NO!but instead,you think because he didn't give you money to make your hair,money for airtime and data subscription etc he is automatically broke.
I'm not saying it's wrong to do these things for a lady,but it is not an obligation!!

But then,we are all entitled to our opinions.If you only like rich yahoo boys...good for you.If you only like struggling guys...good for you too.But the truth remains the truth sis..
STAY BLESSED

It's the little things first, if you can't afford skin care products that are the simplest and most basic ,then shelter and the rest will be an issue. I keep using skin care because those are the most negligible expenses I can find. Na A dem dey see before you see B.

You too stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Go and sleep, u don't make sense! undecided that's if other girls are talking, so u would come out? undecided
Who be this.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by ipodstinks: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, you would be surprised how much your governors spend to cater for their side chicks tho I mean the so called leeches,who sit in one place and spend the national cake while you sit in one corner wailing till you loose your voice grin grin grin. grin grin grin.
Why not make the side chick their wife. No because they know they are only for one thing, sex. And nothing more.

Who will want a lady that has nothing to offer a wife. The governors are not that stupid. Men are not stupid. We know those that are sex object and those that are verteous.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Unrated900(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Heathrow44:

Argghh, that's how many girls are, not just her! gold digging entitled tentacle's embedded leech with fat money as no 1. Priority they want in a man not even themselves f! Ask them wat they would offer to the 6ft man, nothing! In Nigeria girls wants to escape the vicious cycle of poverty and take their family out of poverty and see the innocent man as a way of climbing up the ladder! And the way the do that is to run a man like a horse and when the horse collapses to the ground and dies, they hop unto another horse! Entitled vicious parasites is what today's parents are breeding in the name of girls, every misandrist counters being male-haters by using the same old line of I av a father, I ve a brother and all that, so y would I hate a man whereas I would marry one someday, but go to her house, her brothers and fatthemselvesrselmed and disown this height of misandry, if I'm this girl's brother or dad, j would distance myself from this sub-human! After all, na olosho business sure pass 4 naija, Go to nollywood, the men are in the same movies as females but u see females living false lives warming the beds of one alhaji /politician upnddan around town! That's how they get their money, the Society has programmed many girls to be entitled and leeches,using vagina to their utmost advantage cos rather than work heavily like their opposite genders and get the equal pay they want, they want to do little work and get highest pay, they want to be lazy and at the same time demand equal pay, they want to eat their cake and force the men to give it back to dem, for ur information, In europe women are the people that started unemployment benefits, social care benefits cos of their lazy nature ! They want the state or a man to be wat they use to cash out, men are walking atm's to them

PS an entitled lazy gold digging tentacle's extending parastic leech is what people like her are! "Fat money "for an heavily dependent olosho! y

My brother if we like we get angry till tomorrow

All this oloshos won't change

Let’s leave them and face our life ahead and prays for a better woman who won’t seek fat pocket in a man

I rest
My case shalom
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by UrVillagePpl: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2020
My love for slim tall, and an average pointed ass ladies is out of this world.

@Prettyprincess have some of this features but her trolls ....
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by UrVillagePpl: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
My love for slim tall, and an average pointed ass ladies is out of this world.

@Petyprincess have some of this features but her trolls ....
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Excel70: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2020
kingreign:

I dark, I tall I get baritone, I funny die. grin
Let me give madam a call
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by kingreign(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Excel70:

Let me give madam a call

Bros, calm down,
Honourable its okay, off your mic...
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2020
ipodstinks:
Why not make the side chick their wife. No because they know they are only for one thing, sex. And nothing more.

Who will want a lady that has nothing to offer a wife. The governors are not that stupid. Men are not stupid. We know those that are sex object and those that are verteous.
the only difference is the "possession contract" disguised as marriage. The wife warms his bed every single day(sex object), is a baby making factory ,his maid, his caretaker , his nurse, infact the wife is an advanced nanny and maid,the only difference is that a wife gets rewarded with Mrs tag.
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by chocboi78(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Pls, Why?
I need to learn how to be attracted to them cus they have been coming my way lately cheesy
grin grin...I usually consider them cute coz of many reasons..
It tilts their hips outward,hence gives nice shape.
They usually dress tomboyish nd slay on sneakers.
Most of em av seen re usually cute,especially my first love
I love d mere sight cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by utibills(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
many girls talk about tallness but how come many girls love me even as I'm only 5''4 ft
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by JOACHINpedro: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
chocboi78:
grin grin...I usually consider them cute coz of many reasons..
It tilts their hips outward,hence gives nice shape.
They usually dress tomboyish nd slay on sneakers.
Most of em av seen re usually cute,especially my first love
I love d mere sight cheesy
you're so right esp seeing them on sneakers.
enjoy bro�

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
He has to be tall, cute and plumpy. wink
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Swinger60:
For me,

The man should just be dark and taller than me. With a deep baritone voice.

Then, top it with good sense of humor.

Nna mhen..., *I die there* cheesy cheesy
That deep sexy voice can make daughter of Zion wet. smiley
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Ginnycute: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Intelligent, easy going and lovely nails grin
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Justkatty(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How about me Am very very tall wink
But it's like you're married sad
lol am not
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Justkatty:
lol am not
Can we.. wink
Or where do you reside cool
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Justkatty(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Can we.. wink
Or where do you reside cool
can we do what?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Justkatty:
can we do what?
firstly where do you reside?
You look cute in profile and
I'll like to know you wink
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I love them tall and dark, not too muscular and not too lanky. kiss

Sweet lord!
How many men with these specs have you been with?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Fat pocket
6ft and above in height
Most Nigerian Men are not up to Six Feet you know
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
chibowobbed:
My love for dark girls is outta this world.
And Nigeria is Filled to the Brim with them

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ogbonnaa:
If you know you know

What is that? A trans Woman?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bkayyy:
If you are not like this, I have no business with you
Really?
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

How many men with these specs have you been with?

Unfortunately, none that is taller than me grin grin grin

But I won't loose hope. Not yet
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Basic123:

same here baje!
Are you and Vyzz Igbo/live in the South east
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Unfortunately, none that is taller than me grin grin grin

But I won't loose hope. Not yet
Not too muscular not too lanky are plenty in Nigeria, but tall men, at least men more than Six feet are few in Nigeria
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Not too muscular not too lanky are plenty in Nigeria, but tall men, at least men more than Six feet are few in Nigeria

cry cry

Does this now mean I'll die single and unmarried?

But my dad and my brother are taller than me. I'm sure there are other families like ours with guys of that height tongue
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Swinger60:
For me,

I will bet my left ball that u are crushing on Marcel Gerrard
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Swinger60:
For me,

I will bet my left ball that u are crushing on Marcel Gerrard
Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cry cry

Does this now mean I'll die single and unmarried?

But my dad and my brother are taller than me. I'm sure there are other families like ours with guys of that height tongue
They are very Few. Start looking at Qualities First now or you will be forced to do so later. Come to think of it, now that I think of it all the Guys I know that are Six feet tall or more, were either terrible people or really stupid.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? by Vyzz: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Are you and Vyzz Igbo/live in the South east

I didn't get u baba

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.