Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

MUSIC: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help (196 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / MUSIC: Thank You Lord – Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya / MUSIC: Lord I Come To You – Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help by Okaywaves(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Prolific Music Minister, composer, anointed song writer and preacher of the gospel, Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya waste no time to release yet another brand new single titled “My Help”.
Although the Lord has made us warriors, victorious and more than conquerors in Christ Jesus, in every battle of life we look unto Him for He is our Helper….. I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, whence cometh my help! – Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya

About Pastor Joseph Obande:
Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya is the Regional Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, North West Region, Nigeria. He is a lover of God and an ardent preacher of the word of God. He is also a worshipper, praiser of God, prolific song writer and singer. Over time, these qualities continue to metamorphose and translate into unfeigned deeper and deeper relationship with God. He is a product of dozens and divers impartation. The grace and passion to sing came into full swing and greater manifestation when he was imparted by his father in the Lord over twenty years ago after which he began to be inspired of The Holy Spirit to write and sing songs. MY HELP is a song of deliverance and preservation from danger by God Almighty. The song will cause you to praise and celebrate God over and over again. Be Blessed as you explore into the world of pure praise and celebration.
Pastor Joseph Obeya holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the prestigious University of Jos, Nigeria and MBA Human Resources Management. He is married to Mrs Lilian Amarachukwu and their marriage is blessed with Godly children to the Glory of God. He is widely travelled and has a very good sense of humour. Someone said “you can never meet Pastor Joseph Obeya and not return smiling and laughing”.

Click this link to download MP3: https://okaywavesradio.com/2020/08/08/pastor-joseph-obande-obeya-my-help/

Lyrics: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help

I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,
My help cometh from The Lord.
I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,

When The Lord is my Helper,
Then He is Keeper,
And when He’s my Keeper,
I can never be ashamed.
Then He is my Healer,
And when He’s my Healer,
I can never be consumed.
I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,
I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,

Then He’s my preserver,
And when He preserves me,
I can never be destroyed.
Then He is my Shepherd,
And when He’s my shepherd,
I can never miss my way.

I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,
I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,

I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,
I will lift up my eyes,
Unto the hills,
Whence cometh my help,

(1) (Reply)

Kaptain Kush Drops Most Anticipated EP Love And Breakup / MUSIC: Burna Boy - Alarm Clock ••• / MUSIC: Terry Apala Ft. Major Bangz - Apala Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.