Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Feedthenation Plus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Feedthenation Plus (1147 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedthenation Plus by AsApLucky(m): 12:56am On Aug 09, 2020
�✍ *Feed The Nation Plus* is a unique multi level marketing (MLM) network with a wonderful spillover & spill under effects in its forced matrix plan.
Feed the nation plus on the rise to eradicate hunger and poverty 1k registration fee
Do you want to become a car owner click on this link below ����
https:///Jc5nlbTFawp3Q6kSJW0IVQ

Re: Feedthenation Plus by AsApLucky(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2020
�✍ *Feed The Nation Plus* is a unique multi level marketing (MLM) network with a wonderful spillover & spill under effects in its forced matrix plan.
Feed the nation plus on the rise to eradicate hunger and poverty 1k registration fee
Do you want to become a car owner click on this link below���������
Re: Feedthenation Plus by Seniorwriter(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
@OP.....Where your physical presence location.?
I'm a Business Development Manager/Strategist...Ill like to put to play my expertise so much that this project will be embrased by over 100k Participants in LAGOS after 90 days of administering my MLM locomotives which will require been put in place by your outfit for both offline + online...chat me up via Facebook for furtherance.

NB
A little Insight towards how the 100k participants will be achieved;
We have 20LGAs in Lagos
20 × 100 outlets (Business owners/Donors) × 50 people=100,000 Try do the maths yourself
Numbers don't lie.
The method once achieved in Lagos can be tweaked to soothe neighbouring states and beyond.
Getting it done won't be so easy though but it's achievable with religiously following my Locomotives blue print.

Best Regards and I hope this venture fly faster to help people in these financially trying times of Nigeria.
Re: Feedthenation Plus by Seniorwriter(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2020
AsApLucky:
Do you want to become a car owner click on this link below ����
@OP.....Where your physical presence location.?
I'm a Business Development Manager/Strategist...Ill like to put to play my expertise so much that this project will be embrased by over 100k Participants in LAGOS after 90 days of administering my MLM locomotives which will require been put in place by your outfit for both offline + online...chat me up via Facebook for furtherance.

NB
A little Insight towards how the 100k participants will be achieved;
We have 20LGAs in Lagos
20 × 100 outlets (Business owners/Donors) × 50 people=100,000 Try do the maths yourself
Numbers don't lie.
The method once achieved in Lagos can be tweaked to soothe neighbouring states and beyond.
Getting it done won't be so easy though but it's achievable with religiously following my Locomotives blue print.

Best Regards and I hope this venture fly faster to help people in these financially trying times of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / A Dredging Contract Needs Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.