Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges (13983 Views)

Obiano Dissolves Cabinet, Terminates Appointments Of Political Appointees / Lessons In Biden’s Appointments Of Nigerians / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by SAMBARRY: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Is that news?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Yigalanshey(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Na wa

I sell cars at affordable rate check my profile for more
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by amazon14: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Pastor Osinbanjo are not part of the elite?

It seems you don't know how you are
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Toosure70: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Lamasta:
Our amiable Vice President has said it all no need to argue cos we all know how the current CJN came on board...
Happy Sunday
Incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by amazon14: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Racoon:
So who illegally installed the Sharia CJN? What is this man saying about the selective disobedience to court orders and rule of law by the tyrannical govt he belongs to? Osinbajo you're a disgrace.

He doesn't know he is part of the elite he talked about. Disgraceful pastor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by donprinyo(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Back from Dead
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Henrydata(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Alight

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by promotervickky(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2020
tesolmake:
Not far from the truth.

It is the truth, these people want to turn Nigeria and make it look like a Military Regime
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Tochi3(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Racoon:
So who illegally installed the Sharia CJN? What is this man saying about the selective disobedience to court orders, rule of law, anarchy, senseless bloodshed/killings actively ongoing under the tyrannical govt he belongs to? Osinbajo you're a disgrace.
I tell you. Very confused.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
The quality of a great leader is not just the ability to see the truth or speak the truth but his resolve and determination in doing what's right regardless of pressures. Speaking the truth without enforcing it is just as evil.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by truthstands01: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
This man is a disgrace. Is it not you and your boss that appoints judges? This means you and your boss allow the so called elites to influence you. You people have destroyed Nigeria. You'll reap the fruits of your evil leadership in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Cestbon29: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2020
At least he has stopped all the propaganda.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

What do u mean by Sharia judge

Sharia dis Sharia dat. But if they give u visa to Dubai the biggest Sharia kingdom u will rush to church to give fake testimony. Mtscheew undecided
gringrin
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by barrypro: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by EagleNest(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2020
One of the reasons Nigeria judiciary is in mess.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by redsun(m): 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
I am sure he is on his way out of the gang for him to have the audacity to expose the gang's modus Operandi. The whole system is a cesspit where the most hardened and retarded criminals are the helm while the good and forward-thinking ones are relegated to the background.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by iokpebholo: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
U are very correct sir.Nigeria is just too bleeped
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by huptin(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Sharia dis Sharia dat. But if they give u visa to Dubai the biggest Sharia kingdom u will rush to church to give fake testimony. Mtscheew undecided

You are beginning to mistake Dubai for Canada, only those who want to go shopping or sightseeing will be excited to go to Dubai, Those who want to make a good living do so due to desperation and Frustration, by the way Dubai Visa is not hard to get and i have never heard of anyone going to church to give testimonies over Dubai visa that you get with a few 100 bucks.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
This man should clear out. Nobody cares about his words.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Ripama: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
And that is the root of the problems in the Judiciary.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
allthingsgood:

Restrict your intolerance to Islamic section.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
And this is solely for their selfish interests....
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by kinguwem: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Racoon:
So who illegally installed the Sharia CJN? What is this man saying about the selective disobedience to court orders/ rule of law, anarchy, senseless bloodshed/killings actively ongoing under the tyrannical govt he belongs to? Osinbajo you're a disgrace.
You're uncultured to call the VP a disgrace. It shows you lack manners & probably don't know how the system is operated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by 12inchess: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Aja to ba ba agutan rin. O maa jegbe ni. That is the case of Osibanjo now. Someone with his reputation should have distanced himself from this useless govt LONG AGO but he didn't. He just sat down there and was LOOKING like a lucozade. There is no running away from the backlash now regardless of what he says. Someone above me is calling him a disgrace. I wouldnt go that far since he is my elder. But....
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Is there really any society where influential people don't have a say in such appointments? I don't really think so.
Even in the US, the land of the free and the brave, the land of democracy, Trump will not appoint you if you don't dance to his tune. Even if he appoint you, you must be dance to the tune of the majority in the Senate or else your appointment will be stuck in hearing. This has happened many many times before.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Yankee101:
He sounds reasonable
He looks like a good presidential material
But sometimes looks can be decieving
like he is not one of the elite he is talking about.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by Jhayphil: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Very well said and received. The judiciary is a very important arm of government and there has to be transparency.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by steeltrust: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Lamasta:
Our amiable Vice President has said it all no need to argue cos we all know how the current CJN came on board...
Happy Sunday
I so much love dis man
how I wish he is our president not dat dollatdinho we re seeing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigerian Elite Influence Appointments Of Judges by fabienjoe: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Lamasta:
TOPE OMOGBOLAGUN

https://punchng.com/nigerian-elite-influence-appointments-of-judges-osinbajo/

Not only true of the judiciary..It's true for all facets of our national life - political, educational, civil service, works, - just name it..But it gets more ominous when supposed powerful men, men that we should trust to change the system, sound so helpless..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: Go To Court If Your Money Is Missing - Ayo Fayose / Why We Are Delaying Justice Onnoghen's Comfirmation - Presidency / #nigeriadecides: Fayose Loses Polling Unit, Ward To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.