Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) (63689 Views)

Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / General Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial In Pictures (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) by Chirowman(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
good
Re: The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) by uglodoh(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Very educative and informative. I hope there will an update when Lagos has a new governor.
Kudos
Re: The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
post=92614527:
Nairalanders, give some thumbs up to King NAPTU for all his detailed threads with confirmed sources.

He has educated lot of us on this forum.
He deserves all the accolades.

And we can never forget EXPLORERS also,
they are 2 of a kind.

ILegend, we salute you also, that thread you created about Explorers and our correct guy ( we are trying to remember his moniker,
our Nairaland number 1 musician
he's got 2 beautiful kids now) really taught us a lot of things on this forum,
it is a yardstick and guide to 98% of our comments here!
It is an eye-opener!!)

Big ups Naptu and Explorers, thanks for all you do!
Thanks for your time, resources, data et al.

Posterity will judge us all, for all we do,
for making Nairaland a forum where you can still read good, positive, enlightening and educative thread and not negative vibes 24/7!!!

God bless Nairaland!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Thanks Baba Ramota.
You are absolutely right.

Been a while sir,
How dey go dey go?
Our greetings to Ramota and Mama Ramota.
Good to hear from you since ages.

Yeaaaaaaaa!!!
Thanks so much Mr Sam.
We don't know how we forgot his moniker.
Maybe because it's been a long time we've read from him.

Airforce1, how have you been man?
Miss you loads.
All the very best for the future.
See you at the top!

Thanks , Buhari die-hard fan.
Re: The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) by BluntNigerian: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92614527:
Nairalanders, give some thumbs up to King NAPTU for all his detailed threads with confirmed sources.

He has educated lot of us on this forum.
He deserves all the accolades.

And we can never forget EX.PLORERS also,
they are 2 of a kind.

ILegend, we salute you also, that thread you created about Ex.plorers and our correct guy ( [i]we are trying to remember his moniker........
I been dey search the educative Naptu threads, I no come find any..
Gimme the link to one of them make I go and educate too..
ILegend Moniker is deactivated.
I no fit see his threads too..
Re: The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Saudi King-Merkel Handshake: Northern Social Media Users Attack BBC / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.