Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (23129 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Reference(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm.....anytime they come up with this stunt the same number (or even more) jobs are lost. Since the audience is business this is perhaps to sweeten their palletes while their tax henchmen smash through their vaults.... yes I said it, just another distraction.

Forgive my skepticism but we have heard it all before, many, many times for those who keep records since 2015. But they know jobs are created when businesses prosper and expand, and businesses will only prosper if they make profit and they will only make profit if they are competitive and they will only be competitive if their costs are efficient.

Just yesterday afternoon I got word that one of my vendors bringing stuff to the south paid N70,000 to the military, the police and various taskforces just between Onitsha and Uyo, despite the fact it took 2 days because he would only move at night when there will be fewer uniformed men. Legitimate, documented goods. Just because of the value of the cargo and the need for its timely delivery. That is one truck, just one truck out of how many in a week. 70,000 naira, just two days. I was shocked. Can that not pay the monthky wage of one low paid individual?... so what is government saying?

They know what to do. Whenever they are ready. I don't care. The vendor passed the cost onto me and I will pass it on, period. Many, many jobs are lost to the cost of production in Nigeria, forcibly collected and shared by greedy government officials. Mr Osibanjo should look for his jobs there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Truflame: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

Mentality of Govt giving people pensionable jobs is the babe of Poverty in this Country. If they all get employed by the FG tell me how many secondary schools or primary schools is in the control of the FG or have you forgotten the States and the LGs controls more of the Basic education sector.

What will the APC govt show after placing these beneficiaries for two years or thereabouts and later disengaging them? Where are the promises PMB assured Nigerians? Do you know what the success of APC in 2015 partly hinge on the collective votes of all and sundry?

The only viable thing the common at the grassroot can reckon with is a means of livelihood.

After 8 years of APC rule, what will they claim as fulfilled promises?

Better not to make promises and later break them.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2020
I have always known this man to be fake and fraudulent!!!

fake pastor
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by kayjay69(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
How? How? How?

It seems everyone has been affected by Lai Mohammed fever.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by sterlingD(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2020
What a government. Campaigning long after election
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Fashdeejay(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
The same job they've been creating since 2015 but yet they say they are still
creating jobs yet more than 1/3 or the working populace have lost their jobs! God bless and protect Nigeria from these jokers
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by lewj(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Hello! Good morning
My name is Lewis Temitope work as a virtue Staff with an Agro to Homes project development company Adbond.
And we have an amazing offer and product to offer.
A plot of land in an Agro to home environment for as low as 220k per plot with free 220pineapple suckers for first 550subscribers.
News Alert its comes with a great flexibility in payment for as low as #18,333mthly for just 12months.
You might consider it for self or your children own first property as a parent gift
Thank you so much for taking your time to read�.
To know more kindly contact me via ☎whatapp 08165987533
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by bencobenz(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
okefrancis:

Dance dance dance till you fail to progress
I'm very certain you are not better than the boys who works for me that I pay salaries at the end of the months. Buy yourself sense and stop constituting nuisance on nairaland.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Fourwinds: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Idiots have told another lie again
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by omanzo02: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
mustmust:
Only to......to......to government

The ' we are going To....To.....to' we have heard is enough to get all Nigerians rich.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by West2019(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
ok Navy nd airforce form is out .bad old big fool vice president .
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Unified07: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2020
The BIAFRA FRAME WORK IS TO CREATE JOBS JUST LIKE THE USA
ALL IGBOS SHOULD QUEUE IN
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by babajero(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
The same rubbish since 2014.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Babastrong(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Mr osinbajo, what happened to your npower beneficiaries? You promised them permanent job in 2019 yet they are still protesting for the job.
you can scam us.
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by donmik: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Sir, l rep u alot but u have said so many things in this time
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by toprealman: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Imagine when professors of law have turned liars just because they have become incompetent in their respective endeavors
so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Switch07(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
I'm tired of we'll do this, they govt promising us Buhari regime should be showing us their achievements by now
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by asuquoabel585: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
coolTHE SHOULD TRY UTILISE IT BEFORE HUNGRY KILL US ALL
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by mankan2k7(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
lie lie government
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Adebayoadekunle(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2020
''Highness'' at work,the old maN is high
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Tribalism123(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
okefrancis:

You had better read and believe it so that you can be part of the progress and not failure

No be only progress.
Na only u WAKA COME O
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Tribalism123(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Don't mind him. It is only Rotimi Amaechi and Raji Fashola that I belief in this government because they have been delivering railways and roads, even naming railways after idiots and nincompoops

I no believe on anyone o
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by mustmust(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Naturopathic:

what is your problem, are you telling me they didn't do anything or what

My brother compared to how they campaign and promised they have not started yet brother
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by RealEzee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:
Professor Pastor SAN, with all due respect sir, please don't let me slap you. After 5 years in government, you are still planning to create jobs, so tell me what have you been doing for over 60 months? Just holding yeye meetings. I begi, go and sit down somewhere.
grin anything I hear person start "with all due respect sir" know say na insults dey follow am for back grin
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by micflo28(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Weldone, presidential Liar. Liar general of Nigerian government nno...

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by icankel: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
them never tire for all this there million job creation
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by bewla(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bossontop:
Mtcheeww......

[img]https://media1./images/bca87ed841d622292c51f41676f4894f/tenor.gif?itemid=3542800[/img]
Am sure they forget to add ghost to the workers ass the petrol 40 naira without the 100
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by mormoney85(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
mustmust:
Only to......to......to government
you mean sey our government na toto government grin grin

Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by bewla(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:
Professor Pastor SAN, with all due respect sir, please don't let me slap you. After 5 years in government, you are still planning to create jobs, so tell me what have you been doing for over 60 months? Just holding yeye meetings. I begi, go and sit down somewhere.
sorry is ghost workers he mine
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Prof. What of Npower?
Re: Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs by Lovelypet28: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Webinar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.