Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? (2814 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Why Do You Love Jesus? Why Do We Like Dead People / ⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

Story! Story!! Story!!! But no show! cheesy
Well we will continue to do what we know is fine works!

See them and say whatever you like about them, they are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, they will never approach you nor any of your beggar family for alms! cheesy

Majamaja, don't lie to yourself. Does the first picture not remind you of this verse?
Acts 3:5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Image123:

Majamaja, don't lie to yourself. Does the first picture not remind you of this verse?
Acts 3:5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.

You've been calling us wicked?

I am now telling you never to give my brothers anything! cheesy
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Maximus69:

You've been calling us wicked?

I am now telling you never to give my brothers anything! cheesy

You could not answer the question publicly. Private sincerity is fine.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Image123:

You could not answer the question publicly. Private sincerity is fine.

Remember the topic of discussion! wink

It's all about a social media beggar who said Jesus is a fictional character!

So i'm repeating myself again stop giving beggars money! but if you choose to support their businesses you can continue! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 4:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Remember the topic of discussion! wink

It's all about a social media beggar who said Jesus is a fictional character!

So i'm repeating myself again stop giving beggars money! but if you choose to support their businesses you can continue! wink

It depends, i might be moved to give them out of pity. Also, i am kindhearted enough to remember that one of them might be majamaja so though i do not support your business i fear God and honour His word.

Psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Image123:

It depends, i might be moved to give them out of pity. Also, i am kindhearted enough to remember that one of them might be majamaja so though i do not support your business i fear God and honour His word.

Psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.

@ bolded is exactly what we need here Sir!

We don't give people fish rather we teach then how to fish! wink

Most of you don't think deeply about what God's people (JWs) are saying, once the idea is coming from JWs and it doesn't soothe your perception on matters you people just pick offences at them.
We must love our neighbours as ourselves, and whatever we want others to do to us is exactly what we should do to them. That's the golden rule!
I see everyone around me as my prospective brother to be, so i can't encourage my brother to be a street beggar, whatever will remove him from that situation is what i believe God will repay me for not what will keep him there. So i will never give my own blood brother a dime if i find him begging on the street, rather i will take him away from there and make sure he never return there, that's what i call consideration for the poor! smiley
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded is exactly what we need here Sir!

We don't give people fish rather we teach then how to fish! wink

Most of you don't think deeply about what God's people (JWs) are saying, once the idea is coming from JWs and it doesn't soothe your perception on matters you people just pick offences at them.
We must love our neighbours as ourselves, and whatever we want others to do to us is exactly what we should do to them. That's the golden rule!
I see everyone around me as my prospective brother to be, so i can't encourage my brother to be a street beggar, whatever will remove him from that situation is what i believe God will repay me for not what will keep him there. So i will never give my own blood brother a dime if i find him begging on the street, rather i will take him away from there and make sure he never return there, that's what i call consideration for the poor! smiley

It will be very hard to remove you guys from the streets, wouldn't it? i will continue to be considerate, you will not deter my help.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2020
Image123:

It will be very hard to remove you guys from the streets, wouldn't it? i will continue to be considerate, you will not deter my help.

Jesus sent us out in the streets {Matthew 10:11-13; Romans 10:13-15} so if you think we are beggars it's OK but bear in mind that none of my brothers and sisters will begging you for any financial assistance! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Image123(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus sent us out in the streets {Matthew 10:11-13; Romans 10:13-15} so if you think we are beggars it's OK but bear in mind that none of my brothers and sisters will begging you for any financial assistance! wink

Notice how you conveniently pick and choose, that's even assuming this is what is in your own Bible or tales by moonlight.

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10:10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

You don't believe in Jesus, you don't believe in healing, you don't believe in miracles, you don't believe in freely giving. So what exactly are you quoting?
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Image123:

Notice how you conveniently pick and choose, that's even assuming this is what is in your own Bible or tales by moonlight.

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10:10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

You don't believe in Jesus, you don't believe in healing, you don't believe in miracles, you don't believe in freely giving. So what exactly are you quoting?

We PREACH in the streets! wink
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Maximus69:

They just need to find something to do in order to become providers and not beggars!
So from this very moment you're hearing it let anyone listening know that it's a crime against God's holy spirit to go out begging for bread in the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Whoever does that is profaning the holy name of the Shepherd whose sheep must not starve!
Remember he created the Pharisees yet Jesus referred to them as the children of Satan! John 8:44
So it's not a matter of argument, you may not know but once you're aware of it please don't go out there to profane God's name! undecided
I dislike people begging. When people here send me sob emails, I tell them I do not respond to sobs and have added it to my profile in fact but will now go and delete it and send them a link to this thread instead.

Still when they do go out to beg, it is still one's duty to find a way to assist them with the understanding of the Power of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for the Eternal Glory of Jehova Almighty God.

Note to beggar!
Make yourself useful and seek something to do!
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
budaatum:

I dislike people begging. When people here send me sob emails, I tell them I do not respond to sobs and have added it to my profile in fact but will now go and delete it and send them a link to this thread instead.

Still when they do go out to beg, it is still one's duty to find a way to assist them with the understanding of the Power of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for the Eternal Glory of Jehova Almighty God.

Note to beggar!
Make yourself useful and seek something to do!

The bolded is what's causing all the problems in false religion!

Do you know that most religionsists are so lazy even to the point that they can't pray on their own? Well that's why they're running to professional prayer masters (Bàbá Aládúrà) to pray for them, so whenever they see anyone even though they never knew him/her before, they'll say "pray for us"
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never pray for them but teach them how to pray just as we will never give beggars money but teach them how to make money! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by budaatum: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Maximus69:

The bolded is what's causing all the problems in false religion!

Do you know that most religionsists are so lazy even to the point that they can't pray on their own? Well that's why they're running to professional prayer masters (Bàbá Aládúrà) to pray for them, so whenever they see anyone even though they never knew him/her before, they'll say "pray for us"
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will never pray for them but teach them how to pray just as we will never give beggars money but teach them how to make money! wink
And to make it worse they will claim the Bible they read told them they should not work despite very clearly being told otherwise!

Anyone following Christ who does not consider the "work being plenty" should seriously consider if they worship God through Christ with the Holy Spirit or something else.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
budaatum:

And to make it worse they will claim the Bible they read told them they should not work despite very clearly being told otherwise!

Anyone following Christ who does not consider the "work being plenty" should seriously consider if they worship God through Christ with the Holy Spirit's or something else.
Here! Here!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2020
budaatum:

You know my opposition to your JW bashing, so see this as an exception.

Jesus never taught that one should only love one's neighbours, but also one's extremely very hard to love enemies, whom he said, turn your other cheek to be slapped if they slap one side of your face, and as we all know, its hard to do this as it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, so, Christ followers would learn to forgive those who know not what they do.

Perhaps we can learn from the Parable of the Orangutan, who Christ said one should emulate.

It applies to the JW as to the Christ followers like the forest and twigs in one's eye.

Oh well JW does not follow the rule here. They actually bash catholic while roman Catholic has the largest charity organisation in the world. Meanwhile, there is nothing they are doing to alleviate human suffering. Only thing JW can offer is hypocritical rants
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
Janosky:

Mr atheist, if this sentence is beyond your level of comprehension,
JWs render help to our neighbors and anyone in need but we OBEY Jesus instructions on this matter (Matthew 6:1-4).

Omo, na your own wahala be that grin grin

What is the name of JW organisation? Show us evidences of charitable outreach by JW? I know about Mother Theresa in India,, tell us about any JW member in the whole world.

Your defence is full of clauses and loopholes wjich expose you are lying.
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
achorladey:

The interesting thing about this is when a member was asked here that, is the JW organization a CHARITY organization? The individual said NO.

When the article of association used in registration of the organization legally was shown, It stated clearly that the organization is a charitable organization.

The question is, why are the members not aware of the status of the organization as being charitable?

Cc: Janosky joyandfaith
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by Janosky: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

What is the name of JW organisation? Show us evidences of charitable outreach by JW? I know about Mother Theresa in India,, tell us about any JW member in the whole world.

Your defence is full of clauses and loopholes wjich expose you are lying.

Matthew 6:1-4
Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly

FOLYKAZE , RECEIVE SENSE grin
Re: Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? by achorladey: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rilwayne001:

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

One funny thing about this part particular part.......

True Christians don't give beggars money, Jesus never taught us to do so, that's why you can't find a single worshiper of God who is a beggar neither can you find a place where a Christian give a beggar a dime!

There are several images and scenes captured in the JWs broadcasting videos for the month of MAY 2020 where a JW family hand out things to BEGGARS. So you wonder where is the mindset of Maximus69 originated from grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maximus69 can you AUTHORITATIVELY denied the scenes in that video? Were JWs depicted there given things to BEGGARS or NOT?

If yes is your answer, does that mean JWs are not Christian since they handed out things to BEGGARS? grin grin grin grin and Jesus never taught christians to do so grin grin grin

Anyone interested can go straight to the 1hr: 24mins: 13 seconds up to 1hr 25mins 20 seconds part of the video of this particular video which depicted JWs GIVEN things to BEGGARS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are we Better-off With Faith to Evidence for Believing That A God Exists / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? / Atheists Pls Identify Your Leaning Here. ID Yourself Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.