Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (6737 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Instamessage / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning guys.

This my flatmate is a very nice guy and we are very cool.
We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

She and my guy dy their room like this..I fear who no fear woman!!!!
Should I tell my guy or jus mind my business...

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.

Guys, I need to add that his elder sis was the one DAT introduced her to him cos they work in the same hotel, and this gal is a masseuse.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Halfamilli: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Xn,

It all depends on the kind of person your so-called roommate his. If he can handle it then you should otherwise, day your day...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Eazie351(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
order the babe na

21 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by arthorjnr(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Bro, if you and your flat mate have a tight relationship, tell him. He'll forever be grateful to you. Will you let your brother marry said girl?

People that are telling him to mind his business, if you were his friend wouldn't you want to know?

If his friend knows about this and he tells him, what will happen? Sky will fall?

This is the reason why Nigeria will remain where it is today. Nobody gives a fvck about anything. Damn.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by gunners160(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Mind ur business before them put u in between.
The bae na ashy, he no.concern u.

Besides almost all girls dey into one form of oloshoism ... Even ur own gf no be saint

12 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Artiiclebeast: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Wetin you want report her for now and wet in give you the moral high ground to feel say na you suppose intercede for their relationship when e be say you dey as guilty as the babe and no be say dem dey married.

How you take dey sure say no be there your friend from meet the babe and who tell you say him no know wetin the girl dey do?

Abi your friend tell you say she tell am say na Central Bank she dey work wey she fit dey see money dey give am?

Abeg leave those people and repent from your own philandering lifestyle before your life turn completely upside down. You go think say na enjoyment you dey enjoy right now until it become too late for you with the different spirits wey you don share body with.

The couple obviously know wetin dem dey into make you no go do pass yourself.

Your guy now go think say him dey use the babe get by to later dump her go marry one wey him feel say no be ashy...him eye go clear because the girl no need to even swear for am na the kpekus wey she take make the money wey the guy chop go do the swear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by MajesticKris: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Order her to be sure first and get screenshot evidence...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by jogsman01(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2020
You shouldn't assume she knows you know. You should have ordered her gig and screenshot the order page. Since you've got no evidence, go and dey ur day.

BTW, gimme her insta username

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Quality20(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Dont tell him anything pls. He himself shd find out if possible, otherwise they shd continue their hide and seek game.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oluwaseyi0: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2020
What's your own

Are sure are you that flatmate didn't see your babe on the same platform

5 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by decatalyst(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2020
I almost wrote "mind your business" but I feel it is criminal to see someone heading the wrong way or into danger and not alert them.

There is a smart way you can go around this without letting the cat out by yourself.

Since he is your flatmate and you guys gist well, simply go to his room when the babe is not around or when he comes to your room, form busy on your phone...make sure your are on Instagram...

Show him the photos of pretty fine girls...then stylishly go to the girl's page! Act surprised and let him do the shocking...bubu would be shocked!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by SocialJustice: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Shut up and mind your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by DaddyRochie1642: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
This is how people get Poisoned, and Killed for not Minding their BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by loadedvibes: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol.. who go settle this matter now.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Halfamilli:
Xn,

It all depends on the kind of person your so-called roommate his. If he can handle it then you should otherwise, day your day...
I don't think he can handle it bro....he really likes this gal.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Deoboss(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2020
gunners160:

Besides almost all girls dey into one form of oloshoism ... Even ur own gf no be saint

I dated a babe just like this some yrs ago. When i eventually found out i nearly had an heart attack. Thank GOD i knew or else who knows i might have married her & later regret it badly because “Runs babe wey marry just go do holiday & will return to the act sooner or later”

A lot of babes nowadays are coded runs babes in disguise or else where do they get the funds to look so good & use expensive phones etc.

Some one said to me that majority of ladies can’t endure & are made not to suffer so they will do any thing for money/comforts

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by culf: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2020
serious matter! chat the babe up and have a good discussion with her but try to respect your guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Deoboss(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:

I don't think he can handle it bro....he really likes this gal.

Then let them be. If you look at what goes on in Naija university with babes you won’t really look at marriage as a necessity but just to have a kid or two & avoid getting married cause the ladies have done many un-complimentary things while in school

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by ahiboilandgas: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

We stay in a 3bedroom flat, having each room to ourself and the last room is for visitors.
Well he has this girlfriend that use to come around a lot, sometimes she stays around for a week before leaving and I must say she's nice and really fun around to be with.

Two days ago I was on instamessage jus checking pretty gals out(I don use dis platform nack a lot gals) den GBAM!!!!! naso I see my guy babe picture, i con dy doubt maybe na somebody wey resemble her, na I click her profile, na hookup things ooo!!! And na she, even one of the dress she wear, she don wear em come house before....Strictly hookup, no long story.....chaii embarassed
Till now am still in shock I don't even know wat to do cos she came to the house yesterday and I know she knows that have seen her profile on instamessage.

Inbtw
I don't like involving myself in people's relationship plus this guys have been together for 5years before I even knew him.
She was even the one that loan him money to add to his while we wanted to rent this apartment.
do u know if they meet her on instamassage
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by SPOLO(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
just advice your glat mate to always use protection and be mindful of women ..
you can just say it jokinly to him via discussions probably discussions about women
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by mattfeuter(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw

Yes please,

If I was you, I’d look away.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by LaReinaa(f): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2020
You might be surprised to discover that the girl and your friend might be in on this.. it's prolly where the money comes from sad sad
Somany guys are on this table..
Open relationship grin grin grin

I advise you mind your business..
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
LaReinaa:
You might be surprised to discover that the girl and your friend might be in on this.. it's prolly where the money comes from sad sad
Somany guys are on this table..
Open relationship grin grin grin

I advise you mind your business..
....Take am easy dey shake this table,one leg don already break abeg.

Loud it.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by LaReinaa(f): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Take am easy dey shake this table,one leg don already break abeg.

Loud it.
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by stanliwise(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
Good morning guys.

Inbtw
Snap it and keep as evidence.
The moment your guy start running into problems because of her and you need to save him, those pictures would do just fine. For now don't interfere except if your guy na real O.G then you can yarn him.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by Teebabs1vic(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Who knows maybe that's even where the guy hooked up with her

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2020
MajesticKris:
Order her to be sure first and get screenshot evidence...
Eazie351:
order the babe na
.it doesn't work that way sir, what you do is simply chat the person up from there to negotiation.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
jogsman01:
You shouldn't assume she knows you know. You should have ordered her gig and screenshot the order page. Since you've got no evidence, go and dey ur day.

BTW, gimme her insta username
It not jumia DAT you will jus make an order and it delivered to ur door...you chat her up from there convo to the next level....plus I screenshot her profile already.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oluwaleinad(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
just keep calm and be yourself for now,sooner or later the guy will know about it and the whole shii will be reveal to him.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Wetin you want report her for now and wet in give you the moral high ground to feel say na you suppose intercede for their relationship when e be say you dey as guilty as the babe and no be say dem dey married.

How you take dey sure say no be there your friend from meet the babe and who tell you say him no know wetin the girl dey do?

Abi your friend tell you say she tell am say na Central Bank she dey work wey she fit dey see money dey give am?

Abeg leave those people and repent from your own philandering lifestyle before your life turn completely upside down. You go think say na enjoyment you dey enjoy right now until it become too late for you with the different spirits wey you don share body with.

The couple obviously know wetin dem dey into make you no go do pass yourself.

Your guy now go think say him dey use the babe get by to later dump her go marry one wey him feel say no be ashy...him eye go clear because the girl no need to even swear for am na the kpekus wey she take make the money wey the guy chop go do the swear.
Sir, the babe and my friend elder sis dy work the same place, and na my friend elder sis introduced her to my friend before dem take start to date.
Re: Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things by oblozzolawrence: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
gunners160:

No be lie bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley / Can U Have A Relationship With A Prostitute.? / Tag Your Errand Boy/girl!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.