Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka (2842 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Aerial coverage of Tempsite Awka

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Down coverage

Temspite Awka

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by hitekk: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2020
ok
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
More

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2020
M

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Nadaken: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Anambra Amaka true true

Esan Oye regardless

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Firespitter: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2020
This place is getting beautiful day by day. They should keep improving oh.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Charleys: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2020
This is the only Ariel I know

All other Ariel's are fake

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by ThatFairGuy: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Mediocrity. Why is this important to you?
Besides, I thought all roofs in Akwa are made of gold. Why I'm I still seeing those brown roofs you're hiding and coloured the shown ones

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by ThatFairGuy: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Ekejoestar(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2020
And Jesus said to Mathar, you are worried over many things but one thing is needful.
O.p all these aerial this and that are not needful cos it doesn't add value to the people of Anambra state.
Whats so special about this particular junction that you have to show us the pic this early morning

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Las Las South east still have a long way to go...

You can deceive those that haven't been to Anambra state...

Snapping few story buildings own by Igbo elites to decieve Nigerians that the east is develop.

Jigawa is more developed than Anambra state... We can open a thread for that battle with pictures.

Stop celebrating mediocrity...

Anambra is really backward... The only places that is little bit develop is onitsha and Awka

Obosi is backward... Nkpor backward filled with dilapidated story buildings.

Awada filled with dipidated story building...

Okpoko... Very dirty that place look like IDP camp in maiduguri.

Okwuzu is just like an evil forest... Nothing is working in there apart from Sars killing and kidnapping people

Yet you will hire drone to be snapping junction and one dilapidated fly over in awka and be spamming political section.

All these edited and filtered pictures of bungalows and story buildings won't develop your state.

You are only deceiving those who haven't been to Anambra state Making them think that Anambra is one small London...

Stop celebrating mediocrity and wake your leaders up... Jigawa of yesterday is now far better than Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Las Las South east still have a long to go...

Snapping few story buildings own by Igbo elites to decieve Nigerians the south is develop
So tempsite is area own by elites

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

And this.
2nd ND 3rd are Oshogbo
That's Ibadan named Enugu
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

And this.
2nd ND 3rd are Oshogbo
Below is Enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by ThatFairGuy: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Snapping few story buildings own by Igbo elites to decieve Nigerians the south is develop.

Jigawa is more developed than Anambra state... We can open a thread for that battle with pictures.

Anambra is really backward... The only places that is little bit develop is onitsha and Awka

Please do you have those pictures, their chestbeating is unbearable

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by ThatFairGuy: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92623819:
That's Ibadan named Enugu
Joke on you. THIS is Ibadan

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by meccuno: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

Snapping few story buildings own by Igbo elites to decieve Nigerians the south is develop.

Okwuzu is just like an evil forest... Nothing is working in that state...

Yet you will hire drone to be snapping junction and one dilapidated fly over in awka and be spamming political section.

All these edited and filtered pictures of bungalows and sort building won't develop your state.

You are only deceiving those who haven't been to Anambra state Making them think that Anambra is one small London...

[/s]
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Please do you have those pictures, their chestbeating is unbearable
I will open a thread for that
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by ThatFairGuy: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one. Anticipating.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Okwuzu is just like an evil forest... Nothing is working in that state...

Yet you will hire drone to be snapping junction and one dilapidated fly over in awka and be spamming political section
Below is awada Obosi that you claimed filled with dipidated story buildings grin grin you can see you are a pathologicalliar grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Satellite images of Awada

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92624092:

Below is awada Obosi that you claimed filled with dipidated story buildings grin grin you can see you are a pathologicalliar grin
stop deceiving yourself!!

You think I don't know the difference between GRA, 3-3,fegge and obosi??

You are only showing me the pictures of 3-3 and fegge those buildings are owned by Igbo elites...

Show us where average igbos live show us the the pictures of Nkpor, obosi, okwuzu, omagba, nteje, ogbaru and other places where average Igbos are living... Stop snapping fegge, 3-3 and GRA to decieve nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop deceiving yourself
So my pictures isn't Awada
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92624192:

Satellite images of Awada
broh you don't have to lie to me....

I know Anambra very well... My brother who is a Colonel is serving in 302 military cantonment onitsha.

So I do visit onitsha and even stay long there...

Stop deceiving Nigerians by snapping few beautiful buildings in fegge and GRA and be telling us that Anambra is develope
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:

You are only showing me the pictures of 3-3 and fegge those buildings are owned by Igbo elites...
grin grin
Below is 3-3

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92624553:

grin grin
Below is 3-3
correct this is 3-3

I know 3-3 this is the most developed area in onitsha... I have friends there.

Most of those pictures you have been editing and posting is all 3-3, fegge and GRA
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:

Show us where average igbos live show us the the pictures of Nkpor, obosi, okwuzu, omagba, nteje, ogbaru and other places where average Igbos are living... Stop snapping fegge, 3-3 and GRA to decieve nairalanders

Nkpor

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Arrewa: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92624681:

Nkpor
this place is around new pass...

Show us inside Nkpor where majority of Igbo are living
Re: Aerial Photos Of Popular Tempsite Junction Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Arrewa:
correct this is 3-3

I know 3-3 this is the most developed area in onitsha... I have friends there.

Most of those pictures you have been editing and posting is all 3-3, fegge and GRA
Guy you need to tour Anambra, I guess you haven't been to Awka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanzanians Mock Nigerian Lady Who Was Robbed, Nearly Raped In Their Country / Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers / Free Admission Into Swedish Universities In On Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.