Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. (2598 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
As a young Nigerian who came from a very poor background, life has not been that easy for me right from my secondary school days till I graduated from the University. I remember how I ride okada during holidays to support myself in the University knowing fully well that my parents can't provide all I need in campus. I graduated since 2017 but didn't want to avail myself for the compulsory nysc program because I wanted to raise money for business via the okada business before going for Nysc. So I was in this okada business for two years after graduation and manage to save 700k .When I had the cash in my account, i decided to buy Suzuki mini bus for transport business atleast to upgrade, so I borrowed about 200k from a friend plus my 700k and got myself a foreign used mini bus. Just yesterday as was driving I didn't know that oil is licking from the oil pump pipe which caused the engine to knocked down, we towed it to my mechanic workshop,the mechanic checked the engine and said that both the engine block and crankshaft have damaged. When he told me that I nearly fainted because I'm yet to balance my friend the 200k he lend me not talk of money to buy a new engine because that is just the best solution now than repairing the damaged one. As I'm typing this now I'm highly frustrated and confused and don't know what to do. Life is not that fair to me despite my efforts.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Dannieln1: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2020
This life no balance
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Oluromantic: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2020
You saved 700k in 2 years and bought a bus with it. You have okada to work and send urself to sch without dropping out. You went for nysc and came back, you had someone to borrow you as much as 200k, you have a smart phone to type this and you say life is not fair. Loose one arm or leg and tell me how you will drive or see fine girl to marry you. Go to Alaba rago around 12 midnight and see where people are sleeping.

I believe your post is not to complain but a strategy to make ppl know you're not lazy, if youre helped, you will maximize it which is good.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Pele. It is well. This too sha pass.

Onyeigbo10000:
As a young Nigerian who came from a very poor background, life has not been that easy for me right from my secondary school days till I graduated from the University. I remember how I ride okada during holidays to support myself in the University knowing fully well that my parents can't provide all I need in campus. I graduated since 2017 but didn't want to avail myself for the compulsory nysc program because I wanted to raise money for business via the okada business before going for Nysc. So I was in this okada business for two years after graduation and manage to save 700k .When I had the cash in my account, i decided to buy Suzuki mini bus for transport business atleast to upgrade, so I borrowed about 200k from a friend plus my 700k and got myself a foreign used mini bus. Just yesterday as was driving I didn't know that oil is licking from the oil pump pipe which caused the engine to knocked down, we towed it to my mechanic workshop,the mechanic checked the engine and said that both the engine block and crankshaft have damaged. When he told me that I nearly fainted because I'm yet to balance my friend the 200k he lend me not talk of money to buy a new engine because that is just the best solution now than repairing the damaged one. As I'm typing this now I'm highly frustrated and confused and don't know what to do. Life is not that fair to me despite my efforts.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by roybanjo100(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2020
life is not fair to you and you manage to save 700k? some family has never saved 50k in there life, life is not fair and u graduated? alaye, keep hustling n keep praying and be thankful to God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2020
roybanjo100:
life is not fair to you and you manage to save 700k? some family has never saved 50k in there life, life is not fair and u graduated? alaye, keep hustling n keep praying and be thankful to God
Guy u won't understand what I went through before I graduated and u won't still understand what I deprived myself before saving such amount. The engine should have lasted for atleast a year before developing this kind of problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by roybanjo100(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Onyeigbo10000:
Guy u won't understand what I went through before I graduated and u won't still understand what I deprived myself before saving such amount. The engine should have lasted for atleast a year before developing this kind of problem.
forget what u did, as long as u didnt kill, i'm willing to do anything just to save 500k, this is nigeria, nothing comes easy....like i said, keep ur head staright and keep praying

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Quietly(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Pls can anyone help how to withdraw money without getting alert.. pls

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Quietly(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2020
I don't have any option..

what's am really going on..
.. Since last month I don't have anything doing.. Pls I need a job to survive this pls.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Quietly(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
My intention now is to scam my boss, his ATM card is with me. And I really don't want to do that, I don't want to disappointed him because he is the only one that trust me.
Imagine given me ATM and pin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Quietly(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Pls am confused. I really need money but I don't want to disappointed him. Or betrayed him. But I don't have any option for me now.. Advice pls
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by lograr(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Quietly:
Pls am confused. I really need money but I don't want to disappointed him. Or betrayed him. But I don't have any option for me now.. Advice pls

You want to steal from your boss and you are asking us for help. Nawa o
I pity the dummy that will render any assistant to you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oluromantic:
You saved 700k in 2 years and bought a bus with it. You have okada to work and send urself to sch without dropping out. You went for nysc and came back, you had someone to borrow you as much as 200k, you have a smart phone to type this and you say life is not fair. Loose one arm or leg and tell me how you will drive or see fine girl to marry you. Go to Alaba rago around 12 midnight and see where people are sleeping.

I believe your post is not to complain but a strategy to make ppl know you're not lazy, if youre helped, you will maximize it which is good.
ok ooooooo. It's well
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
This Ibrahim guy, if you want to beg just go ahead and do it already instead of first acting Nollywood Ijanba movie for us first. And if na steal you want to steal, it's on you and your parents. Spare us the drama.

Quietly:

.. Since last month I don't have anything doing.. Pls I need a job to survive this pls.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Howtoday(f): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oluromantic:

Lol. At times we don't appreciate what we have.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
keep up the hard work. you will succeed eventually
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Miniso:
keep up the hard work. you will succeed eventually
I will
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by iceybux(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Quietly:

pm me
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by bigpicture001: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Onyeigbo10000:
ok ooooooo. It's well
Bro ur a soldier.. Continue to March on....

But hey... Go for NYSC... From there also u could gather some money.... NYSC set me up for better
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Quietly(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
iceybux:

pm me
Sent Sir.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
bizme:
This Ibrahim guy, if you want to beg just go ahead and do it already instead of first acting Nollywood Ijanba movie for us first. And if na steal you want to steal, it's on you and your parents. Spare us the drama.

Lmaoooooo..you nailed him

Imagine the clown asking for advice on how yo scam his boss who trusts him?

Kuku beg for money on NL instead of that rubbish na.

No mind the clown who asked him to PM, he is in on it too
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by KingWarri: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
No big deal, just go back to ur okada business.. in order to raise funds for yourself again..
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by KingWarri: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
bigpicture001:

Bro ur a soldier.. Continue to March on....

But hey... Go for NYSC... From there also u could gather some money.... NYSC set me up for better

In this Corona period
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
roybanjo100:
forget what u did, as long as u didnt kill, i'm willing to do anything just to save 500k, this is nigeria, nothing comes easy....like i said, keep ur head staright and keep praying
I understand but do you know some people have been praying to have the carcass of a bus which you have. At least it still wort money.

If I open my mouth to tell you what I have passed 2ru in life you will wonder how I managed to be what I am now.

Real men are known for tough situations. Visit a blessed sacrament, think for a while and take the next action.
Again this is not time for you to maintain unnecessary pride. Reach out to people that can still lend you something. Don't be ashamed to beg them.
just let them know that you will surely return their money. You cannot claim that its only one friend that can lend you money.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Resurgent2016: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Quietly:

Don't mess yourself up for something that will inky provide provide you temporary support with lot of headache
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I understand but do you know some people have been praying to have the carcass of a bus which you have. At least it still wort money.

If I open my mouth to tell you what I have passed 2ru in life you will wonder how I managed to be what I am now.

Real men are known for tough situations. Visit a blessed sacrament, think for a while and take the next action.
Again this is not time for you to maintain unnecessary pride. Reach out to people that can still lend you something. Don't be ashamed to beg them.
just let them know that you will surely return their money. You cannot claim that its only one friend that can lend you money.
okay dear, noted
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
You've come this far. God who brought the initial money will supply money for repair and money to pay back your loan.
Keep your head up. There'll be light at the end of this tunnel.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:
You've come this far. God who brought the initial money will supply money for repair and money to pay back your loan.
Keep your head up. There'll be light at the end of this tunnel.
thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Ibechris2: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
My brother...u said u are an Igbo man.

From ur write up,u are just facing a challenge and which shows everything is working out for u soon. Be focused and look ahead.

U will be great...just console yourself and forge ahead. If I tell u my story,u will know that u have a big God.

So,don't be angry,life is good when u anticipate good for yourself.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ibechris2:
My brother...u said u are an Igbo man.

From ur write up,u are just facing a challenge and which shows everything is working out for u soon. Be focused and look ahead.

U will be great...just console yourself and forge ahead. If I tell u my story,u will know that u have a big God.

So,don't be angry,life is good when u anticipate good for yourself.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your encouragement.
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Onyeigbo10000: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingWarri:
No big deal, just go back to ur okada business.. in order to raise funds for yourself again..
hmmmm
Re: I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. by Mightyartthou: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
This life is not fair and balance. Everybody get stories to tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Tell My Wife / 6 Things You Must Say Goodbye To Once You're Married / Behold What I Saw On Facebook Photo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.