Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. (1482 Views)

How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up / We Made History Today! Bsquaredkennels Exported The 1st Ever Caucasian Pup To US / Please Does The Belly Size Of Pregnant Dog Determine How Many Pup To Be Whelped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2020
This is my first post on pet section although i'm a frequent reader of the section. Three days ago, i gave my female gsd mix dog to a friend gsd to mate at Morogbo, Badagry Lagos state Nigeria. He didn't chain the dog as i instructed. When he went to work, breeze open his gate and the dog escaped. I haven't seen the dog and it more than 72hours now. I'm so attached to this dog. Friends and family are pained. I need to quickly replace this girl so i can console myself. My body system changed because of the loss. This is a dog, i feed even before i take my meal. Please NL family do anyone have a dog to give out at this time. Please and please help a bro. I'm kind of low on cash at the moment. I await your responce friends. Mods, kindly help move to fp please.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Friends, please any pup to give so i could try use it as a replacement of the dog.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Still can't find the dog. Please guys any pops for free or give away price.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guys please come to my rescue.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by verminnel(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Will u collect ekuke?
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by Ulyte31(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2020
verminnel:
Will u collect ekuke?
Yes pls
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
verminnel:
Will u collect ekuke?
Any dog is okay at this time for me.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ulyte31:
Yes pls
at Ulyte31, this is my tread. That message wasn't directed at you. People like you(who spam other tread) makes people not to help sincere people. Be warned, desist from yours. You could simply ask if the guy could spare you one too. Not just replying "yes" as if you created the tread or the question was directed at you.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by Valtteri: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
akpota:
at Ulyte31, this is my tread. That message wasn't directed at you. People like you(who spam other tread) makes people not to help sincere people. Be warned, desist from yours. You could simply ask if the guy could spare you one too. Not just replying "yes" as if you created the tread or the question was directed at you.

You need to calm down.

Anyway, you could always adopt a dog. It’s free.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
@valtteri. Do you have a dog I can adopt?
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Valtteri:

You need to calm down.

Anyway, you could always adopt a dog. It’s free.
@Valtteri do you have one dog I can adopt at the moment.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by Valtteri: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
akpota:
@valtteri. Do you have a dog I can adopt?

Where are you based? If you’re in Lagos, get in touch with Critters Veterinarian Clinic. They always have pets for adoption.

They have an IG page.

I’m sorry about your dog.
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by akpota(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Valtteri:

Where are you based? If you’re in Lagos, get in touch with Critters Veterinarian Clinic. They always have pets for adoption.

They have an IG page.

I’m sorry about your dog.

Thanks for your care bro. That dog made me crying for weeks. I’m so much attached to her. Please can I get their IG page name?
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by Valtteri: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
akpota:

Thanks for your care bro. That dog made me crying for weeks. I’m so much attached to her. Please can I get their IG page name?

I know that feeling. I boarded my dog for a week, and I felt so shitty.

Their username is crittersvetcentre
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by PetsAirways: 3:45pm On Feb 27
If you are looking for a free pet in Nigeria, try checking on www.buypets.com.ng

If you also have pets to give away for free, you can share on the platform to find loving forever homes for your pets
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by bassdow: 6:01pm On Feb 27
Hope say no be FREE meat you dey find
Re: Anybody To Give A Pup To Me For Free. by PetsAirways: 7:47am On Feb 28
Bros e never bad reach that level óò lol
Make God save Nigeria 🙏🏿❤️
bassdow:
Hope say no be FREE meat you dey find

(1) (Reply)

Solid Rott Puppies for Sale / Top 10 Most Annoying Animals In The World List (with Pictures) / Lhasa Ahpso Puppies For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.