Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around (2578 Views)

Female Flatmate Needed Urgently In Enugu / Pls In Need Of A Job At Okota, Ajah, Lekki Or Abraham Adesunya Axis / Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? (2) (3) (4)

Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good day nairalanders plz I need someone that needed a female roommate around lekki or areas close to lekki. Just graduated but needed a job.

i don't really have much on me but i will like to start from somewhere. I don't mind wooden (pako) room my number is 09028311131 please help a sister if you can. God bless you all

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
You better come and stay in my 1 rooms self contains apartment
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by uzoexcel(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=Ceejay111 post=92624714]Good day nairalanders plz I need someone that needed a female roommate around lekki or areas close to lekki. Just graduated but needed a job.

i don't really have much on me but i will like to start from somewhere. I don't mind wooden (pako) room my number is 09028311131 please help a sister if you can. God bless you all [/quote
]
kill 2 birds with one stone..at d same time state what kind of job u r looking for,experience u have as well as skill set and/or education degree u possess. You never know what can come out of this
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by dogtails(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ceejay111:
Good day nairalanders plz I need someone that needed a female roommate around lekki or areas close to lekki. Just graduated but needed a job.

i don't really have much on me but i will like to start from somewhere. I don't mind wooden (pako) room my number is 09028311131 please help a sister if you can. God bless you all
Ur English sef get as e be oh...Which one is all these needed u are writing up and down

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
and you a graduate with this kind of spoken English.. it's well

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by merieam16(f): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
iceybux:
What u typed is it different frm hers. Lolz

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
iceybux:

Atleast u got my message please help out. Thanks
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
dogtails:
Ur English sef get as e be oh...Which one is all these needed u are writing up and down

Oga please remove the ED and add S. I believe you got the message, please help out too. Thanks

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=uzoexcel post=92629946][/quote]

Thanks for asking, I studied Business Management from Rivers State University, good in Excel package, word, power point and coral draw

Worked as a secretary in an estate firm, cashier in a mall, currently working as an assistant Baker in a bread firm(bakery). God bless
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks for asking, I studied Business Management from Rivers State University, good in Excel package, word, power point and coral draw

Worked as a secretary in an estate firm, cashier in a mall, currently working as an assistant Baker in a bread firm(bakery). God bless
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
merieam16:
What u typed is it different frm hers. Lolz

when a brain can't differenciate btw a typo error and a statement made wrong then I understand why u can't comprehend.. but u'll be fine
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ceejay111:

Atleast u got my message please help out. Thanks

anyways aint our mothers tongue.. sorry ABT that tho.. well will notify u if something did come tru.. till then be good
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by merieam16(f): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
iceybux:

when a brain can't differenciate btw a typo error and a statement made wrong then I understand why u can't comprehend.. but u'll be fine
u re quick to defend urself buh wen u were picking on how she constructed her tenses u av forgotten dat u could also make mistakes. ITK oshi

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
merieam16:
u re quick to defend urself buh wen u were picking on how she constructed her tenses u av forgotten dat u could also make mistakes. ITK oshi

there's a differ between a typo and tense placing.. "Ur shallow brain should let you know "a" re was to follow that's a typo error and not a sentence error.. dull brain
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by merieam16(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
iceybux:

there's a differ between a typo and tense placing.. "Ur shallow brain should let you know "a" re was to follow that's a typo error and not a sentence error.. dull brain
Ur 'I TOO KNOW' childish brain should tell u that when u try exposing or ridiculing someone, u should be careful aswell cos no one is perfect.

This english sef no be our language.Can u even speak ur native language? English u no kno, ur native language u no sabi. U con dey der wit ur empty brain like dat dey talk watin i kno understand. Abeg clear off my mention make i see front

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by CsRockefeller(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
merieam16:

U go like trouble pass fight o grin

Na joke I dey o grin
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
merieam16:
Ur 'I TO KNOW' childish brain should tell u that when u try exposing or ridiculing someone, u should be careful aswell cos no one is perfect.

This english sef no be our language.Can u even speak ur native language? English u no kno, ur native language u no sabi. U con dey der empty like dat dey talk watin i kno understand. Abeg clear off my mention make i see front

lol why are u this pained ..u don't need all this long epistle nah..Choo
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Jeromejnr(m): 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nawa for the comments on this thread.

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by padi94(m): 1:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Sister will you pay part rent, or is abeg make I stay with you?
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by merieam16(f): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Na joke I dey o grin
I be gentle girl o Lolz

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 4:47am On Aug 10, 2020
padi94:
Sister will you pay part rent, or is abeg make I stay with you?

I never said I want to stay for free
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by tundeblack: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Pregnancy looming

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by femi4: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Ceejay111:

Can you cook and wash clothes very well?
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Coldie(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2020
This kind English for someone who graduated.

U sure say u fit pay for flat for lekki.

Last time I was in Lagos just ordinary ajah badore side self con reach 250k, not to talk of flat.

Before u relocate to Lagos from your state or wherever y don't u stay with a friend and know the terrain.

It's acts like this that push people into runs and prostitution, cause when u pay for a flat of 500k and u don't have way to move the money back u begin to go to visit your friend every night to make back the money

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by rebeccaolamide4: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Please if u have a monthly apartment around lekki phase 1 or ikate and needs a female roommate to share rent or you need a flatmate to share your apartment and u can accept monthly payment pls contact me on 08127481023. Females only for roommates and Male or female for flatmates.
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by SoftP(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:

Last time I was in Lagos just ordinary ajah badore side self con reach 250k, not to talk of flat.

Before u relocate to Lagos from your state or wherever y don't u stay with a friend and know the terrain.

It's acts like this that push people into runs and prostitution, cause when u pay for a flat of 500k and u don't have way to move the money back u begin to go to visit your friend every night to make back the money
iceybux:

lol why are u this pained ..u don't need all this long epistle nah..Choo
CsRockefeller:

Na joke I dey o grin
merieam16:
Ur 'I TO KNOW' childish brain should tell u that when u try exposing or ridiculing someone, u should be careful aswell cos no one is perfect.

This english sef no be our language.Can u even speak ur native language? English u no kno, ur native language u no sabi. U con dey der wit ur empty brain like dat dey talk watin i kno understand. Abeg clear off my mention make i see front
iceybux:

merieam16:
iceybux:

anyways aint our mothers tongue.. sorry ABT that tho.. well will notify u if something did come tru.. till then be good
iceybux:

dogtails:

Nigerians and their pumpkin i too know brains.
Someone just made a humble request, here they are scrutinizing her write up as if they made first class in English language.
This same set of persons has nothing to offer but very good @making noise’
They are mostly found reading newspapers for free @ vendor’s stand
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by iceybux(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
SoftP:

Nigerians and their pumpkin i too know brains.
Someone just made a humble request, here they are scrutinizing her write up as if they made first class in English language.
This same set of persons has nothing to offer but very good @making noise’
They are mostly found reading newspapers for free @ vendor’s stand

now you have sounded relevant abi.. you happy ba..? oya have a nice day ok... lol
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
iceybux:

now you have sounded relevant abi.. you happy ba..? oya have a nice day ok... lol
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:

Thanks for the advice but not needed here if I have the money you just mentioned i won't come to nairaland to ask for assistance, beside what's the connection between 250k, 500k and pako house. No vex i know my shoe size abeg
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Durchess(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
No offence but the OP seems rude. undecided

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by Ceejay111: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
iceybux:

Mr man please take your stupidity and your first class English somewhere else with all your education and grammar you still voted an illiterate to be your president. Ewu Gambia

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lekki Or Around by uzoexcel(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Ceejay111:

Mr man please take your stupidity and your first class English somewhere else with all your education and grammar you still voted an illiterate to be your president. Ewu Gambia
hi
just a teeny weeny bit of advice... u made a request of seeking an abode . yr potential benefactor is probably on this thread watching the way u respond to people and based on uncouth retorts u r giving out 'll cast u out as a NO GO AREA.
u don't have to reply everyone who makes snide remarks against u...u know what u want..make it yr focus point. STOOP to CONQUER...reply only those who r trying to help your situation..
Most people here on this thread are working class individuals who come across internal recruitment in their offices and this roles are usually not publicly advertised..no one wants to refer someone for a role who they can't vouch for. so carry yourself properly here and hope u find what u seek.

Gtb, Shell And Access Bank Now Recruiting. Apply Now / Job Vacancy In Nature Plus Consult / A Drummer, Keyboardist (pianist) And Administrator For Church Wanted

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49