Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide (47041 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
100Level Unical female student commit suicide after she was allegedly scammed off her hard earned school fees.

An 18years old University of Calabar student in Department of history and international studies, Bako Veronica Myomuter has committed suicide after she was Scammed the sum of N100,000 meant for her school fees which she couldn't pay before the outbreak of ASUU Strike/Covid-19 outbreak.

The deceased who is hailed from Kastina Ala in Benue state Nigeria was said to have drank a poisonous substance, said to be a Rodent killer, SNIPER, on Thursday, August 6, 2020 at her home in Kastina Ala Benue state.

According to Reports, Bako saw a social media platforms advertisement sent to her asking her to invest her money for the doubling scheme, with 100% Assurance that she will get double of her investments within few minutes.

After the persuasion, the Late Bako Veronica decided and transferred a sum of N100,000, believed to be her school fees which she couldn't pay before ASUU Strike/Covid-19 Pandemic. on discovering that she had been scammed, she became restless.

A confirmed source said: On Thursday Morning her family members noticed her abnormal behaviors and depression, They admitted to know what is wrong with her, but she told them she was fine. Her mother said since she said she is fine that she should pick a bike to the market and buy some items for herself. She drafted the list, but she said she want to bath before going, so reaching the bathroom Bako took the poisonous substance called Sniper.

While her Relatives where inside the room, she struggled and fell outside the bathroom, one of the neighbors who saw her started shouting, alerting her parents and siblings to come outside, behold Bako parents find there daughter lying lifeless on the ground, they asked her what happened, she managed to tell them that she took Sniper.

The source also added that:
"Before she passed on, it is allegedly that she sent a text message to the Scammer, saying that if she dies that her blood will be on the head of the scammer."

Meanwhile, friends and Coursemates which i am one of them expressed a great shock over her death.

Also it came to our Notice that the Scammer is also in our department Whatsapp group HIS19 UNICAL, before Engaging in the Evil Act.

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
The deceased

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
HIS19 Unical

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by blazingblender(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
may her soul rest in the lords bosom..wat a tragedy ...i wonder wat people gain by scamming people of dia money ....

11 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Suen

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
She is in my Department, FP pls

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by SAMBARRY: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yahoo boys enle o

Don't worry after spending the money and EVIL spirit is pursuing you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mynth44 fp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
The Spirit of Suicide and Depression has Possessed so many Today, especially the young ones..

Listen to me! It's an Evil Spirit

Learn to Open your Mouth and Rebuke such thoughts and Feelings! Spirits have Ears! They Hear! Open your Mouth and Rebuke it in the Name of JESUS..

Suicide is not a way out!
Suicide is Self- Murder!!
Suicide is a way to Destruction!!
Suicide is a Fast way to Hell!
Don't do it For any Reason!!

Come to Jesus! There is No Matter He Cannot Handle!

Seek for Prayers when you are Burdened!

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
R. I. P to her

Well in this life information is very very important
And it's always good to ask questions

These money doubling scam have been going on for over a year now and people have been posting it as scam all over social media I'm sure she have come across it before but once ignorance join with greed this is always the end result

This still won't stop people from falling victims of same scam

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by dangermouse(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rip.
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by kindim(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
1st Timothy 6:10

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by VirginFinder: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dotherightthing:
The Sspirit of Ssuicide and Ddepression has Ppossessed so many Ttoday, especially the young ones..

Listen to me! It's an Eevil Sspirit
Suicide is not a way out!
Suicide is Sself- Mmurder!!
Suicide is a way in to Ddestruction!!
Suicide is a Ffast way to Hell!
Don't do it Ffor any Rreason!!

Come to Jesus! There is Nno Mmatter He Ccannot Hhandle!
Seek for Pprayers when you are Bburdened!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Toyade888(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
R.I.P

Suicide is never the right option

Life is full of hope and encouragement you just have to fight to find it sometimes

6 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Righteousness89(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by DontBullshitMe: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
She was greedy. . .

If anyone has a guaranteed money doubling scheme, they won't advertise on Whatsapp. It will be for them and them alone. Common sense 101.

Rest in Peace.

Sad thing is if the scammer is arrested, he/she will be charged for fraud not murder.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by chukwuibuipob: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
sad
Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Hamilton1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
She is in my Department, so sad i lose a course mate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damn!!! Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by tiredoflife(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Now the spirit of suicide has a legal ground in the family
They will need a lot of prayers to cast it out

2 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Twelfthman: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rest in peace dear.

I pray God forgive your sins and grant your soul peace...

1 Like

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Gabe427: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
A lot of Nigerians don't even know what goes on in thier head due to the Hussle and bustle but the day that straw would hit the back ... I pray you have the strength to carry on or better still Our burden be as light as it can be cause .....

RIP dear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Galactico4ever(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Get Sense nah

7 Likes

Re: Bako Veronica Myomuter Suicide: UNICAL 100L Student Commits Suicide by Patrioticman007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.