Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance (2290 Views)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by AJ01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
My girlfriend wants to know my account balance and I don't feel comfortable with it. She's a wonderful person and I trust her.

Have you ever experience something like this, if yes please share
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Bluntguy: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Her knowing your account balance is like her knowing your life balance. Is she your wife?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Burgerlomo: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nope, why did she want to know your account balance? What is her motive?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by AJ01(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bluntguy:
Her knowing your account balance is like her knowing your life balance. Is she your wife?
she's not my wife but we have been dating for a year now

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by AJ01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Nope, why did she want to know your account balance? What is her motive?
when I asked her she said she just wants to know, well I trust her, she can't steal from me
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by alexsoftwork(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Only when she is your wife, she can know your account balance.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Howtoday(f): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by hollarunji08(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kwoning your account balance is nothing bro so far she didn't have access to it Na her wahalla be that if she kwn amh na
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Bluntguy: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
AJ01:
Even if you have been dating for ages, what I am saying is that as long as she is not your wife, she doesn't deserve to know your account balance. I think she wants to make a decision concerning you based on what is in your account. Don't let her know, to avoid stories that touch. If she leaves you because of this, it's much better for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
AJ01:
when I asked her she said she just wants to know, well I trust her, she can't steal from me

This is not about her stealing your money, look far beyond that cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Olarewaju89: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
How can your girlfriend know your bank account? undecided

Try and get sense small na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by donbachi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
I go first know her brain balance.
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by jamex93(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin grin grin

Billing go soon start

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Lightangel65: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
AJ01:

Until she marry you dont show her shit, if she doesn't like it she can Bleep off
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
thats personal...only ur atm card nid to kno how much is in ur account..
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Zayttoven: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Even my bank manager doesn't know how much I have in my account.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by merieam16(f): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why do she want 2 kno? she should assess ur pocket instead of askin 4 ur account balance cos u might nt even b using one account

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by frozen70(f): 4:19am On Aug 10, 2020
AJ01:
My girlfriend wants to know my account balance and I don't feel comfortable with it. She's a wonderful person and I trust her.

Have you ever experience something like this, if yes please share

She has her reasons

Then it depends on how close both if you are to each other

It depends of your free minds with each other

If she is proudent and not the expensive type, probably she wants to kid you have been making savings

Well it depends on the strength of your relationship

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by konkonbilo(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Kai!!!! Some ladies sha, wetin make her reason go that side She has an agenda. Billings go soon enter, stories from different angles go soon de occur, tell her and see orisirisi talk in the coming days.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 10, 2020
mine does, not a problem but I'd rather not sometimes

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
The first commentator has already said what I was about to say cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2020
konkonbilo:
Kai!!!! Some ladies sha, wetin make her reason go that side She has an agenda. Billings go soon enter, stories from different angles go soon de occur, tell her and see orisirisi talk in the coming days.
That nigar has been overcomed by the power of kpekus instead of him telling her No he came here to rant angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by quisera(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Your babe wants to assess if she's safe or not, whether to stay in the relationship or zab . There are two things involved my brother, if your account is balanced then she's safe but if your account is not balanced just know say wahala don start be dat because she go zab.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Avoid see finish..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Stephandesward: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
AJ01:

You are a mumu, you want to give yourself trouble? Better even let her feel you are less financially buoyant, than you even are
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2020
She wanna assess your financial strength and to know if she go give you her full time. Her type might be those that go for the pocket

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Solzate(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man no matter what don't let her know ur account balance, you owe her nothing, she's not ur wife, no matter how long the relationship is don't show her .

Cause she has an agenda, if you show her ur account balance,
She might start billing
Or she wants to compare ur pocket with that of another guy to know if she will leave you or stay with you.

My man just tell ur babe say u no fit show am ur account balance period, and make sure u delete any bank alert that enters ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by AJ01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate. I stood my ground and didn't show her my account balance, everything is back to normal. Please is there an application to hide text messages especially from a particular sender (my bank)

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluntguy:

Lol
Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
AJ01:
Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate. I stood my ground and didn't show her my account balance, everything is back to normal. Please is there an application to hide text messages especially from a particular sender (my bank)

It's good that you stood your ground and did not disclose your account balance to her.

I'm not sure there is an app for hiding your text messages, just make sure your phone has a password!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Your Girlfriend To Know Your Account Balance by Fidelismaria: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2020

show her at your own peril next thing you'll know is she will arrange boys to rob you or start making unnecessary demand and if you don't yield then she will tag you stingy and selfish

(1) (Reply)

What Else Makes You Happy In A Relationship / A Feminist's Worst Nightmare (photos) / A Good Wife Must Not Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.