Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly (272 Views)

TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k, ₦200K And 1 Million Naira In Nigeria / Free Tutorial!!! How To Be Earning Over 200k Monthly Through Digital Marketing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly by webtutorr: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Its no more the usual info.

Now, clear idea is up!!!
And we all know that businesses now are gaming it up with the internet more especially this year 2020.

And one thing you need to start understanding now is that, those that are making it big right from far back to today
are those that their businesses are under buy and sell (ecommerce)
Just name them:
Amazon
Jumia
konga
jiji and many upcoming like us!

So, i have been opportune to dive into a unique and game winning ecommerce business that you can be earning
over 200k and above monthly.
I have over 30 people doing this business with me and smiling to the bank steady as a result of attending my tutorial.

The tutorial will hold tomorrow monday 10th August 2020 and time: 9-10pm

Entrance fee: N1,000 (Remember is a mentorship class) The money you are paying allows you to ask me questions at
anytime as we all know that time is money.

In this my special earning secret, you dont need any special skill. If you can facebook, then you can do this high paying business.

Just send me message and learn more about the business to discover how to unlock your millions before this December 2020.
To join the tutorial, send me message on whatsapp with the title: Earn 200k on: 08065847947[/b]

See my students review: https://training.gurusforum.com.ng/reviews/
Re: Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly by Imamshekau(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
For me I prefer Amazon to sell with because of the huge amount of foreign buyers available there.Back in the days when mini importation was really a hot cake I was earning massively from my konga and jumia stores but not anymore.Even Facebook ads doesn't even help matters.

The truth is that mini importation don cast grin
I hardly make sales on my konga,jumia due to the fact that their are too many sellers this days compared to before.As for Amazon I think it's much better their I make sales consistently especially Household items considering the coronavirus situation in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly by Queeneth1959: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
i have sent you message on whatsapp.
Am interested for the training
Re: Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly by Queeneth1959: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Imamshekau:
For me I prefer Amazon to sell with because of the huge amount of foreign buyers available there.Back in the days when mini importation was really a hot cake I was earning massively from my konga and jumia stores but not anymore.Even Facebook ads doesn't even help matters.

I hardly make sales on my konga,jumia due to the fact that their are too many sellers this days compared to before.As for Amazon I think it's much better their I make sales consistently especially Household items considering the coronavirus situation in the USA.

hm
Re: Tutorial!!! How To Start Earning Over 200k And Above Monthly by webtutorr: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Imamshekau:

Nice input.
But, We are building it here in Nigeria
ECommerce works anywhere people exist.
So, we do everything here in Nigeria.
It must not be Amazon.
We also undergo Amazon tutorial too

(1) (Reply)

Top 500 Business Ideas- Now Available In Ebook (PDF) Online / Join Tron Forsage Now With Just #2,000 And Make #2,000,000 Before December / I Will Develop A Courier Website With Tracking Shipping For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.