Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) (64100 Views)

26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by powalez: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Will she pay me if I marry her?
I wouldn't mind
Country too hard
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
bear it sister.

Me, I have been a sickler since 1992 too.

Only that I have been recommended to start using VOXELOTOR this year, and because it sells at $10,000 by 90 tabs, I can't afford it,so I rest my case unto the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
pretydiva:
Good for her. But no need for the advertisement

What's wrong with you?

She's encouraging those that have HIV that life doesn't end there.

Think b4 making comments

6 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations to her, but I am still looking for the beauty undecided
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
My dear is not your fault
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Farki: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Good news, shows how far we have come in tackling HIV, more power to you. cheesy

I will now use this opportunity to remind everyone to knack responsibly.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by thundafire: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
It's not easy living ur life on drugs,I bet she is ok and dey virus rendered redundant, congrats to her for not hiding her status cs she never caused it.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Decryptor:
No matter what...ARVs are toxic.

There's no pharmaceutical product that doesn't have side effects.

Chemicals are not meant to be put inside the body.

At least ARV keeps them alive a little longer.

The worst is chemotherapy. It kills them... most of them a little faster.

2 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Radicalface: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2020
See how chubby, plumbing and sexy she is looking and some people would think HIV patients will be looking like walking corpse.. And she go get boyfriend oo!!! Chai. Life no truly balance!
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Nchenches:
Thank Oyibo people who invented the cocktail drugs to keep you alive after your probable fcuckescapades that brought you HIV.

[/s]

If you had taken the time to read the post, you won't be making a fool of yourself here.

She had the virus from birth. READ!

8 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by expert555: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
heykims:

Those ones are scammers
Do u even know how many worship centres her parents would have taken her to when she was a child or places she would have sought herself as an adult seeking miracles?
Again, those testimonies u listen to are scam formats.

Truly they are nigeria scammers, you can’t get it anywhere else in the world, the reason western world hates us. We must scam everything and anything including politics as a mean to loot our treasury.

1 Like

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
If you were in Nigeria, you would have died long time ago.
We even have to fly abroad for neck pain.

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Decryptor:

All drugs are toxic.

Yes, that includes the malaria tablets you swallow.

The main aim of drug research is to establish the dose that won't damage your body

7 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Radicalface:
See how chubby, plumbing and sexy she is looking and some people would think HIV patients will be looking like walking corpse.. And she go get boyfriend oo!!! Chai. Life no truly balance!

Plump not plumbing, she's not a plumber.

4 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
pretydiva:
She tryna uplift the afflicted

1 Like

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Radicalface: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
FrLukas:

Plump not plumbing, she's not a plumber.

Mr prof

1 Like

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by 9icest: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
a real survivor! I respect you madam! Keep fighting and keep inspiring others never to give up!

6 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

If you had taken the time to read the post, you won't be making a fool of yourself here.

She had the virus from birth. READ!

You truly believe her that she got HIV from birth?

You can easily be fooled by one’s narrative.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by sunbreaker: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Decryptor:
......accepted its toxic but she has been living with it for good 28yrs and nothing happened,even she looks healthier than those that are -ve from the disease
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Unified07: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
I doubt it,u can't take antiretroviral drugs and survive it for 28years
Side effects of those drugs is hell
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by anonimi: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
pretydiva:

Is that how you call testimonies in your church/mosque/shrine, because they are also businesses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

4 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
She's healthier than a lot of negatives and will probably live longer
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Poor lady.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Toscarele: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Unified07:
I doubt it,u can't take antiretroviral drugs and survive it for 28years
Side effects of those drugs is hell

tell us more about it oga ITK , since you are taking it.

4 Likes

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Useless girl
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by anonimi: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2020
heykims:
Those ones are scammers
Do u even know how many worship centres her parents would have taken her to when she was a child or places she would have sought herself as an adult seeking miracles?
Again, those testimonies u listen to are scam formats.

Just like Barawo Bubu, Osunbande, LIE Mohammed, Oshi-omo-Ole and the other pretentious rogues in the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC?
How many of their oyoyo promises of 2015 have they delivered after five years of change plus next level?
How many delivered
Can there be any greater scammer than these progreThief coNrades?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257139_mumuhamadu_jpeg8f5b75be4e14a3d41f9327e6532cd03c

KingOfAmebo:
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Now looking at the above statement...he made it clear that the naira has dropped to more than N230...and that he is sad the Naira dropped that much to 1 dollar, he concluded by saying it doesn't speak well for the nation's economy.

Omojuwa, a well known APC supporter acknowledged and understood this statement:

http://omojuwa.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-to-the-dollar-says-buhari/

TheCable understood this:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari

Informationng understood this:

http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/buhari-vows-to-make-1-equal-to-n1-if-voted-president.html

News24 understood this:

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Ill-make-Naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-Buhari-20150324

Weeklypostng understood this:

http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/08/flashback-ill-make-naira-equal-in-value.html?m=1

Pulse understood this:

http://pulse.ng/politics/muhammadu-buhari-i-ll-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-apc-candidate-says-id3595966.html

Google understood this: (see screenshot)

Yes APC went to work and removed the YouTube video...good job.

I rest my case.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914304_screenshot20170224153944_jpegdcb13d3b1c36c7ad84b7e53c3c081e9d

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by xrayj(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2020
pretydiva:
Her post will go a long way to encourage those in same situation, who were probably thinking all hope was lost...hope u understand now...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / A Thread For Body Builders / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.