Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men (17723 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by FreeSpirited: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pegi23:
Hey you poster. STFU. We girls want to get married early not hoe around

Well some guys think you dating them give them free ticket to sex and sex and sex...

So tell me why will I give u that without enjoying first

Nobody is telling you not to enjoy, hoe-around and sell ya pvssy to the highest bidder like a prostitute in the name of enjoyment...we know where it will all end : SHILLOH and watery PVSSY. ode

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sweetcunt or whatever your name is, you seem so idiotic and petulant. Do you make it a tradition coming online to virtue-signal and label people on this platform? If you didn't have much free time as a busybody that you are(you do seem to give off those vibes), if every minute of your time is so important and valuable, you wouldn't be here looking for rant boys like us who probably abound in your street and take turns to pass you around as they smash your putrescine laden, putrefying minge with their wreckingball-like and horsehung weiners. Leave rant boys and go attract the terse men you prefer, bozo.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by StrikeBack(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sweet thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Op you are 101% right especially the broke man's daughter. I don't toast women at all. I have a girlfriend and she knows I don't tolerate rubbish. I focus more on building myself rather than seeking attention from women. My two brothers and I establishing ourselves so that we can become someone tomorrow. Girls between that age are mostly hoes and they are very wicked and dangerous. They really love mad and dangerous guys. They get pregnant for them and commit serious abort for them. Those in university are worst. I school in fupre and I can tell you that female children that corrupt the world. Twerking on cameras and posting rubbish on media is the other of the day. Attention seekers. They are all the same not excluding my girlfriend. She has exhibited most attitude of girls but trust me I always warn her never to try it with me. I do tell her, I am not holding you from exploring and hoeing around. Just breakup and enjoy your life. Simple. I can't marry a lady with 26-30 that is single in this generation in Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Lightangel65: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pegi23:

I laugh at your stupidity. I'm in a no sex relationship and dear my bf is cool with it. So if we break up that's cool. I won't be mad because we never had sex

Did i say using someone was sex. Your guilty conscience is killing you dere they must have bleeped you and dumped you plenty either way you don expire

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nicepoker(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pegi23:

I laugh at your stupidity. I'm in a no sex relationship and dear my bf is cool with it. So if we break up that's cool. I won't be mad because we never had sex
Are you sure you are not HIV positive already.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Nobody is telling you not to enjoy, hoe-around and sell ya pvssy to the highest bidder like a prostitute in the name of enjoyment...we know where it will all end : SHILLOH and watery PVSSY. ode

Oh my fingernails, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but experience(hahaha). Dude, the girl I'm working on now is incontinent too, does it have anything to do with mileage? Tell me it doesn't, this one urinates in like every 20-30 minutes. Maybe they punctured her bladder and she is now dripping from there. Chai! This is sad. The worst thing about prostitution which a lot of ignorant girls do not understand is that you lose value. Those who pay you for sex own your body for the period they pay for. The men who pay you for however long it is pay you to serve them. At that point, you become their slave. You must do whatever they want for you to earn a living. Even if the guy rubs cow dung( the guys that work inside waterside under that bridge in Aba will understand better) on his Weiner as a way to make the money he is giving you or as a lubricant, once he pays you to suck him, you must do it and smile for him if not, he wouldn't patronize you again and you wouldn't eat. That's why it's not that simple, it's not just about you getting the money and enjoying the sex. That's a very hackneyed and fallacious way to explain it off.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Theboy21: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Openbusiness4:
it will definitely come to an end, it won't be long again sef. Even d Bible gives a strong hint about this when it says something like, "in d last days, 7 women shall cling to a man and beg him for marriage". Women don't cling to simps. Women don't beg simps, they control the simps and treat them like thrash or at best tolerate and manage them like play toys. . Tueeeehhhh!!!!
wow you are an OG to the game, to be honest it ain't easy showing some niggas the way to run the game, it seems they don't want to be saved from the manipulation of those girls, nairaland really opened my eyes to reality, thank God I've learnt the rules of the game at my early twenties, it pains me when guys allow girls control them like remote, it's funny how the girls describe their dream guy, like God fearing man, nice guy, blah blah blah in reality it's the opposite, worst are those pretty ones that feels they deserve a million for dating a guy.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Obodo999(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Escabado:
When a girl is between the age of 18 to 24 .she feels untop of the world and think she has the right to insult and snub any guy that comes her away and she also think she has the right over her body to sleep and fvk any Rich guy she wants. At this time marriage is not in her agenda.she is busy eating her cake but by the time she gets to 29 and 30 years,she already have over 2000 men that has sleept with her and never want to marry her. Then She begin to form good girl to decieve any guy that comes her way into marriage and use him as her retirement plan from Oloshosim. Guys don't allow yourself to be used by these girls oo .
.if she can't accept you and remain faithful to you when she is between 18 to 23 years.Never you accept her when she passes this age.

You are free to add yours so we can continue to enlighten ourselves not to be used by these evil girls.

You are very rude and you have no right to call people an 'expired', there is nothing as such.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Escabado:

What do you mean by use and dump when the guy gives them money and comfort. In other words he paid them in exchange for the pleasure direct or indirectly . Bear it in mind that no woman stays with a man for free. Wethin your period with her you will be spending on her and that's a payment for her time with you

Na pure use and dump. Wouldn't she polish him for how long he pays for? Wouldn't she do whatever he wants as far as he paid for it? That's where she becomes his slave. Go to codedruns.com and see the 'end of days' happening in our generation. Nawao, those ones with the curves fully naked, ask them to pull off their pants and spread their legs (the way they do on that website) on the street and see if they will do it. They'll be forming classy ladies while they are on that website begging with different tags like, I'll give you sixty whatever, I'll give you rimming(heaven knows I have no idea what this means), I will be your wife, I will make you this, I will bite you. Nawao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by humilitypays(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Openbusiness4:
This upcoming generation of boys go brutal ohhh. See dem for dis thread, am juz laffing here. I pity all the young girls in their time. D seed of bad parenting by all dis indomie and feminism mothers will be ripe soon. Na women go suffer am. Thank God I don't have a daughter grin
my brother I shock as I de read the comments oh, wahala de for young girls of this generation.

Guys are becoming more brutal and determined to pay back, hmmmm, may God save my future daughter from bad guys oh cry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
humilitypays:
my brother I shock as I de read the comments oh, wahala de for young girls of this generation.

Guys are becoming more brutal and determined to pay back, hmmmm, may God save my future daughter from bad guys oh cry

Na why U.S don dey useless like this so. The west is gone, conservatives in those nations realize that the Asians, for example the Chinese protect and preserve certain things in their culture. Can you imagine the amount of emotional and financial support you can get from a home where the two parents are living together and are so invested in your welfare as their child? That's already plus one over the child from a single parent home. Even the liberal Obama agrees that this is a huge problem for African American families. Only thing is that he was foolish enough not to do much about it. 70+ percent of African American homes with single parents, of course mostly mother's. How can a race grow when the real movers are docked in prison and draw their biggest influence from the weaker gender? That's why they are so emotional. The Chinese are so commited to their culture, no wonder they are so successful in America to the point that SAT tests are skewered against them like it is between northern and southern Nigeria when it comes to national exams.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Pegi23:

But u get freaky elsewhere..? u can't say u don't get Hot something unless u r virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Martinez39s(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Strepsil91:
You're right Doug, I gat this damaged sh*tter I've been assisting since the coronavirus lockdown started in the country, this pvssy gave birth and did what I don't know to the baby. She literally asked me to f*ck her and I refused. After giving birth, I payed for this LovePeddler's hospital bill when those motherfuckers*ckers who ripped her VJAY couldn't come around to help her get discharged from the hospital. This slowpoke left the hospital and within few days ran into a dude I know and propositioned him for whatever. Oh, i forgot to ask, she probably doesn't know her child's dad due to the fact that many dug in there. She has run wild ever since she left the hospital. There's nothing I didn't do to help this kid grow out of the lifestyle. I have broken every rule in the book to help her. She has asked me to date her and I pretend like I am but i don't and can't date her. She still prostitutes around, yeah, you read that right. Before she gave birth, I'll usually call her even as a total stranger to admonish her. I sometimes give her money to take care of herself and you know what she does? Yeah, she buys skimpy clothes to entice more men. She once used the money i gave her to eat to buy cloths with which she went to seduce a man in his office the same day I gave her the money. Hell no, i took this kid under my wing to help her stand. I tried the best i could to help her see her self worth. You can call me an angel in her life. I let her know she is beautiful and those men she fvcks around with should only be drooling for her body without ever touching it. I make her feel like she's worth more than Melania Trump by calling her sweet names. Men, i have been a father, a hypothetical husband(literally) a provider and a boyfriend. I have allowed b*llcrap from her that even her spiritual husband if she has any cannot ever allow. In fact, i don turn Jesus for this girl, the one that forgives sins and says, neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more. I've been a pastor and a spiritual guide, I pray for this kid yet, she can't change. She has the dumbest mindset of so many people I've come across. She still chases her fantasies and probably wants to catch a rich man who will be fascinated enough by the way she will whip him with her pvssy till he is confused enough to marry her. Damn, I captured it all enough to expose my identity if she comes across this. Only problem is, she is dumb enough never to read news on the internet. I downloaded and installed opera mini to her phone and she uninstalled it. Man, seems this one is made for the dust bin. I tried to build her but she's far gone. Finally, I thought it was simply because of her humble background, I only discovered that she is as vacuous as a goat. She is beguiled by a spendthrift lifestyle far above her begging grade(taa, which pay grade? She dey work?). I only hope she doesn't have the virus. She'll just die without any help. Finally, she is within the age bracket being discussed here, i don't know if that buttresses the point you are trying to make. I have a sister younger than her but smarter than this one. Not all of them are this dumb though. You could make such allusions about men but I have to tell you, I am in my late twenties but never seen any girls pvssy. I wouldn't allow pvssy to rule me. Still a proud male virgin.
She belongs to the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Munirboss(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2020
paulolee:
what about the guys that use and dump the ones of 18-25 years??.. the guys that do use and dump the girls nko?? who they deserv to marry??

Nice observation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Martinez39s(m): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
Op you are 101% right especially the broke man's daughter. I don't toast women at all. I have a girlfriend and she knows I don't tolerate rubbish. I focus more on building myself rather than seeking attention from women. My two brothers and I establishing ourselves so that we can become someone tomorrow. Girls between that age are mostly hoes and they are very wicked and dangerous. They really love mad and dangerous guys. They get pregnant for them and commit serious abort for them. Those in university are worst. I school in fupre and I can tell you that female children that corrupt the world. Twerking on cameras and posting rubbish on media is the other of the day. Attention seekers. They are all the same not excluding my girlfriend. She has exhibited most attitude of girls but trust me I always warn her never to try it with me. I do tell her, I am not holding you from exploring and hoeing around. Just breakup and enjoy your life. Simple. I can't marry a lady with 26-30 that is single in this generation in Nigeria.
Why are you still dating her? You fall my hand. You should know you can't caution a hòe out of being a hòe. It can never happen; highest, she starts doing her runs "codedly."

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Arvelo(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Trizyd:

grin Lol, so women don't like sex?

STFU too, that's a lie and very manipulative. Women actually wanna hoe around, it's after their sexual campaign they now start thinking of hooking down a nigga.
So true...If not that women are indispensable in terms of procreation... They are trivial to me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by poik(m): 1:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Strepsil91:
You're right Doug, I gat this damaged sh*tter I've been assisting since the coronavirus lockdown started in the country, this pvssy gave birth and did what I don't know to the baby. She literally asked me to f*ck her and I refused. After giving birth, I payed for this LovePeddler's hospital bill when those motherfuckers*ckers who ripped her VJAY couldn't come around to help her get discharged from the hospital. This slowpoke left the hospital and within few days ran into a dude I know and propositioned him for whatever. Oh, i forgot to ask, she probably doesn't know her child's dad due to the fact that many dug in there. She has run wild ever since she left the hospital. There's nothing I didn't do to help this kid grow out of the lifestyle. I have broken every rule in the book to help her. She has asked me to date her and I pretend like I am but i don't and can't date her. She still prostitutes around, yeah, you read that right. Before she gave birth, I'll usually call her even as a total stranger to admonish her. I sometimes give her money to take care of herself and you know what she does? Yeah, she buys skimpy clothes to entice more men. She once used the money i gave her to eat to buy cloths with which she went to seduce a man in his office the same day I gave her the money. Hell no, i took this kid under my wing to help her stand. I tried the best i could to help her see her self worth. You can call me an angel in her life. I let her know she is beautiful and those men she fvcks around with should only be drooling for her body without ever touching it. I make her feel like she's worth more than Melania Trump by calling her sweet names. Men, i have been a father, a hypothetical husband(literally) a provider and a boyfriend. I have allowed b*llcrap from her that even her spiritual husband if she has any cannot ever allow. In fact, i don turn Jesus for this girl, the one that forgives sins and says, neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more. I've been a pastor and a spiritual guide, I pray for this kid yet, she can't change. She has the dumbest mindset of so many people I've come across. She still chases her fantasies and probably wants to catch a rich man who will be fascinated enough by the way she will whip him with her pvssy till he is confused enough to marry her. Damn, I captured it all enough to expose my identity if she comes across this. Only problem is, she is dumb enough never to read news on the internet. I downloaded and installed opera mini to her phone and she uninstalled it. Man, seems this one is made for the dust bin. I tried to build her but she's far gone. Finally, I thought it was simply because of her humble background, I only discovered that she is as vacuous as a goat. She is beguiled by a spendthrift lifestyle far above her begging grade(taa, which pay grade? She dey work?). I only hope she doesn't have the virus. She'll just die without any help. Finally, she is within the age bracket being discussed here, i don't know if that buttresses the point you are trying to make. I have a sister younger than her but smarter than this one. Not all of them are this dumb though. You could make such allusions about men but I have to tell you, I am in my late twenties but never seen any girls pvssy. I wouldn't allow pvssy to rule me. Still a proud male virgin.

Ma nigga!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Fxwarrior: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Escabado:
When a girl is between the age of 18 to 24 .she feels untop of the world and think she has the right to insult and snub any guy that comes her away and she also think she has the right over her body to sleep and fvk any Rich guy she wants. At this time marriage is not in her agenda.she is busy eating her cake but by the time she gets to 29 and 30 years,she already have over 2000 men that has sleept with her and never want to marry her. Then She begin to form good girl to decieve any guy that comes her way into marriage and use him as her retirement plan from Oloshosim. Guys don't allow yourself to be used by these girls oo .
.if she can't accept you and remain faithful to you when she is between 18 to 23 years.Never you accept her when she passes this age.

You are free to add yours so we can continue to enlighten ourselves not to be used by these evil girls.

You are being very silly and naughty.
At that age, a girl is still an undergraduate and you want her to complicate her life with marriage.

It's so unfortunate you people are so gullible to deceive. Simply open your skull, fill it with crap and you will be running along with it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by gentlestdude(m): 4:11am On Aug 10, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol na this year plenty nairalanders hear this word SIMP

Every little thing SIMP
how

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by konkonbilo(m): 4:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

Hahahaha..lolz.. E dey pain you say girls wey no send men dey.. Well.. You can go and hug the transformer in my street for all i care.. Mafo!
No light for the transformer, nothing go happen tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2020
ForestHill:
Where in Cali are you at?
Somewhere in the municipal.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2020
SSpeter:
What do you want to get married to? Cow or chicken?

and how's that your business?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Strepsil91:
Sweetcunt or whatever your name is, you seem so idiotic and petulant. Do you make it a tradition coming online to virtue-signal and label people on this platform? If you didn't have much free time as a busybody that you are(you do seem to give off those vibes), if every minute of your time is so important and valuable, you wouldn't be here looking for rant boys like us who probably abound in your street and take turns to pass you around as they smash your putrescine laden, putrefying minge with their wreckingball-like and horsehung weiners. Leave rant boys and go attract the terse men you prefer, bozo.

For your church mind..you're speaking grammer? Lekwa gi! Lekwa grammer! Lolz..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 5:14am On Aug 10, 2020
konkonbilo:
No light for the transformer, nothing go happen tongue

you don't have to quote me and you know that.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Escabado: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2020
humilitypays:

My advice to you is to train your daughters in a way to earn money on there own , make them to be resourceful,to believe in themselves as a human being not just girls mindset and learn a skill like sewing , making cake or stuff like that so they can have the right to say no to a guy and not depend on a man's free money for survival. But when you raise a girl child to be beautiful without telling her the real truth of live and thinking her beauty or sexy body will attract a man to her .then I'm sorry becos men and boys will deal with her ruthlessly , she will be more like a commodity to be paid for , used and dumped.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by ForestHill: 6:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

Somewhere in the municipal.
Why the gender swing? I thought you're a girl
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2020
ForestHill:
Why the gender swing? I thought you're a girl

lolz..and where did i swing it to? Yes! I'm a girl.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by ForestHill: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

lolz..and where did i swing it to? Yes! I'm a girl.
I'm in main avenue. You do Pm?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Powerfly(f): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2020
ForestHill:
I'm in main avenue. You do Pm?

you can go ahead. I've validated your personality via your posts & comments, and i must say.. You're a cool fellow.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by Regex: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Strepsil91:

Why try to fix her? C'mon boy! She belong to the streets. Leave her there. Also don't be tapping that pussy, she might be housing one of 'em STDs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men by CaveAdullam: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Redpill awareness is spreading rapidly.

Kings, never play the cap save a hoe!

I laugh when many think men and women are equal. No, they are complementary, and we know the gender with an higher advantage---not to be abuse though.

Virgins are for kings only.

Bitches/repentant hoes for simps.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.