Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans (8116 Views)

All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Dangote To Establish A Private University In Abuja, Earmarks N200 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Slimdan360:

[b]The question here is how much did your political leaders give to you either publicly or secretly before they became popular enough for you to cast your votes,[/b]this is somebody trying to make a change here by being charitable in his own way and the only thing you can do Is to criticize him,haba,it's not right,how many nairalanders have you helped secretly (since that's your way)?have you ever gone to schools before to make pencil donations?how many beggars have you seen on the way and dropped sth no matter how little it is for them,but here you are criticising,it's well o.

LoL. I won't brag about my own charitable deeds, neither will I continue to indulge you cos you don't seem to be a very smart or well meaning person.

Have a nice day.
Re: Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans by Slimdan360: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2020
loneprof:

LoL. I won't brag about my own charitable deeds, neither will I continue to indulge you cos you don't seem to be a very smart or well meaning person.

Have a nice day.
Thanks alot for your concluding remarks,I hope u do have a wonderful day
Re: Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans by SpaceX: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
ohikhena:

Yes it is especially when you use kids for cheap publicity. With these he is not different from the politicians. These whole paparazi is needless. In sane society these should be frowned at. These is child exploitation my friend.
don't waste your time on a fool, both Alex, the giver and his defender are all clout chasers. I can promise you if this guy raise this amount of money, 90 percent will end up in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans by lildush(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dis one get 500million? He looks poor to me ooo
Re: Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans by manitoba(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
He is a fraudster. Check his name on Google and you will see his case of obtaining 90m from someone under false pretence..

The case is still pending with EFCC
FreeSpirited:
Bloggers and supposed reporters are just daft these days.....You are reporting about Prince Ishola, yet you can't include a sentence about who Prince Ishola is, or where he's from. You assume we all know who Prince Ishola is abi..smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Business School, Port Harcourt - Courses And Requirements Thread / Esut 2011/2012 1st Batch Admission List Is Out. / ASUU And Its Worrisome Contributions To The Collapse Of Nigerian Educational Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.