Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Hausa-fulani Own's Nigeria: Read How I Believe Here. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hausa-fulani Own's Nigeria: Read How I Believe Here. (129 Views)

Before You Buy That Property In Nigeria, Read This! / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Chinese Wonder.... Read How This Man Moved His 3 Storey Building ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa-fulani Own's Nigeria: Read How I Believe Here. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
I was at Eke market in Awka South Local government of Anambra state Few Years ago During GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO Massive Cash Gifts to small scale Business owners

While I sat by the side Watching........I noticed that the Major people Sharing the Very Money was our Northern Brothers (Hausa-Fulani)

Not long. A Youngman from Here in Anambra Walks into the Scene and couldn't Wait for His Turn to Got his own Cash.
He Ordered for His own Share of the money from the HAUSA-FULANIs.

The HAUSA-FULANIs Took an Offence About the Order and Told the Youngman that He can Never Receive any #KOBO.........even if He Decides to Waits Forever.

The Youngman Did Everything and Even Reported to Some Officials........But He later Left there in #Shame.

Because His Igbo Brothers He thought that they could Have Helped Him Got the money Told him that HAUSA-FULANI Orders are Final in Anambra.

This and other Events from other Places made me to Believe that HAUSA-FULANI Are Truly the #Owners of Our country #Nigeria.

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD...........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Newly Completed 2000 Capacity Event Centre For Sale / 4bedroom Fully Detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Ajah Lagos / A One Room & Parlour Self-Con For #150000 Per Annum Within Ojo LGA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.