Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor (24898 Views)

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2020
He should be charge for murder. Who dismiss help?

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
That's all they get. Dissmal. YOu took someone's life unjustly. You also extorted the person. And then you just lose your job. Looks like policemen are untouchable, no wonder they kill without remorse, afterall na just sack them go sack them.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by bigpicture001: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
.. Just dismiss..?
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Success20202020: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog call.......09078006623
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by confi33(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
those who live remembering their yesterday remains poor .
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Oizee(f): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Upcoming....
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Aliyah789: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria na struggle
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by somehow: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
heykims:
Let's see the motherfucker's face
where did you see the face?
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by thatigboman: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2020
BiggyB242:
it's obvious that u didn't read the story
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by freeborn02: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Noloss:
Bribery turn wrong.

It is "bribery gone wrong"

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Then he will turn into a blood thirsty robber, is he not supposed to be killed?

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by samsard(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Audio Dismiss,
Believe dem at ur own peril,
Mtcheeeew
Believe it or not when a police officer is tried they usually get a deserved punishment. I've witnessed it
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
I hope he is convicted and serves serious jail time! angry
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by enahoro15(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by OKTolu: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria There was a country
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria police is made up of miscreants..,...
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by ayoola27: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
tevinsolt:

I don't mean to be anal but what is really good about the country?
I would think an unfortunate Nation would produce unfortunate persons at the helm of power.

There is a need for honest self evaluation, acceptance of the truth. It is only then, will proper measures be taken to fix it.

The nation is good. .The people are bad...The government is a product of the people ...and this government is a clear example of how most Nigerians think
tribalistic
nepotism and the likes....U CANT tell me this all happens in the govt
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Brushstrokes20: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Don't just dismiss the killer cop,
He must be hung to death!
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Ekpeitut: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2020
It's crazy to think that even with an ex military general in the helms of affair indiscipline ranks high among our armed forces. What ever happened to "new sheriff in town" and his body odour language that they APC claimed could cure cancer and even raise the dead. Hmmm undecided

He's even weaker than the much hated Ex president Jonathan. Atleast Jonathan wasn't afraid to change the army chiefs during his time.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by logon599: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Dismissed?
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by frozen70(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
He has lost his job and will loose his life too

Stupidity personified
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by bejeria101(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
They should dimiss the entire force.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by sinkhole: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2020
BiggyB242:
guy, just relax, you have all the right to be angry but just relax. The st*pid policeman has been charged for murder by the government already, OK?

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by tevinsolt: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
ayoola27:

The nation is good. .The people are bad...The government is a product of the people ...and this government is a clear example of how most Nigerians think
tribalistic
nepotism and the likes....U CANT tell me this all happens in the govt

Interesting. I respect your opinion

But I'm just a tad bit curious as to what criteria you employ to justify your belief that the nation is good. When there's a discussion on the affairs of a nation, good should be quantifiable shouldn't it?

I would state that good is a value that's determined and recognized by persons, which would imply that natural deposits (the inanimate) should not count as the good that a nation posess. I say this because the abundance of natural resources in and of themselves don't necessarily improve lives without the concerted effort of concious rational beings.

And if the rational concious factor of this equation is missing.....the result is bad/obviously that's what Nigeria is.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by lereinter(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2020
This will serve as a lesson

May the memory of the deceased be a blessing.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by nairaman66(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
He should also be tried for manslaughter, convicted and also sentenced accordingly.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Passionate888: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Wetin buhari even change for Nigeria sef?
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by Xscape1993(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2020
tevinsolt:

I don't mean to be anal but what is really good about the country?
I would think an unfortunate Nation would produce unfortunate persons at the helm of power.

There is a need for honest self evaluation, acceptance of the truth. It is only then, will proper measures be taken to fix it.
You may be right sir, but our country is too blessed.
Re: Police Dismiss Bribe-seeking Inspector Who ‘killed’ Osun Tailor by fredoooooo: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Dismiss kee you there oga olopa angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Patience Paul, Abducted Benue Girl In Sokoto, Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.