Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For (8926 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by zacckid23(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Its these girl I met at a club house in February before the lockdown started... You know the normal club parole now... My fellow real niggars in the house... So I took her, even when I went to meet her her orientation was different like mere seeing her you will know these one is a novice, I took her for the night like wetin concern man, na make man knack now.. After we had sex ... She was a virgin ...

She told me thereafter that in their family they must marry any man that disvirgin them unless evil will befall them... You know now, I was like why will I marry a club girl .. She told me that she wasn't a club girl that she's from a wealthy home she just came to flirt with her friend since she always stayed indoor always..

That its her first time... I really confirmed it. I told her I was gonna give her the reply after the lockdown, I am just using the lockdown to cover face. Although we still talk online ... Please adult in the house advice me...

No insult please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by marlow1962(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why didn't she say that before the match,why then saying it after the did has been done

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by heendrix(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wealthy home? and she had no problems going with a stranger that happens to be you n also getting to sleep over like its normal OK o

8 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by fykes(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
You, ur virgin, her wealthy home and the evil that wants to befall u... All of u are mad

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Lightangel65: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell her to go fu ch herself, what are virgins for if not to be disvirgined tell her its not personal. And all these vodoo shit dont work

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
You mean you met a virgin in a club house? But OP you can lie ooo. Wetyn water go find for dessert?

#LionKing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Peteru1st(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:
Tell her to go fu ch herself, what are virgins for if not to be disvirgined tell her its not personal. And all these vodoo shit dont work

so voodoo ain't real ba? just don't come and say that in my town! you wont go back home with your cloths

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by CreepyBlackpool: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Well tell her that in your own family anybody that fvcks a virgin must bring the virgin for family money ritual.

13 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by damosade(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Your face go soon clear.. Virgin ko.

The more you look, the less you see.

Metaphysical lo n jebe
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by humilitypays(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
fykes:
You, ur virgin, her wealthy home and the evil that wants to befall u... All of u are mad
shocked grin cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Kissiemu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oga try to think about a lie before you lie it.

You see us as small children for here?

12 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Nonso92(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
The way Una dey cook stories just for comments ehn, I weak o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Happy Married Life in Advance.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by marshalcarter: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy Nigeria movie
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Powerfly(f): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Op give me her phone number.. I want to check something fes.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by femi4: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2020
zacckid23:
Its these girl I met at a club house in February before the lockdown started... You know the normal club parole now... My fellow real niggars in the house... So I took her, even when I went to meet her her orientation was different like mere seeing her you will know these one is a novice, I took her for the night like wetin concern man, na make man knack now.. After we had sex ... She was a virgin ...

She told me thereafter that in their family they must marry any man that disvirgin them unless evil will befall them... You know now, I was like why will I marry a club girl .. She told me that she wasn't a club girl that she's from a wealthy home she just came to flirt with her friend since she always stayed indoor always..

That its her first time... I really confirmed it. I told her I was gonna give her the reply after the lockdown, I am just using the lockdown to cover face. Although we still talk online ... Please adult in the house advice me...

No insult please
Don't tell me that you believe in that crap. Don't let her scare you

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by DonBenny77(m): 5:58am On Aug 10, 2020
Mumu story

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Telegram234(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2020
But nairalanders can misled people ehhh.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Samakus(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
..and the congregation sayyyyy... This is super storyyyyyyyy..

Happy birthday to me by the way. Dear Lord, help me to win! That's all I ever wanted. Amen!!

8 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by illicit(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020
U no Sabi lie
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2020
You dip one leg inside the river and you're shouting of cold
You're the cause of everything so face the consequence cool
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Rickmann: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2020
zacckid23:

No insult please

I ll advice u watch and observe her for a while and see if she possesses half the qualities u want in a woman..if she does, pls consider a relationship and possibly marrying her. About something bad happening to you if you decline the partnership, that bullshit. So do not fret.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
If Ur Conscience Is Good, Marry Her. If I Were In Ur Shoes, I Would Marry Her.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by adajoe555: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
fykes:

Lmao
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Vyzz: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Tell her that your grandmother is a witch who swore to frustrate your life and she killed your first wife during labour
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Faithful23(f): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2020
This is super story
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by DaInferno(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
I totally believe you mehn, you better start thinking of ways to settle down with her if that's what she says and u press on hard and it turns out true!
no d use this kind girls play o
some of them are not designed to Bleep and move on
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Emmyginger(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Faithful23:
This is super story

A life of strife and sorrow
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by bbbabes(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
You Sha buy market wey papa and mama no send you
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Slimboo222(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
undecided
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by chinchonglee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
U re a foolish and a devilish liar

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics) / He Is The Only Person Every Woman Obeys & Listen To(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.