Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House (28647 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Lucy and Nengi were enmeshed in a shouting match shortly after the eviction show today August 9.

While Lucy said Nengi approached her in the toilet to confront her about her silent murmurs which she claims wasn't about her, Nengi accused Lucy of saying she leads men on in the house.

The heated argument led to the two female housemates being held from fighting each other.

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRU7E67FbdU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Made4naijaceo(f): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2020
I think the other girls are jealous of Nengi

12 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Passionate888: 12:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Lucy na real Lucifer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by librangyps(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
It's a game and everyone should be left to carry on with whatever strategy they believe will work for them.

Lucy had no right to tell Nengi she's hanging out with the guys too much, is it the ladies that wont stop hating on her that she should hang with?

That being said, Lucy won the shooting match though.
Nengi is not street enough...lol

By the way I have a job and I'm at work ���

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by NurseJay: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by BigJoe19: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
shocked

Wow such a great news, after this shouting happened, buhari announced that Nigeria has found the cure to Covid-19, we have also paid back the loans we got from China, minimum wage has increased from 30,000 naira to 200,000 naira, Nigeria also became a first world country and we now have a peaceful land no bokoharam, no militant, no kidnapping and no bandits.

Thanks for sharing this news.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by ProfAmaben(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Today is a special day in my life. Happy birthday to me!

BBnaija, well done.

Update: I appreciate Nairalanders for the love on my birthday, really appreciate it.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by NaijaCover(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmmm, ThankGod Is Here
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by IvarDboneless: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
and i dont give a f*ck

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by todugo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nothing concern BB after all na voters money em want.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by rasheylaw(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wtf

What is the impact of this show on Nigerians youths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Sandony(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
I think the other girls are jealous of Nengi[/quote]

Jealous ko, Lucy jejely spat out the truth. I'm not a fan of her though.

28 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by bjayx: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for telling me
I gat better things to worry about
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by NurseJay: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nengi is a seductress and manipulator! Lucy is her nemesis!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by AfonjaBoston: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Wonderboy1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
They actually gave the worth of dstv sub... Everyday cannot be all great..

They are done faking...now is time to show their true character.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by BlackSwede(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Made4naijaceo:

Not necessarily...

Ebuka shook tables....

Nengi transfered aggression...

And Lucy was the wrong person to spot a fight with...

I wouldn't say other female HM's are jealous of Nengi...

They probably see her like a maradonna... showing interest in multiple guys and leading them on... Her strategy though.

They felt the guys will keep chasing after her and not give other girls a chance..

And to be fair, Ozo caused this when he misinterpreted what "I fancy you" actually meant. Since then she's been on the overdrive... and it may most def work against her.

Prince was smart to detangle...

She can play her game however she likes... so can everyone else in the house... And the consequences of which they all must accept.

19 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Bar1941(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Make Lala or Seun go settle the fight now, abi why them they bring am com nairaland?

If you inquire well wetin cause the gbege now e no go pass dîck.

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by kiddkash(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
the boys suppose do

this is 2020 all about minding our own business instead of separating them

7 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by tfash96(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
what does she possess that they can be jealous of. all the curves she used Money to get Lucy got it naturally.. And despite the age Lucy still has over her Lucy isn't bad as well as a Lady.. Anyday anytime Lucy over Nengi.. Nengi is overrated Erica is the queen in that house

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Tissaia(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
bjayx:
Thanks for telling me
I gat better things to worry about
Attention seeking disorder
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
J
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by shiki(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy Normal stuff with advanced ladies and young girls

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by jericco1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
I been like that Nengi but her own don too much

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by Tissaia(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
IvarDboneless:
and i dont give a f*ck
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking

6 Likes

Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
we dont care of gv a fck abt these news, if we need updates we would seek for them on twitter..
stop forcing this bbn news on us, am tired of seeing bbb news always on f.b when soo many informative and sensible post or threads are left on pending on other sections...
this is not the nairaland that i knew before but it seems alot of change....na wah ooo
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by newharddrives(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
ok
Re: Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House by careytommy37(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Babes cat-fight wey dem no tear bra and pant, dat one na fight? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video) / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / Temi Ovwasa Tops Nigerian Itunes Few Hours After “jabole” Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.