Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? (477 Views)

Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Good morning,

my phone was stolen recently and i was asked to make a report to the police station but i am kind of reluctant because i feel the police wouldn't do much and i will end up spending more money. Have you gone through this route before? how did you get back your phone?
Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by DICKstractor: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Use that money you want to use on the police and buy new phone. As this country is now. you might end of spending more than the money you used in buying the lost phone

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by starstaz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Give it a try Babe
Even though, we can predict the outcome - I can guarantee u that there will be one or half security tips u can learn from such exercise. so
Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by Chris182: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
I think they have a way of tracking it. My friend lost he's. DSS helped him track the phone and the person who stole it was caught.
NwanyiOkpa:
Good morning,

my phone was stolen recently and i was asked to make a report to the police station but i am kind of reluctant because i feel the police wouldn't do much and i will end up spending more money. Have you gone through this route before? how did you get back your phone?
Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by SeunDobo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good morning,

yes police can still get the phone for you .. if you have someone important ..if the phone is costy and precious to you ... police dey if dey wan work
..goto the area the was stolen and tell the officer at the police post there ..you can even seen the DpO that's the best cheer to you cuz you got your phone back already

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by adecz: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Not worth the wahala unless
It is a very expensive phone with
crucial data.

Police will first ask you to drop like
20k for them to begin investigation for
tracking.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? by Authoreety: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guy forget the police, they will chop your money and still do nothing...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Dead 5 Year Old Boy In Front Of His Sisters For Riding Bicycle Into / Update On SARS Operations / video of Jimoh Isaiq's father weeping after son was killed at EndSARS protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.