Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Room Of Shame - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Room Of Shame (125 Views)

UNN's Current Dance Of Shame! / Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / WAEC To Name & Shame Candidates, Staff Involved In Exam Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Room Of Shame by emekakalu26(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Nobody wants to be put to shame in this life...not even a mad person will desire such. Or haven't you wondered why, a mad person walk alone, because your shame of putting on cloth, while s/he is naked, is shaming him/her. Hahaha! It sounds funny, but truth is in it.
Human figure hate to be disgrace, and will take any gravitational force to stop any event that would lead to such.
If a mad person in his/her mentally low capacity, would dislike to be disgrace, why will a full mentally capacity being dream of engaging on acts that'll destroy their image, at the end, birthing shame that develops into a disgrace.
There's a saying that, 'a mad person is not feeling ashamed, but the owners of the mad person.' Such talk has truth in two faces; the owners of the mad person will express how their shame level is toward their mad person, but a mad person's shame won't be expressed that much( hahah!, talking as if I've had connect with mad people; no oooo!)
What I'm trying to bring to the table is, live a kind of life that will bring glory to your creator, and those that owns you physically( mind you, you're not the maker of yourself.)
To your greatness as you start developing a life that shame won't have opportunity to come close to.

(1) (Reply)

Daneio Professional Services (chartered Accountants & Tax Practitioners) / General Stroller Guide | Which Stroller Do I Purchase? / Do You Want To Eat My Food? (series 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.