Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (30747 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Benmob:
Meeting for there pocket not for d masses. I don't need igbo presidency or Yoruba presidency but wat i need is a good leaders weda igbo, yoruba,hausa or even fulani that hv d masses at heart but that can not happen in Nigeria for nw becus will still luv corrupt leaders or leader who don't want to retire frm polities

Actually meeting to help resolve the impase with Dogara returning to APC. There are many politicians in his state opposed to it. He probably summoned Tinubu as a respected leader to help him resolve things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Their attention is on Edo for now, Edo is not Lagos like broken record, yet they wont stop coming to same Lagos for their greener pastures, awon mofos
I hate hypocrites when apc was busy shouting oto ge in kwara just to destroy saraki dynasty u lots said nothing, when u was in apc he was a saint but d moment he decamp it's oto ge listen I really don't know the reason why u guys defend this crooks whom for thier selfish interest has continue to destroy the peace unity progress of this nation
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by blakkydikky(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.
Osu's does exactly what he knows how to do best...... wailing.

7 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Mo3891: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2020
cool

The unstoppable Political Jagaban

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by pagekollection2(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.
old pics with facemak on?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by espn(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2020
policy12:

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?
up next will be Niger delta...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2020
shocked cheesy grin grin grin wink grin cheesy wink.Double 4 glasses grin cool shocked
sarrki:

You need a transition eye glasses

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by BRASH: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2020
The way some children carry politics on their heads is appalling. Imagine the immature comments I,am seeing here.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by jumper524(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.
tinubu is quite smart.
I've been thinking, who's that northern christains who could garner tinubu northern votes.
didn't know dogara was a Christian from northeast.
also he has a sellable northern identity and to think he's from bauchi a North Eastern state with strong presence in northwest.. he's the best bet for asiwaju.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Masama: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Dogara my man
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:

Centuries ago when coronavirus was in your father's village...and they wear mask

4 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Tinubu, afobaje ki je oba. Osinbajo 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Benjanni(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:
Powerful Bauchi State politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have held a special meeting with the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at his Abuja Residence.

Among those who were at the meeting are:

1. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

2. Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana.

3. Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

4. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

This ones are light weight APC members na, it would have been taken seriously if it was hosted by President Buhari and Buni. Tinubu will soon run from APC, Northerners are beginning to hate him, South South hate him, South East despise him. Even if he becomes APC flag bearer, he will fail woefully.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Emmycrucial1: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Bulk of failures, 2023 will tell!
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by kby: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
Old picture taken in 1967 during the first Corona virus pandemic, that was y all them used face masks. U r doing well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another round of wailing from the usual suspects about to start....

grin grin grin

The IPIGS nightmare.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Jonakez(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
[My dear, the non functional ports in the Old Eastern Nigeria is the reason people troop in LAGOS... It is the reason Lagos thrive
. Without it, Lagos can't stand it...

Stop PRAISING POLITICIANS...

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Mrsheff(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Baba40:
The husband of Igbos
Mahd oooo
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by nnamdi640: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:
The serubawon of 2023
It will shock you just like bubu the shock absorber.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by foreshore(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:
Powerful Bauchi State politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have held a special meeting with the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at his Abuja Residence.

Among those who were at the meeting are:

1. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

2. Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana.

3. Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

4. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

Dirty politicians!
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Yankee101: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
short men geng
Gang of thieves
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Saintinoo(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.
To the north it is a Christain Christain candidate, or more of a South\South something.

They would rather vote for a Muslim northern candidate in another party.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:

shut up. can't you see it's hard to recognize him with their nose mask
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
This is not strange news and even welcome indeed.. The news that will send many to journey of no return will appear soonest when Elrufai make appearance at asiwaju ikoyi residence.. Then they will realise there's no shade under the palm tree... Elrufai gave a hint in edo that indeed South is next in line to take over mantle of leadership.. He carefully not adding west so that many won't develop unnecessary HBP.. Jagaban!! On your mandate we stand, if however you are not align with progressive, I wish you well.. A Yoruba will say ẹni tí inú bá un bi kolo bí dànù.. Shikenna!

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another round of wailing from the usual suspects about to start....

grin
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:

Centuries ago bawo..

Take it easy broh..

You too dey misyarn cuz of Tinubu..
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2020
President and v.p .
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by achymmania: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:

you are a wicked somebody.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2020
policy12:

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?

Not at all..

Any Southerner can context..
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
they are going to fail.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Topsic70: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2020
agbolahan1991:

My biafran brother....
A southerner can also contest ...
It's a free world....
Na so!
The floor is open for all and sundry, but someppl, due to their antecedence are already jittery that "no one likes us", but its just d law of karma: sowing and reaping that's at play!

Everyone contested in 1999, so there will be no difference in 2023!
#no_sacred_cows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.