Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (30739 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Topsic70: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
jumper524:
tinubu is quite smart.
I've been thinking, who's that northern christains who could garner tinubu northern votes.
didn't know dogara was a Christian from northeast.
also he has a sellable northern identity and to think he's from bauchi a North Eastern state with strong presence in northwest.. he's the best bet for asiwaju.
What's d benefit of a bigot Christian if I may ask?
I, as a Christian, had rather take d #10 pure water of two Muslims than eat at the feast of two bigotic Christians.

#Aiz_don_open!
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
So this Tinubu and Dogara story is really true? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Despite all their differences between 2015 and 2019, they are now working together towards a common goal in 2023. These politicains are mad ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Then later vvv

grin grin grin

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Miracle1991: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.
century ago with facemask? At least God gave you brain,pls use it.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Ingocof(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

This shows that your life is worthless. Which century did the using of mask become a norm in Nigeria or can't you see them all on face mask? stop thinking with your anus and get a life

3 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Ingocof:

This shows that your life is worthless. Which century did the using of mask become a norm in Nigeria or can't you see them all on face mask? stop thinking with your anus and get a life
. blockbrain like yours wouldn't decipher that the centuries there denote sarcasm

fuxxck off
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by VTJN(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
Stop this rubbish guy, biko u gat no life 2 swear with
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by jumper524(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2020
Topsic70:

What's d benefit of a bigot Christian if I may ask?
I, as a Christian, had rather take d #10 pure water of two Muslims than eat at the feast of two bigotic Christians.

#Aiz_don_open!
a bigot on both sides is a friend of no one.
But how does dogara translates into a bigot?
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2020
VTJN:
Stop this rubbish guy, I don't have a life
. fixed
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Topsic70: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2020
jumper524:
a bigot on both sides is a friend of no one.
But how does dogara translates into a bigot?
In '93, we had a Muslim-muslim ticket and the 'couple' still won.
Same still stands. I as a Christian will tend towards any candidate that has my interest at heart- be it Christian or Muslim.

That's what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:

Come to think of it, you can read and write but you still decided to be ignorant. How can you say that pix was taken centuries ago, you eve premise to swear with your life.

Some people are educated but still stupid

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by VTJN(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. fixed
Go read ur book and stop 2 dey swear up and down 4 life wey u no get

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by ola6: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
After 2031 Tinubu's turn, it will go back to the north till 2039 then go to the SS. Even for Lagos we don deal with ipob...nonsense and ingredients

Make i see ibo commissioner again...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Didi2d:

Come to think of it, you can read and write but you still decided to be ignorant. How can you say that pix was taken centuries ago, you eve premise to swear with your life.

Some people are educated but still stupid
. Ever heard of sarcasm? ever heard of exaggeration?

I doubt that
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by leokid866: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
seunmsg:
So this Tinubu and Dogara story is really true? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Despite all their differences between 2015 and 2019, they are now working together towards a common goal in 2023. These politicains are mad ooooo.
Interests trumps Emotions
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by lereinter(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
He has not done reach mko abiola

His snail will still lick salt

All those who have a hand in the victory of buhari in 2019 will never attain their heart ambition

As a mirage happens so will their ambition evaporate

Amen
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by icankel: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Since Buhari is d best thing that have ever happened to this country they should allow him to finish his tenure that remain 3yrs. Again, God is still saying something through Corona virus
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
can you see how hatred has dormant your free gifted upstairs? Now tell me which centuries we start using nose masks ?

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2020
IDeyNL:
I can't see Dogara here

The guy on white kaftan
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by temak1: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
Okay! Centuries ago that we have started wearing noise cover? Hatred will not kill you. ���
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2020
CapitalBank:

Where in Lagos are you from?

Ode, where u know in Lagos ?NL no allows us know who is who, I don't hide behind faceless forum to yarn dust, this my second moniker, guess who am I.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by CapitalBank: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Ode, where u know in Lagos ?NL no allows us know who is who, I don't hide behind faceless forum to yarn dust, this my second moniker, guess who am I.
oponu... Simple question, the arindin dey yarn apata
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by nku5: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tinubu is desperate for a Christian middlebelter as running mate and Dogara could be his choice
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Ingocof(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. blockbrain like yours wouldn't decipher that the centuries there denote sarcasm

fuxxck off

stop hiding under the Word sarcasm, your bigotry made you to not see the mask before you made the meaningless and senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Aaronzy: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Baslyramond:
President or no president igbos are most successful tribe in Nigeria
you can say that again but without tears
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ingocof:

stop hiding under the Word sarcasm, my bigotry made me to not see the mask before I made the meaningless and senseless comment. I am a stupid man
. ok
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
policy12:

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?

Ask for igbo presidency from you own party PDP abi you want to keep working in gt bank and be expecting salary from access bank?

So you are not even recognised enough to get the presidential ticket of the party you have been enslaved to for 21yrs

I pity you guys then

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
CapitalBank:
oponu... Simple question, the arindin dey yarn apata

Oti fori gbale, u are asking a Yoruba man about Lagos, omo atohunriwa to nfipa ji baba e, obo ki jere lehin oko.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
frog eye bastard!!!

One ipob miscreant spotted.

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Sagay212: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Make una take am easy dey tension ipob fc ooo. Make stroke nor go kill dem.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by CapitalBank: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Oti fori gbale, u are asking a Yoruba man about Lagos, omo atohunriwa to nfipa ji baba e, obo ki jere lehin oko.

E wo lo fori gbale.

I asked u, where in Lagos are you from... U are beating around the bush.
So cos u are a Yoruba Man, does that make u an indigene of Lagos?
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by thehappyone: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
Old picture? and they are all on face mask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Osinbajo Support Group Offer Delegates Free Massage At APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.