Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk (52565 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Laycon: Erica Tried To Kiss Me, But I Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by damiloladuke: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Things are getting more serious and heated as the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 edition enters into its 4th week.

One of the most popular housemates in the house Dora is taking viewers by surprise after she seemed to be taking a sudden interest in BrightO, who is being considered as the AMEBO of the house.

In this video, Dora could be heard telling Bright the kiss she wanted from him during the Saturday night party was real and it wasn't because she was drunk.

She stated that she felt offended BrightO denied her that kiss that moment she wanted it.

BrightO had actually thought she was drunk and felt he wasn't worthy of locking lips with the endowed female housemate.

Well, this might definitely be a game plan by Dora to get at Ozo who of course isn't certain of who he actually wants to set sail with in the house, between Nengi and Dora.

BrightO on the other hand might as well capitalize on this union to get more fans to himself as he is gradually becoming the fans favorite over his don't-care attitudes towards activities in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB87YA0P5Vo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
This FTC is dedicated to all husslers who don't want to rely on this useless Government led by the Retired General.

DM if you are a made man in Abuja cheesy

Broke and lazy ass niggarrs stay very far away from my pm.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by chinavs9ja(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youths than to teach them all sort of immoralities. Spit!

Check my signature if you need a professional website developer and designer. Firstdevlab cares

45 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by yusuff4u2c(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
chinavs9ja:
BBnaija is nothing but movie and it adds no value to the life of our youth than to teach them all sort of immortality. Spit!
Dem force you to watch am?

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by pitamah901: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
M
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by wellmax(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Useless show

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by freshkpomo(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Verdict: No ferk given, ferking show for ferking people...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by LyfeJennings(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Jjsn
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Jide11CAC: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by bolaayenimo: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
And this is a show Nigerian youths are dying to be shortlisted for...smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Okuda(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
useles show.

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Slawormir: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss show for our pussy asss niggarrrs and our sisters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Thebwoy: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
BRIGHTO cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ayoola27: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
This was how Isaac died...

He didn't believe in the land of milk and honey

7 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by wellmax(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
I am still wondering what people benefit from watching this show.

6 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Thebwoy: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Okuda:
useles show.

Best show ever grin

3 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by politeme: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Big brother this and that, kiss this and that, will that stop the dollar from going up?

1 Like

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by ethan101(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
NICE
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by neurowale001(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
cool
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by tecnolad(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
I'm dumping my Glo Sim! I was going to book my FTC and before I blinked, the whole world had written a comment before my comment came up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
BrightO had actually thought she was drunk and felt he wasn't worthy of locking lips with the endowed female housemate.

Junk journalism. He didn’t feel he wasn’t worthy, he did what a sane man should do. Is it until someone accuses him of harassment you will know he is worthy? Olodo

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by foxxydude: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Why didn't she kiss him grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by dalass(f): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Bright simply borrowed himself sense and thank God say e overcome..,.

She fit say he took advantage of her.., common sense guy... grin grin

Bright be like Ample bossom can't end my career before e even start abeg abeg grin

10 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Fmghewzy(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Pls when will they open school am tired of sitting at home, church, mosque even foolish bbn don open ,school no gree open finish

6 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Thebwoy: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
wellmax:
I am still wondering what people benefit from watching this show.

We benefit entertainment
Same way some folks benefit from alot watching phillipines and romantic movies

8 Likes

Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by BanevsJoker(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
The Ahn-ahn is too much. "I'm like Ahn-Ahn, he was like Ahn-Ahn". Na wetin?
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by WinLABSstores: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
cheesy

Yẹyẹ children grin
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Dorathy is very funny.
I love her
Re: Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk by paulolee(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2020
rawbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / NTA Engineers Struggling To Fix Their Equipment At UYO Stadium / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.