Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 AM

Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES (4022 Views)

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi / The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the Uyo and PORT HARCOURT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Coder2Client(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2020
This is serious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Oh my God.

And the people keep trooping out to welcome their oppressors even under the rain.

Little wonder the cursed thieves are so emboldened with no atom of regrets in looting their commonwealth.

Is Abia made up of only cursed souls, how come, everyone who has ruled the State from 1999 is cursed, clueless, and klepto?

What a shame.

And that born thief wey dey form regional leader wan come rule Nigeria, no be him fault she.

Tuehhh

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
This is true, I thought I was the only one in PH that suffers from the stench oozing from Aba

Abia state is cursed. Igbos have rejected Abia state because it is the worst state in Nigeria. Even Abia people are ashamed to admit in public that they are from the state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by dangermouse(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Does Aba use yellow coloured commercial buses? Just thinking out loud.

7 Likes

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by afroniger: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2020
It's still a mystery how no sharp igbo person in Abia or the entire SouthEast has come up with an entrepreneurial solution to the perennially embarrassing waste management problem plaguing Abia state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Aba, the capital of Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2020
How do people live here? Damn.

This is how they are trying to change mission road and ring road side in Benin into

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by hajimosho(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2020
cry
If this is the development they were brandishing up-and-down. They shouldn't bring this to the SW and SS please.

'Tilumbu haf spoil Ragos', yet they keep coming in droves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Webmannigeria: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2020
These are OLD Pictures OP find something else to do with your time

2 Likes

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by ERockson: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2020
This how they use your house if rent to them. They dirty street with garbages and expect somebody or government to clear it. Very dirty set of people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Afolabimills(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Oh my God.

And the people keep trooping out to welcome their oppressors even under the rain.

Little wonder the cursed thieves are so emboldened with no atom of regrets in looting their commonwealth.

Is Abia made up of only cursed souls, how come, everyone who has ruled the State from 1999 is cursed, clueless, and klepto?

What a shame.

And that born thief wey dey form regional leader wan come rule Nigeria, no be him fault she.

Tuehhh
how best can u describe Nigeria under buhari and apc? looting retrogression death hunger poverty debt
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by helinues: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Wetin you guys dey gain from all this Tom and dick measuring? undecided undecided

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
how best can u describe Nigeria under buhari and apc? looting retrogression death hunger poverty debt

embarassed
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Lawdis(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the PORT HARCOURT.

.....you're a chronic liar because the second and last pictures are Lagos state

anu mpam blogger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Lawdis:

anu mpam blogger

The pictures are ABA. Search it in Google pictures and stop embarrassing yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by junketer(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Lawdis:

anu mpam blogger
did you have to paste that picture? That's a human being been killed there. Please remove it.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Vyzz: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Rivers person dey drink medicine for abịa state headache....

I don't even know wetin rivers and abịa fit drag...

This is just the case of South Africas fighting Nigerians but Nigerians not even noticing it...

Well, I don't blame u... Keep posting it maybe it will persuade the big head OVI to repair abịa....

And na ur data ad hate
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
This is true, I thought I was the only one in PH that suffers from the stench oozing from Aba

Abia state is cursed. Igbos have rejected Abia state because it is the worst state in Nigeria. Even Abia people are ashamed to admit in public that they are from the state.

Abeg shut up your mouth. Ph is smelling because you are dirty. There are mountains of dirt in ph so stop acting like you are the neatest people in the world. Go and clean your gutters.
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Webmannigeria:
These are OLD Pictures OP find something else to do with your time

You have to understand that there are evil Igbo haters that their job on this forum is to try and paint Ndigbo in a bad light...try to make it look like Ndigbo hate themselves.....and try to make it look like the so called 'south-south' and Ndigbo are at each others throats!

Your response is useless in this regard! I would have expected those in Abia, or Aba in particular, to confront the impostor! Ask him when and where the pics were taken, and then go out to the exact same spot and take new pics...with say a copy of todays newspaper for evidence the pics are fresh! This is the only thing that can take the wind out of the sails of these vermin! Unless of course the pics are a true reflection of what's in Aba today!

I would have expected the useless Abia state gov't to by now have formed a social-media unit of a few youths that can confront these bastards and give them close marking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Sonnyboom: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Yet the cursed souls from this same disgusting Aba that troop into Lagos "their paradise" in their multitudes are still the ones insulting those that maintain the Lagos they escape to for refuge.

If I have the power every living creature from Abia or alaigbo that join in insulting Lagos Fashola Tinubu ever again need to be beating to death judging from the despicable state Abia is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Webmannigeria: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You have to understand that there are evil Igbo haters that their job on this forum is to try and paint Ndigbo in a bad light...try to make it look like Ndigbo hate themselves.....and try to make it look like the so called 'south-south' and Ndigbo are at each others throats!

Your response is useless in this regard! I would have expected those in Abia, or Aba in particular, to confront the impostor! Ask him when and where the pics were taken, and then go out to the exact same spot and take new pics...with say a copy of todays newspaper for evidence the pics are fresh! This is the only thing that can take the wind out of the sails of these vermin! Unless of course the pics are a true reflection of what's in Aba today!

I would have expected the useless Abia state gov't to by now have formed a social-media unit of a few youths that can confront these bastards and give them close marking!

Someone posted real Aba pictures recently and i will be in Aba soon will take some pictures too to counter these efulefu's

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Sonnyboom: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
We are talking Aba this retardd is talking bs. Why not create a thread on Nigeria n leave Aba to find a cure to the disaster it as been plundered into by the Orjis Abaribe Ikpeazu n Co.

1 Like

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Sonnyboom: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
There is nothing to understand here. Many of your Igbos are as shameless n despicable as it can ever be. So your pathetic soul can post brown roofs but your father start wailing if any of your kinsmen post pictures of shortcoming in your states ?!

PROUDIGBO:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Go n look at the abia development thread and sea the real ABA ...Lagos have worse places than this ....
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by austine4real(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin

Some people are very wicked oo

Portharcout to aba

Brutal finishing
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Sonnyboom: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
dangermouse:
Does Aba use yellow coloured commercial buses? Just thinking out loud.
Keep fooling your ancestor so yellow bus n yellow tricycle no de Aba again ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2020
hajimosho:
cry
If this is the development they were brandishing up-and-down. They shouldn't bring this to the SW and SS please.

'Tilumbu haf spoil Ragos', yet they keep coming in droves.
What's your concern with the SS?
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2020
This OP is a confirmed ewedu jobless Dunce!!, 6 accounts same person, Hiding behind multiple accounts to try and divide igbos grin, Ewedu knuckle head you are on a failed mission, stay on Nairaland and be wasting away your life

3 Likes

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Chino, Nsukk4boy, Rivers1stson, portharcourt1stson,Oneeast1, Okpalanambra...All the same demented yeroba scratch face grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Cjizzy(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol.. Pitakwa people no go kill me o
Re: Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
Abia state as a whole is such a disgusting sewage state that we perceive the filth of Aba all the way in the Uyo and PORT HARCOURT.
Find something and do with your life, ewedu head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Quote / All Hail Tinubu . The New Undiputed Heavyweight Champion Of The Sw. / Akpabio:fast-tracking Akwa Ibom's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.