Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Hhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hhh (1032 Views)

Hhh / Hhh / Hhh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhh by Vibesoflife: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Hhhh
Re: Hhh by NevetsIbot(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Save yourself the headache.. Only go into the relationship when she admits to matching the same level of affection you have for her or maybe close.

If you must date her now that she's willing to try despite not being there emotionally yet, get ready to break up any time from when you guys make it official.

And again, you might be lucky. She might end up falling head over heels if y'all date now..... But the odds of that happening is rare since "see finish" will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Hhh by horlanrewaju11(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Smile... this is obviously not my trend because I never do one before.

but maybe that's what she's been wanting from you long time,,she doesn't want to look cheap so you will not take her for granted ....

or what did you guys just say

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Powerfly(f): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2020
What's your zodiac sign and her's too.? I want to check you people's compartibility before lending an advice.
Re: Hhh by Vibesoflife: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2020
__
NevetsIbot:
Save yourself the headache.. Only go into the relationship when she admits to matching the same level of affection you have for her or maybe close.

If you must date her now that she's willing to try despite not being there emotionally yet, get ready to break up any time from when you guys make it official.

And again, you might be lucky. She might end up falling head over heels if y'all date now..... But the odds of that happening is rare since "see finish" will happen.
Re: Hhh by Vibesoflife: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Does this stuff work
Powerfly:
What's your zodiac sign and her's too.?
I want to check you people's compartibility before lending an advice.
Re: Hhh by Powerfly(f): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Vibesoflife:
Does this stuff work

well brotherly.. It does work.
Before i used to think astrology was jus some fabricated ancient bullshit.. Not untill i picked interest and decidf to use my past relation/friendships as a case study. That was when i really understood why i always had issues and why few relationships did not work out, despite all my efforts.
i can only offer advice if i know your zodiac.
Re: Hhh by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2020
The amount of mumu men in Nigeria is plentiful as grains of sand on a beach - pythagoras 15AD

I didn't even read your epistle just the headline alone is enough to confirm your mumu level and I must tell you, it ain't looking good. cry

2 Likes

Re: Hhh by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2020
She doesn't like you in the first place
So along the line in the relationship expect anything
I'll advice you to free her bitch ass
He get why cool
Re: Hhh by JOACHINpedro: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

Before i used to think astrology was jus some fabricated ancient bullshit.. Not untill i picked interest and decidf to use my past relation/friendships as a case study. That was when i really understood why i always had issues and why few relationships did not work out, despite all my efforts.
Interesting.
You can as well shed some light
Re: Hhh by Prinnce1: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

this thing work well.... Checked for my ex that had a her birthday on 9th April, the zodiac tick everything about her just like prophecy

1 Like

Re: Hhh by drnoel: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Vibesoflife:
First of all, I never thought I would be part of those seeking for emotional help here but I just need answers. So there is this girl I met few months ago. She's based in Ogun state while I'm in Lagos. We met in school. We both attend Funaab but I'm a final year student. We started the friendship with fights because we never agreed on anything. Soon enough we started understanding each other and getting closer. She has come to Lagos to see me severally. We talk almost everyday. She calls me, gives me green lights and leads me on. Inorder not to waste anytime I asked her to officially be my girl and she told me that she doesn't like me as much as I like her but she's willing to give it a try. That felt weird for me because relationship is supposed to be about both parties having mutual feelings but she said she would grow to love me since she already likes me already, I'm someone she can love and she's new to the guys liking her more than she likes them at first... Thing is I really love this girl so much but I don't want to go into any thing that would make it seem like I'm forcing myself on her or she's dating me out of pity. So my question is can she grow to love me as she said. Note: she's not a gold digger. She's probably richer than me, and I'm not doing bad too. Should I go on or just move on?
Please I need answers quick and pardon my typos. Thanks

This is just talk. Ladies have a way of misyarning things they never would have said if they had thought about it on a good day. There are many examples that I have come across in my little experience, I will post the most hilarious I have heard so far;

1) A lady I knew told her hubby, then boyfriend that he was too small for the people she normally associated with. shocked shocked

2) Another one told the guy that came to marry her that she knew he couldn't perform in and outside the bedroom from just looking at him. shocked shocked The guy was smallish around 5'2 ft. But his JT was almost 12 inches shocked shocked. The coded nickname we used for the guy was "horsepower". Ladies didn't know why we called the guy that. Lol, I can confirm that the day horsepower had his chance with her, she ran out of the room clutching her pants grin grin. We had landlord tenant meeting for days after that incident.

3) Another one told her prospective MIL, my aunt that she had met men better than my cousin that came to marry her. The question was then why did u agree to marry her son. Wedding was postponed ooh. Come and see family intervention. The lady in question refused to walk back her words ooh. If not for the doggedness of my cousin and the pressure I placed on my aunt. Then cos I knew the lady, I explained to her how she bleeped up. She still no free she messed up but her MIL had written her off by then. Anyways, fastward to few year ago, lots of fights and family problems from MIL and then fastforward again till now. Lady in question finally agrees she messed up big time, that her hubby is the best of the best. That she got a goldmine. The hubby, my cousin just dey smile cheapishly. He loves her like mad and I know she does him too. But that misyearn could have costed her her happiness.

4) My Wifey once told my mom that she doesn't like how she popnoses into our matter. This was before we even said "I do". Ofcos my mom didn't take it lying down. It took, several white chicken, white goat plus palm wine and kolanut to settle the issue. My mom didn't talk to her for months after then grin grin. U women can keep malice eh!

These are a few of then I remembered from the tip of my finger. This epistle is getting long so let me conclude.
OP, don't let what she said worry u. U Just have to be sure about her and if u are then slowly try to make her see she misyearned and apologize for the silly talk.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Powerfly(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Prinnce1:
this thing work well.... Checked for my ex that had a her birthday on 9th April, the zodiac tick everything about her just like prophecy

it really works like magic.. I was really amazed. It's really cool.
Re: Hhh by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2020
You mean she's mentally attracted to you but not physically? grin grin . Op that lady isn't reliable.
Re: Hhh by Prinnce1: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerfly:

it really works like magic.. I was really amazed. It's really cool.
yea .... Just like genotype and any other medical history, zodiac is very important .

1 Like

Re: Hhh by NobleDeSage001: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Withdraw!
If she loves you, she will come begging...
I repeat, withdraw now.
A girl who has strong feelings for you will never waste the opportunity to accept your proposal the first time.
Re: Hhh by Karlifate: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
A relationship founded on pity, will require pity for sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Hhh by Dagelv: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do not even try to aste your time with this girl because there is nothing that you are going to get except problems. If a girl tells you that they willl try then it meas that she is just going to use you and will always be ready to leave you at any time. You should just face her and tell her that you are no lnger interested because she is not interested.
Re: Hhh by Shanin: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
There is no way In a million years that I would ever get myslef into such a relationship. You gust hang out msot of the time and you even have a past with her. You uses to be enemies and now you are friends. She has to be sure fo what she wants or she should just tell you that she does not want to be in a relationship with you.
Re: Hhh by sylve11: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
@ op, walk away from trouble while you can... cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen San Andreas? Movie Review / There Is No Woman That Leaves A Mans Bank Balance Better Off Than She Met It.... / Sexy Photos Of Christian Ronaldo's Girlfriend At Venice Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.