Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Help To Choose Between Foreign And Local Host Companies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Choose Between Foreign And Local Host Companies (185 Views)

Why Not To Use Your Local Host: Intro To ISP Blacklisting / I Need Help Using Xampp As Local Host. / How Good Is Local Host For A Foreign Targeted Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Choose Between Foreign And Local Host Companies by Webmannigeria: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Greetings my fellow webmasters ....something has been bothering me for some time now. Most of us use foreign hosts like Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, Stieground etc to host our client's website and blogs

As the Naira continues to go down and down against the dollar what should one do now? Should one transient fully to using our local hosts? Which of them can be trusted wholely in terms of providing reliable services and customer service that matches some of the peers on the other side? Or what do you think as the Naira never appreciate against the dollar and it will keep going down

I will appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

Thanks
Re: Help To Choose Between Foreign And Local Host Companies by Webmannigeria: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2020
-
Re: Help To Choose Between Foreign And Local Host Companies by RuddyFusion(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
I.guess finding and using any of the good local host companies will be the best going forward....very soon dollar willl hit 500 to naira and this will only increase cost... especially on some individuals and small businesses looking for cost effective hosting solutions...

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Get Your Adsense Approval! / The Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Monitization Youtube Channel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.