Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty (18294 Views)

The Bible Isn’t Wrong, You Are / It Is Wrong For A Christian To Date Before Marriage- Pastor Obie Jason (video) / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Discovery4today: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-9AKabrHE
It is wrong for Christians to date-clergyman, Obie Jason, says

Nigerian clergyman, Obie Jason, has said that it is wrong for Christians to date. According to him, when you date, you get dirty. He is of the opinion that dating does not in anyway reveal the true character of a person and so people should just hit it off by getting married.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by DAVE5(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Very true

Nah from clap dance dey start

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by allthingsgood: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2020
God oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Nbotee(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Some of these pastors will jus open their mouth and spill anything jus to sound relevant. He shld jus ask Christians to look for a gal dey want to marry and work for the family like Jacob did

DAVE5:
Very true

If na from clap dance dey start, how d marriage go jus start den wen una no clap?

60 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Chimezirim121: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2020
grin
DAVE5:
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Chimezirim121: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Nbotee:
Some of these lolpastors will jus open their mouth and spill anything jus to sound relevant. He shld jus ask Christians to look for a gal dey want to marry and work for the family like Jacob did

If na from clap dance dey start, how d marriage go jus start den wen una no clap?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by DAVE5(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Nbotee:
Some of these pastors will jus open their mouth and spill anything jus to sound relevant. He shld jus ask Christians to look for a gal dey want to marry and work for the family like Jacob did

The dance I meant there if you reason am well nah premarital sex which our Christian faith tells us is a sin

So if you are not a Christian or don't uphold the Christian faith strong, there's no bases in my statement

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sinner man too, if I could turn back the hands of time, I don't know if I would omit that particular sin cos e take style sweet but truth is truth from north to south, sin is sin from north to south too, our cultures here in n naija doesn't support premarital sex too

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Ugaboy: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Dont do what i do, but do what i say pastor
-----
i got thing u might need to learn below
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by sammysmiles(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Irrelevant
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by chukwuibuipob: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
cool hit it OFF and marry a tout) Jezebel wey go cut Ur prick)cut Ur hair for ritual.Maximum dating should be @ least 3 months
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by malali: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Its okay, Its okay

Off the mic!!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
I do not think dating is wrong, people change the meaning of different things to what fits them or take societal option. I see dating as getting information about the other person in a gradual process. I have never dated but, I feel it concerns the mindset or objectives of the party involved, which leads to other things considered dirty or inappropriate.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Tobimercy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
So true ... Only marriage should entitle you to seeing a woman's pant or man's boxers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by brosom(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Absolutely Truth, nothing more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by whytediamond(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Not possible in our generation. It will be a monumental disaster to just see a girl and wife her. I don't want to talk much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Edopesin: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
When we end up marrying a total stranger and shit hits the fan you'll also preach against divorce

Sir kindly go back to your Bible

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Kemimarch16(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
How will u know little about your partner if u don't date him or her

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Amspecial: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
oshey, Just get married strait.

Anyway, if you need a content writer for your blog kindly contact me on WhatsApp 090-675-080-91.
I charge lesser and can write 1-2k article, 2days delivery.
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by PureGoldh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
There is an atom of truth in what he said

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Slawormir: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Hmmmmmm

Why can't Christian date and fuckkk each other

If Christians ( brothers and sisters) can work for the lord
Then why can't they chop (date and fuckkk) each other for the lord
After all na where you for dey work you supposed chop
That is why it is called workchop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Kendumazy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Its true no gain in it at the end
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
How did he marry his own wife?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by whytediamond(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Hmmmmmm

Why can't Christian date and fuckkk each other

Na your comment I dy wait for

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Success20202020: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Averys(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay
Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by Brandonx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
What is he saying undecided even the bible says "can two work together except they be agreed" so if they don't complement each other they should just hit it off.
A marriage which is a lifetime commitment undecided one should just jump in.
With the type of slay mamas we have today who would pretend just to get into the house.
I weep for the people that would listen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Obie Jason: Christians Dating Is Wrong, You Date And Get Dirty by ERCROSS(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
E go shock u when u hear say ur daughter self don dey chop am left and right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Pastor Wole Oladiyun: Payment Of Tithe Is For Every Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.