Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” (57644 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by damiloladuke: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate and billionaire son, Kiddwaya, has threatened to beat up anyone who dares to embarrass him on national television.

The hunky housemate mentioned this during a conversation with Tolanibaj on Sunday night.

The discussion ensued barely an hour after Lucy and Nengi engaged in an argument where they both hurled dirty insults at each other.

According to Kiddwaya, he would beat up anyone who tries to embarrass him and would exit the show.

In his words ;

“I will beat you up if you try to embarrass me on national television. I would leave here and go back to my normal life, no problems.

“We crack jokes here but if you go out of your way to embarrass me I will beat you. I’m a calm person either way,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rVawYl4CqE

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by dimexy247(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
grin, my kind of guy, na win win for you either way. Omo baba olowo with the accent.

Fake ass nonsense show.

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by orlabass(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Then why are you on the game with 20 housemates with different characters.

240 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by illicit(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2020
That's a threat
cc
Laycon
cheesy

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by espn(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Imagine the kind talk...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by nonyofor2(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Can this blown blown even beat anybody?

247 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Nbotee(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Dis is how u know those who are violent in nature.. Tomoro now we go hear say e don beat wife ... Nigerians are busy watching BBN while d govt has increased the pump price of Petrol... We truly deserve dis govt

277 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Proud busters..at least the fame has been secured, your papa get money, the 85milli is nothing to you, in case of disqualification

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Errica will end up been his punching bag

Laycon just secured an endorsement deal with a clothing company from United states .

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by flyingpig: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2020
illicit:
That's a threat

cc

Laycon

cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by princealexndre(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2020
He get people wey hin go fit beat, you can’t come and Beat a niqqa in the streets

47 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by flyingpig: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Funny how he got the gut to talk this when Eric has been evicted cheesy

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Ugaboy: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Make this yeye come surulere, that butty and superman he dey feel, street go plant bottle for him head...Laycon is proven star, no by money, but smartness...congrat to laycon for the endorsement...atleast my guy has start breaking banks inside the house

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Mo3891: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
cool

Forget butty muscle... Even as Laycon be like mosquito he go injure kiddwaya

Selecting a guy as rich as Kiddwayya for the show was a big mistake... If not that he is very humble, he for dey clear dem anyhow

Imagine a guy who flies $8000 jet hire, contesting for $500 Bitcoin gift card and he isn't even complaining, he even cooks and clean... Imagine a yahoo boy having what he has

Davido, DJ cuppy and Kiddwaya don't just know how to use money to opress, give hushpuppi ,mompha that money and watch swagger

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by properties4sale: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Silly!!! I dey beat children like him anyhow. He should be careful.

11 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by BankyGee(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Had it been Anthony Joshua dey there, him for humble pass Humblesmith na...

64 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by blinking001(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please who is kiddwaya?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Galactico4ever(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
How did this manage to grace Nairaland Homepage?

9 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by buyhairs: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is it by muscles? men ga aku gi gwo gwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by chukwuibuipob: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
undecided nonsense! U never jam Omo mushin,Agege,olumegbon squad,Ajegunle bois

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Yigalanshey(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hh
Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Originakalokalo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prophecy about Jesus hundreds of years before he was born...it is so wonderful...take a look..

"he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Note that he came poor and wretched as against the Messiah they were expecting...

"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:

and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."

He was always sorrowful, grieving for mankind... people would be like who is this wretched guy that is so poor and always crying?....is this the Messiah?

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted"

Little did they know that he had to live this way because he is our substitute for sin.....he had to subject himself to the sentence of sin...

Even when he hung shamelessly on the cross, people thought he was being punished by God for his blasphemy of Calling himself the son of God.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed"

Not knowing that he was not being punished, he was taking our place!!!

These was prophesied hundreds of years before he came.

No wonder majority of the Jews rejected him...

Have you rejected him too?

Have a rethink...he is your substitute in punishment...

Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, save yourself from the wrath of God that is coming....

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Some ladies' kind of man tongue
Leave beating/harassment,,,,na the money be Kokogrin
Some who claim niggars also take shits & get appeased with free drinks

And you keep wondering if they are cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by omoadeleye(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ode

blinking001:
Please who is kiddwaya?

A yahoo guy
Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Nicepoker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
I knew one lazy mod. will push this trash to FP.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Waya you be real nigggaaar.
I wish it was you that the pussy boy ozo blasted and not prince; nigar would have gotten a proper dropping.
I know nigars like ozo,they step on other guys heads and throw them under the bus cause of pussies.
Coming off on prince like dat cause of Nengi.
Blue pill simp.
Ozo fvcking irritates me; I don't blame him tho. That's what happens when you grow up surrounded by pussies.
If I have just one son surrounded by sisters, I'm shipping him off to boarding school.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” by agabusta: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why does he arrogantly think he will be the one beating the other person and not the other person whopping his ass? Some body builders usually overestimate their fighting skills until they are humbled.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Movies / BBNaija Party: Mercy Rocks IKe, Diane Rocks Elo / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.