Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) (68620 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / What Do You Call This Toe Injury? Pls Help! (Disturbing Pictures) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2020
Hello doctors in the house, for a while now, my sister has been complaining of pain in her toe,
Initially I suspected it was "Athlete foot disease", she applied Some topical creams and the pain disappeared.

Not long ago, she started complaining of the pain again and it was worse than before. The pain was excruciating, most times, my sister wakes up crying

Doctors and pharmacists in the house, kindly help me check this out, pictures are attached below. The toe is also swollen. Help me diagnosis and effective medications please.

(PS: I still suspect it's Athlete foot disease or Onychomycosis, but I need better knowledge from the doctors in the house. Thank you)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Pictures

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Picture

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by ghettokid1(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2020
na village ppl's handiwork
be that o

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2020
More picture

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2020
pic

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Last picture

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by olaajilaran(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2020
lalasticlala

Please help move to front page to get more opinions
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Doctors in the house? While you're waiting for dem please take her to the hospital

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by kingEllah(f): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2020
I'm not a doctor, but I believe she must have gotten the infection from walking barefooted most of the time.

BTW, please take her to an hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. Pls.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Ugaboy: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2020
kingEllah:
I'm not a doctor, but I believe she must have gotten the infection from walking barefooted most of the time.

BTW, please take her to an hospital for proper diagnosis and treatment. Pls.
yeah, working on barefoots exposes us to germs, they are over millions micro baterial organism that stay longer in finger toes.before it begins to manifest.
And also habit of not cutting nails, dirty and germs stays in there and sometimes courses swollen legs and other infections

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2020
I once read here that swollen or blisters on the toe (nail) is a symptom of Covid 19

https://www.nairaland.com/5812471/coronavirus-symptoms-covid-toe-discovered

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by delishpot: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
She prolly popped a blister and left it untreated. Tell her to soak her foot in hot water with some drops of detol (not the type that will scald and peel off her skin o) for about 15-30 mins and afterwards she should pat dry with a clean towel and apply peniciline ointment or amiclox capsule powder.
At this stage that it's so painful she wakes up crying, I will suggest you take her to a good Dr. Not those nail and hammer ones o.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by manuel4real(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
internationalman:
I once read here that swollen or blisters on the toe (nail) is a symptom of Covid 19

https://www.nairaland.com/5812471/coronavirus-symptoms-covid-toe-discovered
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by lanreabbey(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Sign of walking barefooted and moving in dirty contaminated waters,,,Use a white finger paint on her toes to avoid water entering into that hole on her toes has result of infection and get her medications ASAP or else it will get worst than before... Tell her to stay away from anything called dirty water

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Abuventure: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
It looks like fungi infection. Uses ketoconazole tab and cream.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Abuventure: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
It looks like fungi infection. Use ketoconazole tab and cream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Slawormir: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Grab my chair... light up my weed while i read comments and seek for knowledge

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
na village ppl's handiwork
be that o
grin grin grin grin you dey mad ooooooo

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Temitope009(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Although you can get a good lead from experienced hands here, pls, take her to the hospital before it gets worse since she's already feeling severe pains.
Sorry to her

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Flairoqy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
You must not comment bro

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Cleanliness is very basic in this case.

That seems absent

32 Likes

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Passionate888: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pele

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am Not a Doctor, neither am I a Health Worker. What I Have I give to you! In the Name of JESUS, I Cancel Every Disorder, Pains and whatever on those foot. I Declare you Healed in Jesus Name.. Amen

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Diagnosis is symptomatic tinea pedis, tinea unguium and ingrown toenail

See a physician. The treatment is lengthy and requires expert management.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
W
Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by damosade(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Confirmed fungi infection..
Just apply anti fungi ointments
And tell her to be observing personal hygiene.
And get dirty no more.

She is free

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.