Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (13245 Views)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jornwhite: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shugavee:
the last time I replied pm , was when a guy added me up , just for me to view his status and for him to view mine . No meaningful conversation. I sha deleted his number. Some people just want to know you. Not like I am scared of that but sorry u can’t come close to my personal space . I hv only one friend from here and his name is Ikenna. Only nairaland friend emphasizes on friend that I hv ever had. That’s the only friend I would ever make here. Some people dont even deserve that time to argue.

Naa these kind talk dey piss me off pass .. parasites with pride ... dem dey share money inside your personal space grin abeg make una shush all these mumu "thank God" talk jare.

3 Likes

Re: . by jornwhite: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nuttella:
We both know you are the parasite, so just face front and act like this conversation never happened.

ALOL !! its much easier to feign you never existed. bye

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
jornwhite:

ALOL !! its much easier to feign you never existed. bye
Just because I gave you the honors of engaging in a conversation with me doesn't mean you should abuse it.

3 Likes

Re: . by Klass99(f): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: . by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
See how children of the world have derailed the thread.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I never connected the dots until very recently and even at that, I wasn’t so sure.

Ignore them. You really don’t want to be them right now. It hurts when you think you have something and you find out you will have to try again. At least they have left the main matter and now trying to bring up another matter. There must sha be a matter. Everybody go dey alright.
You can always trust your instincts... smiley

Those ones? Children who don't know the difference between natural behaviours and natural roles, nah those ones I go engage? Lol. Poco I mean my MO oooo , I don't know why these kids think I'm not serious. See it here... My new mode on Nl grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Shugavee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
jornwhite:

Naa these kind talk dey piss me off pass .. parasites with pride ... dem dey share money inside your personal space grin abeg make una shush all these mumu "thank God" talk jare.
** yawns**
Re: . by jornwhite: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shugavee:
** yawns**

Did i wake your brain ... lucky you am in a flirty mood

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Una never tire.

1 Like

Re: . by Klass99(f): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LedRock: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairaland and it's different e-fights, they just derailed the thread for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I mumu ooh. Chai! I been mumu before ooh. undecided

When I first joined, I was replying some pms because I thought I was being a good person. In fact, some even have my whatsapp number and that's my main number. I even sent "extra" things to someone right before I realised some people are not stable mentally. For more than two months now, I've stopped replying pms.

As this thing don happen like this for this thread, na so I don dey bite my fingers like crazy. Who send me message ooh? Na friendship I been dey do when I reply pms but it looks like that shit won't end well for me. If the nigga decides to act like LordKO, na im be say that thread go long pass wall of China.

God of the helpless, I been dey on my knees ooh. No let them drag me for here ooh cry cry

Hahahahaha grin They are all just barking and can't do sh*t, you'll be fine lol. But this was funny o grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Elder0001:

And yes, you've been demystified.

Some people used to hold you in high regard because of your intellectual posts but now they'll see you for who you really are. A proud narcissistic clown.

Intellectual posts? He's good with words but there's been nothing intellectual about his misogynistic posts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a backward thought process. The guy is not exposed in the true sense, his siblings are entitled. One rich person amongst several poor family members is a poor person too. He should go out some more, attend parties of the affluent to see the importance of good looking well to do families! They look better than any decorations at events! Whew!

I was so confused by your post and then I remembered op's post, lmaooo. Op must now be very confused sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
fieryy:

I was so confused by your post and then I remembered op's post, lmaooo. Op must now be very confused sef

grin grin grin grin

I posted in Yoruba cool
Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Y'all take Nairaland too serious. kiss
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
fieryy:

I thought I was the only one who was as well confused. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

1) Jesu! It haff sha finished for me. Just accept it like that.

2) It was one of those things where you suddenly borrowed yourself sense and made a conscious decision to stop doing. It was prompted after a rather threatening statement he made and I stopped completely. Do you know what? It's even that guy you told Klass99 about.

3) As in. Dicksons and that's why I don't take them seriously. We some times end up as friends chatting occasionally. I sha had it in the back of my mind never to date someone from here when I joined but let my guard down when I thought I had met sensible people.

4) Exactly. It's just to use discretion in dealing with some of the people you meet here. I've sha borrowed myself sense for like two months now. I only regret my initial decision to let down my guard.

Thank you dear for your initial advice. Some of us don't really learn until we're being dragged and shamed on this forum. And that explains why most female monikers from as far back as 2017 have all deactivated.

It is well.

I knew how it started between you two but I didn't want to rain on your parade so I wouldn't be termed a hater. cheesy

That's bygone now, sweets. Nothing fit happen. No fear. wink

2 Likes

Re: . by Unnerve: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol, they keep hiding LordKO's posts

Agenda must agend grin

11 Likes

Re: . by Fayar: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol, they keep hiding LordKO's posts

Agenda must agend grin

Me sef shock ...

They are taking out all his posts on here cheesy

Agenda must really agend cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2020
fieryy:

Intellectual posts? He's good with words but there's been nothing intellectual about his misogynistic posts.
He is not good with words. Go and read Jakumo's posts here on Nairaland and see how it's done. Jakumo is a writer of repute and you will recognise the flowing effortlessness with which he writes. On the other hand, all this KO person does is spew verbosity that is painful to read. There is nothing mystifying about his persona, neither is there anything intellectual in his posts. Intelligence does not hide itself, but it is yet to announce its presence in what KO writes.

Below is an example of Jakumo's dexterity. This is not the best, but one of the good ones. Now compare it to the rubbish KO writes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5774224/mast-vandalized-uk-over-5g#88098662

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Klass99(f): 3:30am On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BigJoe19: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Now it's Jakumo they love and respect, the time dey go get dispute with Jakumo we go still read am for Nairaland grin grin

13 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Klass99:

Lmao grin

You can say that again. It's a lot of verbosity without substance.

Oh, how the high and mighty have fallen on this thread, I am still being entertained at his expense and enjoying every moment of it. cheesy

You didn't even have to go far, the Pocohantas they like dragging up and down, is very good with words.

Yes, Poco writes very well and is intelligent. She shows us that you don't need verbose language to pass across a point. Not so with the other individual. I find myself cringing when I read him. I unconscious sift through his unnecessary and distracting big grammar to make sense of what he is writing.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
If they don't have shiit for brains,what should they have shiit for? Redpills? grin grin

Lol, this thread though. grin grin
Re: . by jornwhite: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes, Poco writes very well and is intelligent. She shows us that you don't need verbose language to pass across a point. Not so with the other individual. I find myself cringing when I read him. I unconscious sift through his unnecessary and distracting big grammar to make sense of what he is writing.

you 4got to tell us who made you the judge or examiner, for all we care your opinion does not count "no polls" ... given ur r/ship with her no one expect otherwise .. when dealing with women making sense is futile, that is d mistake laycoon made tongue grin it was nice havin a taste of wannabe feminist tears on this thread ... lolzz

@queenkwin accept our condolences ! opor po por grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by BigJoe19: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2020
jornwhite:

you 4got to tell us who made you the judge or examiner, for all we care your opinion does not count "no polls" ... given ur r/ship with her no one expect otherwise .. when dealing with women making sense is futile, that is d mistake laycoon made tongue grin it was nice havin a taste of wannabe feminist tears on this thread ... lolzz

@queenkwin accept our condolences ! opor po por grin grin
Dude the funniest thing about this thread is the ranting, epistles they wrote just to prove their innocence in this thread that made me laugh so many times, no better entertainers than these people grin.
They were trying to prove their innocence like they were apprehended by the FBI, take away Nairaland from these idiots and they would have no life.

3 Likes

Re: . by meekmill(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
tabithababy:
Chaiiiii. Meeting a nairalander offline is very risky.... Have always known this cheesy Too many bad boys , they will collect your picture to yank off or collect your personal details so they can use against you in future cheesy

Lol, what up , am here for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Advice Pls / Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg / Parenting: Should My Child Have A Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.