Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) (50256 Views)

Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / Willie Obiano & Peter Obi At Cardinal Arinze's 60th Birthday Mass (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the environment.

Still better than this by far

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:

They will be casting other regions as if SE nah Dubai.

Who No go, no go know.
It's dubai compared to this

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
how many bad roads for only Ikotun o wey Tinubu don reconstruct, as evidence he fit do it for rest of nigeria? Better get it into your head that all Nigerian politicians are the same and selfish.
Is Tinubu a senator? Some of you have had your brains buried in Okija shrine all in the bid to come to Lagos and sell gala.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Is Tinubu a senator? Some of you have had your brains buried in Okija shrine all in the bid to come to Lagos and sell gala.
So he's not even an elected representative but he loots Lagos dry undecided Far worse undecided
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
So he's not even an elected representative but he loots Lagos dry undecided Far worse undecided
Leave the wailing to Lagosians, and focus on your villages. Is it too much of a thing for you guys to do? Oh, i forgot most of your villages have been run off by erosion.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Leave the wailing to Lagosians, and focus on your villages. Is it too much of a thing for you guys to do? Oh, i forgot most of your villages have been run off by erosion.
click this link https://www.nairaland.com/5887122/lagos-urges-fg-prevent-erosion
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by blakkydikky(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:
Mrvitalis, you once said an average Igbo man is a millionaire.

Those I'm seeing up there, are they also a millionaire
Those are beggars. They only came out all because of ₦500 they're going to collect at the end of the day.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Ezemust: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

This clown keeps fooling himself by himself

Ibo Presidency threads and topics should be moved to Nairaland Jokes section

u just cant hide it.he is the next president.u and ur family dont have to support him anyway
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
One minute you are saying you won't support tinubu but Osinbanjo or fayemi, Next minute you are now supporting tinubu grin.....yerobas are a confused bunch
You are confusing me with your Ezes in Lagos. They are getting ready to storm SE and put Tinubu for 2023 flyers all over town.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by lastchild: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

before you start fooling yourself, make sure you read before commenting, that's if you can read, well let me offer a help to you

Orji uzor Kalu wasn't in aba for presidential campaign, he came to pay a condolence visit to a top business mogul in aba named tonimas who died recently

Please if you can't read this, tell someone else to help you out, well since you can't even read what I wrote how do you know that am saying you should ask someone to help you
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
The man under whose watch abia was the nations refuse capital, no good roads see them flicking around him after criticizing him.

Ipobians set, its all about money, amsure cownu man is among the crowd.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Oracleforce: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nooel1:

Mugu! So APC is your regional party?

The last time I checked your god Tinuthief who claimed to be National leader was sent into IDP camp by the northern cabals.

Where is your Peter Obituary and Orji Kalu?...they can not measure up to Jagaban....
Fulani can not entrust power to any Nyamiri person...because they know it amounts to monumental disaster.....
Watch and see how 2023 will go....you will weep...
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by henrysam(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just hungry miscreants looking for what to chop
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sammy07:

They will be casting other regions as if SE nah Dubai.

Who No go, no go know.

Where in Southwest is more developed than Aba? Remove Lagos just like you will remove Abuja from North.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by kolade560: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
See how poverty shrunken Easterners are celebrating thief. May God save this country, the looting in Biafra if gotten will b 2nd to none.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by emezuo17: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
flyingpig:
After uniting Abia opposition politicians and sensitising the masses, he'll proceed to other igbo states and win over their masses. Then with a United backyard, he'll hit for presidency. cool
. Keep on dreaming �
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Xioxing: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
SoNature:

So that you will say that Igbos don't have respect for their elders

Abeg use the back door
hahaha bro I am full blood Igbo..grew up in ogbor hill Aba... I don't hide it anywhere anytime but you see this man orji is a criminal that deserves that kind of treatment...
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Correcto: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am not Ibo but I wonder why you are so pained. 2023. He is free to contest just like Tinubu.
Mo3891:
cool

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Kennyswag: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abagworo:

Where in Southwest is more developed than Aba? Remove Lagos just like you will remove Abuja from North.
Shithole aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Igbo Presidency 2023

Kalu is a very big theif, as an Igbo man I cannotr vote for him. When we have illustrious son and daughter of Igbos decent why should field Kalu.
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
South west boy why cant u see anything good concerning igbos is only the bad side of igbos u want to see or hear
but you will be the charmpioning one nigeria

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by sukar886: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tinubu is a big thief compare to Orji, igbo matter go kee you...
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by sukar886: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

Kalu is a very big theif, as an Igbo man I cannotr vote for him. When we have illustrious son and daughter of Igbos decent why should field Kalu.
.....tinubu na the bigger thief....
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Ngorbungor(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
sukar886:
.....tinubu na the bigger thief....
tinubu be Baba Ole
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just look at who they are celebrating! Same person who was imprisoned for corruption and now an ex convict. I spit on Nigeria! Tufiakwa!!! Poverty eats people’s brain and level of thinking.

Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
And the worst be say this fool is preparing to become Nigeria's president by 2023 , togeda with dat dwarf called El'Rufai mtcheeew...
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nigra(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kai Nigerian youths are mad ni...celebrating an idiot that kept your state where it is..So pathetic embarassed undecided cry
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by SeanBeezy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Webmannigeria:
Which Aba shut DOWN? Shut down for WHO? Rubbish
Uncle, the whole of Aba was shut down today, I was in traffic for more than 5 hours, something that has never happened in Aba!
Truth be told, OUK is loved by Aba people, that can't be said aboutTA Orji and Ikpeazu
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Webmannigeria: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Uncle, the whole of Aba was shut down today, I was in traffic for more than 5 hours, something that has never happened in Aba!
Truth be told, OUK is loved by Aba people, that can't be said aboutTA Orji and Ikpeazu

The same Abia that he looted and Aba that he failed to develop.....I'm not against his personal ambition though but all these drama he pull's from time to time should stop
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by BrownLondon(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Still better than this by far
The picture you posted is old town Osogbo.

Now pay attention, i know you're daft.

Old towns are the historical part of cities which are found in almost every cities worldwide.

If Nigeria was a tourist friendly country, then we would have been making cool money from those beautiful edifice.

Tourists travels every summer just to see beautiful old town in Europe, go to Warsaw , Venice, Vienna.

Actually those beautiful brown roofs are not something to be shy of, they're our history... Infact the ones in igboland are worse because they're kinda muddy...( If you want me to show you, I will kuku show you)

I noticed you Igbos do accuse other ethnic groups of what yourselves are guilty of ( I can explain this if you want)
Re: Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrownLondon:

The picture you posted is old town Osogbo.

Now pay attention, i know you're daft.

Old towns are the historical part of cities which are found in almost every cities worldwide.

If Nigeria was a tourist friendly country, then we would have been making cool money from those beautiful edifice.

Tourists travels every summer just to see beautiful old town in Europe, go to Warsaw , Venice, Vienna.

Actually those beautiful brown roofs are not something to be shy of, they're our history... Infact the ones in igboland are worse because they're kinda muddy...( If you want me to show you, I will kuku show you)

I noticed you Igbos do accuse other ethnic groups of what yourselves are guilty of ( I can explain this if you want)
And that part is new ABA town ? ...see this one ..oshogbo can not match ABA in any aspect of development ... absolutely no part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.