Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Health Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (163 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth: Herbal Products All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth by Jimshudam(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Being Healthy is one of those things that brings happiness,joy and peace of mind...
That's why I want to use this platform to introduce to you, my products(longrich)which are very effective with their specification...
Ranging from:
-Bamboo charcoal soap which is effective for eliminating all form of skin disfiguration (Black spots,Black head,Acne,Excema,pimples and lots more),it also serves as skin exfoliator....
-Pant liner which is known for it effectiveness in getting rid of Vaginal infection
-Sanitary pads that are very hygienic,prevent infections,aids fertility...
-Snake oil: This product works alot for different body issue such as Athritis, Stretch marks,Scarce,Hair loss,Dandruff,Serve as Body moisturizer, Help glow the Skin,help relieves body and muscle pain

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Fasting | 8 Benefits Of Fasting That Will Surprise You / The Best Solution For Shrinking/getting Rid Of Fibroid / Natural Therapy For Ovarian Cyst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.