Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Corruption Allegations: I Had 27 Properties And Ran Successful Businesses Be... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Allegations: I Had 27 Properties And Ran Successful Businesses Be... (162 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Allegations: I Had 27 Properties And Ran Successful Businesses Be... by Eborabadan(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
With the build-up of corruption allegations against the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, the minister has written to President Muhammadu Buhari to defend himself and clear his name.

The Minister of Justice, in the letter, declared that he was not corrupt and till date, has never taken a dime from public funds.

He added that he duly declared his 27 properties before the Code of Conduct Bureau (CBB), adding that he ran successful businesses before becoming a Minister in Buhari's government.

The Minister of Justice noted that he was already a wealthy man who owned hotels, restaurants, food processing industries and legal services companies for over 20 years before becoming a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Read more here=== https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/corruption-allegations-i-had-27-properties-and-ran-successful-businesses-before-becoming-minister-attorney-general-writes-buhari/

THE STREET JOURNAL
www.thestreetjournal.org

(1) (Reply)

We Are Working Hard To Improve Security Situation Of Nigeria, Says Buhari / President Buhari Finalises Nigeria’s Membership In African Trade Insurance (ATI) / Anambra Footballers Visit State Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.