Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Health Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (136 Views)

Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating / Health Is Wealth / Health Is Wealth: Herbal Products All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth by Jimshudam(f): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Being Healthy is one of those things that brings happiness,joy and peace of mind...
That's why I want to use this platform to introduce to you, my products(longrich)which are very effective with their specification...
Ranging from:
-Bamboo charcoal soap:which is effective for eliminating all form of skin disfiguration (Black spots,Black head,Acne,Excema,pimples and lots more),it also serves as skin exfoliator....
-Pant liner:which is known for it effectiveness in getting rid of Vaginal infection
-Sanitary pads that are very hygienic,prevent infections,aids fertility...
-Snake oil: This product works alot for different body issue such as Athritis, Stretch marks,Scarce,Hair loss,Dandruff,Serve as Body moisturizer, Help glow the Skin,help relieves body and muscle pain
-Toothpaste:This is so effective for toothache and Gum pain,it also help in deep cleaning of the mouth coupled with fresh breathe..
-Alot of products are available,just message me or contact me on 09027912557,08036560503...
Facebook:Jimoh Shukurat Damilola
Instagram:Jimshudam
Twitter:Jimshudam
Email: jimohdamilola13@gmail.com
we are here to serve you...

1 Like

Re: Health Is Wealth by Zinnyokoh(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Longrich is really the best
Jimshudam:
Being Healthy is one of those things that brings happiness,joy and peace of mind...
That's why I want to use this platform to introduce to you, my products(longrich)which are very effective with their specification...
Ranging from:
-Bamboo charcoal soap:which is effective for eliminating all form of skin disfiguration (Black spots,Black head,Acne,Excema,pimples and lots more),it also serves as skin exfoliator....
-Pant liner:which is known for it effectiveness in getting rid of Vaginal infection
-Sanitary pads that are very hygienic,prevent infections,aids fertility...
-Snake oil: This product works alot for different body issue such as Athritis, Stretch marks,Scarce,Hair loss,Dandruff,Serve as Body moisturizer, Help glow the Skin,help relieves body and muscle pain
-Toothpaste:This is so effective for toothache and Gum pain,it also help in deep cleaning of the mouth coupled with fresh breathe..
-Alot of products are available,just message me or contact me on 09027912557,08036560503...
Facebook:Jimoh Shukurat Damilola
Instagram:Jimshudam
Twitter:Jimshudam
Email: jimohdamilola13@gmail.com
we are here to serve you...

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: US Hands Over 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / How We Can Use Original Honey To Prevent Coronavirus / Treat Asthma With Multi Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.