Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me (635 Views)

Who Know Anything About Cflead? / Please, Do Anyone Know About CFLEAD / Dew Platform Plus Resources Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good day NLs,

Please I would like to know how to stop this people called CFLEAD RESOURCES from sending me an email for interview. They send me email almost every week. Someone please help me. Thanks.

Hello,

Response to your details received via our online, HR portals and referrals, your application stood out to us and we are impressed with your background considering your leadership, business and human resourceful skills.

In view of this, you have been selected to attend a LEADERSHIP and BUSINESS WORKSHOP for an online BUSINESS INTERVIEW via ZOOM as a Unit leader and business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (CFLEAD)

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.

***go to your email inbox and click on the authentication link.

***Sign in and you are good to go

Tuesday, 11th August 2020

Time: 9pm

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by sending your full name to our WhatsApp help desk line by introducing yourself (07020820884) after which the interview link will be sent to you

We look forward to getting to know you more and working with you.

Best regards.
Hr Sunday
Human resource manager
NB: For further inquiries please log on to www.cflead.org

Re: Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me by Davysmiles(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Goooday, check down the mail they sent last and unsubscribe or block them.
Re: Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me by Idrismusty97(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can unsubscribe or block. But with this people you have involuntary sign up for a lifetime of fake job mails. I believe they have our mails saved in some catalog probably gotten from job sites. So if you block/unsubscribe one mail they send an invite with another.

1 Like

Re: Cflead Resources Interview: How To Stop Them From Mailing Me by innosolo: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2020
adekanmbi1986:
Good day NLs,

Please I would like to know how to stop this people called CFLEAD RESOURCES from sending me an email for interview. They send me email almost every week. Someone please help me. Thanks.

Hello,

Response to your details received via our online, HR portals and referrals, your application stood out to us and we are impressed with your background considering your leadership, business and human resourceful skills.

In view of this, you have been selected to attend a LEADERSHIP and BUSINESS WORKSHOP for an online BUSINESS INTERVIEW via ZOOM as a Unit leader and business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (CFLEAD)

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Meanwhile, our online interview session will be conducted via Zoom application which you need to;

*download and install on your mobile/computer device.

***go to your email inbox and click on the authentication link.

***Sign in and you are good to go

Tuesday, 11th August 2020

Time: 9pm

You are advised to confirm your availability for the interview by sending your full name to our WhatsApp help desk line by introducing yourself (07020820884) after which the interview link will be sent to you

We look forward to getting to know you more and working with you.

Best regards.
Hr Sunday
Human resource manager
NB: For further inquiries please log on to www.cflead.org

Hmmm. Got the same mail

(1) (Reply)

Work As A Part-time Worker with instagram Under Insme / How To Solve/fix FRSC Recruitment 2021 Passport Upload Issues / Earn 400 Naira Every 2hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.