Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Real Fulani By Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Fulani By Photos (7856 Views)

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

[s]Personally, I believe you and all those who reason as you have done above really have more sense than you exhibit here but are hiding the fact perhaps for fear your sense will run out. These and other posts like them is like looking at all the Yoruba and Igbo yahoos and ignorantly believing all Yoruba and Igbos are yahoo, which, if you are one of those tribes indicates blind willful stupidity

Trust me when I say your sense will never run out but will grow because you use it. If you refuse to use it however,[/s].

You are talking trash. Fulani are primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness. Showing us photoshoped pictures will not change that.

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by TooMuchStuff: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Which kian yeye be dis naaa?

All dis terrorists children and their Pedophile Uncles

4 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are talking trash. Fulani are primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness. Showing us photoshoped pictures will not change that.
keep deceiving yourself... We love that cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by budaatum: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

I do not believe you are intelligent enough to recognise thrash even if it jumped on your face and ripped your eyes out.

Anyone with a brain knows not all Fulanis can possibly be "primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness" because last time I checked one of them was sitting on Aso Rock ruling the whole of Nigeria and unless you really want to admit how stupidly ignorant you are you'd have to wonder what all other Nigerians were thinking to have let him sit there.

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Guestlander: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
We are naturally ahead!

Ahead of what?

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guestlander:

Ahead of what?
ahead of you

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by BabaRamota1980: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
These guys show fulani pictures to impress Ibos, not South. They know Ibos have been posting threads claiming their light skin is like fulani and say after fulani ibo girls are next beauty. In Yorubaland we know what native fulani look like across West Africa and your women are not a threat to us. So i encourage you guys when you say South please be specific and keep your shows of beauty between you and Ibo. Let them match you since they accept you are more beautiful than them.

4 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

I do not believe you are intelligent enough to recognise thrash even if it jumped on your face and ripped your eyes out.

Anyone with a brain knows not all Fulanis can possibly be "primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness" because last time I checked one of them was sitting on Aso Rock ruling the whole of Nigeria and unless you really want to admit how stupidly ignorant you are you'd have to wonder what all other Nigerians were thinking to have let him sit there.
let them keep deceiving each other... It's of our own advantage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by DEROX: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
We are great people!
seeing this picture honestly I wish I were fulani
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
DEROX:
seeing this picture honestly I wish I were fulani
Derox come let's give you one of our daughter to marry.... grin

We have many yoruba inlaws!
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by budaatum: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
let them keep deceiving each other... It's of our own advantage
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending how one sees it, you are absolutely correct. If I was Fulani, I'd be laughing sadly at the other Nigerians' ignorance and stupidity.

Intelligent people would ask themselves why and how the Fulani that they believe are "primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness" can possibly be ruling their nation Nigeria. It says more about the stupidity of Nigerians than anything about Fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

because last time I checked one of them was sitting on Aso Rock ruling the whole of Nigeria and ... you'd have to wonder what all other Nigerians were thinking to have let him sit there.

I wonder as well. Could it be that he stole the election ?
Nevertheless, we can both agree his being there represents a great tragedy for us all. Proof again that very little good can come from your people.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending how one sees it, you are absolutely correct. If I was Fulani, I'd be laughing sadly at the other Nigerians' ignorance and stupidity.

Intelligent people would ask themselves why and how the Fulani that they believe are "primitive vicious killers notorious across west africa for blood thirstiness" can possibly be ruling their nation Nigeria. It says more about the stupidity of Nigerians than anything about Fulanis.
those guys only go to school but are not intelligent...

There is difference between being brilliant and being intelligent...

I Just pity their ignorance...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nevertheless, we can both agree his being there represents a great tragedy for us all. Proof again that very little good can come from your people.
"could it be that he stole the election" So Atiku that would have won if your claims were to be true is from idoma abi??

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Guestlander: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
ahead of you

Nonsense.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
"could it be that he stole the election" So Atiku that would have won if your claims were to be true is from idoma abi??

Go and tend to your cows. I'm surprised you are online.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by mightyhazell: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nice pictures,...

but op what about these ones? we can't wish them away now,can we?

4 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by GuyWise101(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ngwa nu, jabu seta.

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Kissiemu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai!

See fine girls. If I marry this kind one I can disown anybody disown able

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guestlander:

Nonsense.
are you being jealous?? grin

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by GuyWise101(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
These are the real funanis

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Dedetwo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
We are naturally ahead!

Arrewa, I shall not bust your bubble. However behind the façade, there is a job to be done.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by budaatum: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

"My people" being Nigerians, right, or am I to assume you are not one of us or you just fail to accept responsibility because you slept through the last two elections?

I do not accept that my bubu represents a great tragedy. He is precisely the leader that we Nigerians deserve until we abandon the sort of ignorant stupidity you display here and chose our leaders much more wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Guestlander: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
are you being jealous?? grin

Jealous of what exactly? You can't tell us where you are ahead or what I might be Jealous of.
If can't tell me these things please don't reply to me again.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

Go and tend to your cows. I'm surprised you are online.
with my 5 cow I can buy ancestral land

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Guestlander:

Jealous of what exactly? You can't tell us where you are ahead or what I might be Jealous of.
If can't tell me these things please don't reply to me again.
shut up!! We are naturally ahead of you... I know it's very hard to admit that... But deep inside your mind you know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrewa, I shall not bust your bubble. However behind the façade, there is a job to be done.
shut up!! And stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Guestlander: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! We are naturally ahead of you... I know it's very hard to admit that... But deep inside your mind you know the truth

You still can't tell me a single area of life where you are ahead. You are just babbling on like a little child.
You can't even think of single area where you are ahead.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
GuyWise101:
These are the real funanis
wow they are beautiful!! cool cool

Pls show us more!

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Dedetwo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arrewa:
We are the most beautiful people in Africa!

Shut up your putrid mouth. It all depends on your breeding.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by sapientia(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
These ones don't rear cows or stay in the Bush.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD / Tinubu Seeks More Patriotism In Sallah Message / Boko Haram Kills Two At Yobe Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.