Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Real Fulani By Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Fulani By Photos (7854 Views)

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Arrewa I think you guys do show case your culture during festive season only.

I'm correct?
not only on festive period... We display our culture during marriage or naming ceremony

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Sammy07: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arrewa:
not only on festive period... We display our culture during marriage or naming ceremony

Alright.
Because I can see Lot of Horses and co. Which I thought you do use it approved during festive.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sammy07:

Alright.
Because I can see Lot of Horses and co. Which I thought you do use it approved during festive.
horses are during Durban festival twice every year...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arrewa:
"could it be that he stole the election" So Atiku that would have won if your claims were to be true is from idoma abi??

You have to lower your expectations sometimes.

These people are not bright at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You have to lower your expectations sometimes.

These people are not bright at all.

this same people will come online to tell that they're the smartest people in Nigeria.

Apart from buying and selling... Nothing this people sabi... Nothing!! How humans go dey reason like chickens?

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arrewa:
this same people will come online to tell that they're the smartest people in Nigeria.

Apart from buying and selling... Nothing this people sabi... Nothing!! How humans go dey reason like chickens?

I would be ashamed to admit people I claim to be better and smarter than have continued to outsmart & politically dominate me for over 50 years and counting.

It would be an insult to my intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Arrewa: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I would be ashamed to admit people I claim to be better and smarter than have continued to outsmart & politically dominate me for over 50 years and counting.

let them continue deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by oyatz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
You may not like the Fulanis, especially going by the murderous activities of their militant Herdsmen, however those pictures are picturrs of Fulanis and not berbers.
There are light and dark skinned Fulanis depending on the genetic make-up.

The Fulanis are generally believed to be a hybrid ethnic of Black West African blacks and Berbers from North Africa through centuries of mixing in the Sahara Region when it was more habitable.

Dedetwo:

Why would anybody become jealous of Tuaregs and Berbers you posted as Fulbe?

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Outsmart? Is that what you call a teeming mob comprised of illiterates. Unfortunately numbers and brute force trumps intelligence.

But despite that, it's your people that suffer and your people that will continue to suffer in the years to come.
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
You missed it, I'm talking more of the kind of advanced politicking that made the likes of Daniel Kanu organise a million man march for Abacha; the kind of intelligence that makes AKK project possible, location of strategic national assets etc.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

rdokoye:

Outsmart? Is that what you call a teeming mob comprised of illiterates. Unfortunately numbers and brute force trumps intelligence.

But despite that, it's your people that suffer and your people that will continue to suffer in the years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arrewa:
like I said... Keep deceiving yourself!
keep deceiving the hausas and kanuris.
Impoverishing like a parasite, hiding under hausa identity and planting terrorism in the heart of the feared El kanemi.
Keep deceiving yourselves,the ultimate minority of nigger area

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:
You missed it, I'm talking more of the kind of advanced politicking that made the likes of Daniel Kanu organise a million man march for Abacha; the kind of intelligence that makes AKK project possible, location of strategic national assets etc.

Don't hate. Appreciate.

The kind of intelligence that makes Northern Nigeria one of the poorest regions on earth? The kind of intelligence that makes Northern Nigeria home to two of the world's deadliest terror groups? The kind of intelligence that leaves Northern Nigeria with the highest number of children out of school?

There's no point trying to redefine the word. There's no intelligence at play, in anything that's going on in the North of the country right now. That's not to say things can't or won't change. But for now, Northern Nigeria is known for nothing, and produces nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Sagay212: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let then stop supporting terrorists secretly. All these pictures are useless. Stop killing people and taking over their lands. Stop killing people for the foolishness you call blasphemy while you pardon terrorists who have killed millions of your people.

How can you support the killing of your fellow man because of some senseless blasphemy but will keep mute when boko haram and fulani herdsmen who kill thousands of your tribesmen are being pardoned .

3 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Are you then implying that the satanic cultism, baby trafficking, subhuman skull mining & ritual killings ravaging the south right now as well as the poverty ravaged easterners lining up for kerosene all mean there is no intelligence in the south?

Stop sounding like you lack basic intelligence yourself.

You're just bitter at your political inferiority.

rdokoye:

The kind of intelligence that makes Northern Nigeria one of the poorest regions on earth? The kind of intelligence that makes Northern Nigeria home to two of the world's deadliest terror groups? The kind of intelligence that leaves Northern Nigeria with the highest number of children out of school?

There's no point trying to redefine the word. There's no intelligence at play, in anything that's going on in the North of the country right now. That's not to say things can't or won't change. But for now, Northern Nigeria is known for nothing, and produces nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 1:30am On Aug 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Are you then implying that the satanic cultism, baby trafficking, subhuman skull mining & ritual killings ravaging the south right now as well as the poverty ravaged easterners lining up for kerosene all mean there is no intelligence in the south?

Stop sounding like you lack basic intelligence yourself.

You're just bitter at your political inferiority.

Strawman and Ad hominem attacks...huh. Is that the best you can muster?

Is there any point comparing the North to the South? In the South they manufacture cars, build computers, run restaurants and supermarkets. They have their own capacity to build, manufacture and invent. The South has nobel prize winners, and scientists that are celebrated the world over.

I can go on and on here. To compare the North to the South, is laughable, the act of a man (or women) driven solely by emotions, rather than rational thought.

The North lags behind the South by at least 100 years.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
rdokoye:

Strawman and Ad hominem attacks...huh. Is that the best you can muster?

You presented compelling evidence of intellectual inadequacy which required questioning. Hence.

rdokoye:
Is there any point comparing the North to the South? In the South they manufacture cars, build computers, run restaurants and supermarkets. They have their own capacity to build, manufacture and invent. The South has nobel prize winners, and scientists that are celebrated the world over.

Here we go again undecided

So you searched your whole brain & knowledgebase, yet are totally ignorant of manufacturing & innovation in the North? Are you totally oblivious of the fact that a team from Tafawa Balewa University built Nigeria's first COVID-19 ventilator? How can you claim to be an informed, well-rounded Nigerian if you didn't know PAN Kaduna has been manufacturing cars decades before Innoson started in the East? So you mean there aren't supermarkets, malls etc. in the North? Cement factories, several agro-processing factories (tomato, rice etc.) & even DICON Kaduna? How can you really be this unexposed & ignorant about your own country?

The problem with your kind is that you sit knee deep in your gutter filled okrika shops in Aba & make ignorant, unfounded claims about places you've never been & make brainless conclusions based on tales told by your biased & bitter conquered biafran uncles.

I really wish you could just focus on your evasive biafrauud since you are already too politically inadequate, inferior & unintelligent to be President over the rest of the country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Ank(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
All I can say is that the Fulanis took we, Nigerians unawares. As far as I am concerned, Nigeria was first colonized by both the British and the Fulanis. Our fore fathers focused and succeeded on getting rid of the British, leaving out the Fulani's. When the British left the Fulani's hid behind Hausa people and used the religion of islam to dorminate Hausas and ultimately Nigerians both politically and militarily. The civil war made matters worse for us, Nigerians. It has now taken Nigerians fifty years to wake up from their slumber realize the real intensions of the Fulanis, which is to dorminate and take over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You presented compelling evidence of intellectual inadequacy which required questioning. Hence.

Here we go again undecided

So you searched your whole brain & knowledgebase, yet are totally ignorant of manufacturing & innovation in the North? Are you totally oblivious of the fact that a team from Tafawa Balewa University built Nigeria's first COVID-19 ventilator? How can you claim to be an informed, well-rounded Nigerian if you didn't know PAN Kaduna has been manufacturing cars decades before Innoson started in the East? So you mean there aren't supermarkets, malls etc. in the North? Cement factories, several agro-processing factories (tomato, rice etc.) & even DICON Kaduna? How can you really be this unexposed & ignorant about your own country?

The problem with your kind is that you sit knee deep in your gutter filled okrika shops in Aba & make ignorant, unfounded claims about places you've never been & make brainless conclusions based on tales told by your biased & bitter conquered biafran uncles.

I really wish you could just focus on your evasive biafrauud since you are already too politically inadequate, inferior & unintelligent to be President over the rest of the country.

Having my intelligence questioned by the likes of you, is amusing to me...nothing more.

So a bunch of students hatched together a little ventilator, and now Northern Nigerians can compete with the rest of the country? Are you serious?

DICON Kaduna is the NIGERIAN MILITARY, it being in Kaduna has no bearing on anything, that said, it's been headed by Igbo men (Major General Victor Okwudili Ezugwu is the current DIRECTOR GENERAL OF DICON), throughout most of its existence. So, poor example, once again.

Show me this indigenous Northern Nigerian car manufacturing company. I'm so anxious to see it? LMAO!

Okay, let's get serious now. There's nothing in the North. That's a fact, you can either accept it, or spend the rest of your days lying to yourself. But as the saying goes, "a lie told a thousand times is still just a lie."

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ank:
All I can say is that the Fulanis took we, Nigerians unawares. As far as I am concerned, Nigeria was first colonized by both the British and the Fulanis. Our fore fathers focused and succeeded on getting rid of the British, leaving out the Fulani's. When the British left the Fulani's hid behind Hausa people and used the religion of islam to dorminate Hausas and ultimately Nigerians both politically and militarily. The civil war made matters worse for us, Nigerians. It has now taken Nigerians fifty years to wake up from their slumber realize the real intensions of the Fulanis, which is to dorminate and take over Nigeria.

Fulani's don't dominate or control anything in Nigeria. Criminality is not control, it's just criminality. Igbo and Yoruba people control NIGERIA. Igbo and Yoruba people are the sole reason Nigeria exists, and it's only Igbo and Yoruba people that can break Nigeria. Fortunately, where Nigeria is concerned, both groups are at odds with one another.

2 Likes

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Saao(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fulanis are not Nigerians. Most times cohabitat in most countries by the use of force. So can you tell me op where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you even aware DICON produced weapons used in the civil war against Biafrans?

Are you then claiming that Igbo men were in charge of making guns to kill their people or are you claiming DICON was established just last year when Ezugwu was appointed by President Buhari?

The joke is on you. tongue That you're still adamantly ignorant of the North producing vehicles for decades proves I'm just wasting my time talking to a wall.

I've given you enough free education and enlightenment for one day. I don't cast my pearls at clowns. Focus on your backward Abia shithole, that's your real headache.

rdokoye:

Having my intelligence questioned by the likes of you, is amusing to me...nothing more.

So a bunch of students hatched together a little ventilator, and now Northern Nigerians can compete with the rest of the country? Are you serious?

DICON Kaduna is the NIGERIAN MILITARY, it being in Kaduna has no bearing on anything, that said, it's been headed by Igbo men (Major General Victor Okwudili Ezugwu is the current DIRECTOR GENERAL OF DICON), throughout most of its existence. So, poor example, once again.

Show me this indigenous Northern Nigerian car manufacturing company. I'm so anxious to see it? LMAO!

Okay, let's get serious now. There's nothing in the North. That's a fact, you can either accept it, or spend the rest of your days lying to yourself. But as the saying goes, "a lie told a thousand times is still just a lie."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Are you even aware DICON produced weapons used in the civil war against Biafrans?

Are you then claiming that Igbo men were in charge of making guns to kill their people or are you claiming DICON was established just last year when Ezugwu was appointed by President Buhari?

The joke is on you. tongue That you're still adamantly ignorant of the North producing vehicles for decades proves I'm just wasting my time talking to a wall.

I've given you enough free education and enlightenment for one day. I don't cast my pearls at clowns. Focus on your backward Abia shithole, that's your real headache.

They made a few bullets, is that something to be proud of? Biafrans made rockets, bombs, guns, light armoured tanks, planes. There's no comparison, Nigeria received 99.99% of its military assets from the UK during the civil war.

I'm saying, DICON wasn't doing anything. Making a few guns is nothing, even Sudan makes military weapons, and Ethiopia. It wasn't until the return to democracy, after Northern military rule that DICON started making actual guns, APCs, drones, etc. None of that development has anything to do with Northern Nigeria, so stop bringing up DICON.

I said MANUFACTURE, not assemble. I'm fully aware of the assembly lines, many of which are gone, that existed in the North. None of that can be compared to Innonson, the FIRST AFRICAN CAR MANUFACTURER.

So you made a little ventilator, we make Laptops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_UdZ4vGC0

Why don't you focus on your 90% poverty rate. Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen. Millions of children out of school. Food insecurity. IDP camps, and mass migration to the South, for jobs.

Fix your problems, then you can talk.

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
rdokoye:

They made a few bullets, is that something to be proud of? Biafrans made rockets, bombs, guns, light armoured tanks, planes. There's no comparison, Nigeria received 99.99% of its military assets from the UK during the civil war.

I'm saying, DICON wasn't doing anything. Making a few guns is nothing, even Sudan makes military weapons, and Ethiopia. It wasn't until the return to democracy, after Northern military rule that DICON started making actual guns, APCs, drones, etc. None of that development has anything to do with Northern Nigeria, so stop bringing up DICON.

I said MANUFACTURE, not assemble. I'm fully aware of the assembly lines, many of which are gone, that existed in the North. None of that can be compared to Innonson, the FIRST AFRICAN CAR MANUFACTURER.

So you made a little ventilator, we make Laptops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_UdZ4vGC0

Why don't you focus on your 90% poverty rate. Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen. Millions of children out of school. Food insecurity. IDP camps, and mass migration to the South, for jobs.

Fix your problems, then you can talk.

No wonder. Figures and claims from ipob bureau of statistics. When did innoson start manufacturing you liar? Someone that just welds imported Chinese parts together to make ugly cloned vehicles? Where are his presses? Stop clowning.

You have finally exposed the limits of your intellect. So you think coupling together ordinary laptop components which a secondary school student can do is comparable to innovating, designing and building a COVID-19 ventilator? Why am I even wasting my precious time enlightening you?

Lol Igbo man has the guts to even mention mass migration grin grin... My friend listen carefully, as long as able bodied Igbo men are ferried to the North daily in your escape buses to escape poverty (despite all the bandits & Boko Haram) and hawk their okirika and otapiapia rat killer in our land for their daily bread, you have NOTHING to say to me or the North.

QED cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by feedthenation(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
beautiful race

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by rdokoye: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

No wonder. Figures and claims from ipob bureau of statistics. When did innoson start manufacturing you liar? Someone that just welds imported Chinese parts together to make ugly cloned vehicles? Where are his presses? Stop clowning.

You have finally exposed the limits of your intellect. So you think coupling together ordinary laptop components which a secondary school student can do is comparable to innovating, designing and building a COVID-19 ventilator? Why am I even wasting my precious time enlightening you?

Lol Igbo man has the guts to even mention mass migration grin grin... My friend listen carefully, as long as able bodied Igbo men are ferried to the North daily in your escape buses to escape poverty (despite all the bandits & Boko Haram) and hawk their okirika and otapiapia rat killer in our land for their daily bread, you have NOTHING to say to me or the North.

QED cool

You're a buffoon. LMAO!

Remind me to NEVER take anything you write seriously, again.

...and what the hell is a COVID-19 ventilator? LMAO! Is it some special kind of ventilator the world has never seen? Stop it. The ventilator was a hatch job. But that's fine, given the constraints. Calling it a ventilator is merely a formality.

Why don't your people build their own cars, in their infinite wisdom. Why don't you use some of that political smarts, to tackle the obscene amounts of poverty in your land.

Look and learn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThBWF_KsC8

Keep dreaming to yourself - That Igbo people are fleeing to a land ravaged by terrorism. Whatever makes you FEEL better. Because we all your kind. It's all about how things make you feel, rather than the reality of things.

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by marsman: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2020
No forget the terrorists Fulani every body knows
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by Ategberoson(m): 5:07am On Aug 13, 2020
met one fulani lady in Lagos years back, she's so intelligent and loving but she get jealous easily and very aggressive when angry, the relationship no survive 3 months when we part away

the Hausa lady I met on Facebook, we spent a year together but her father is against marrying Christian, she was on her Masters project when we met then. I think I prefer Hausa to the Fulanis
Re: Real Fulani By Photos by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2020
rdokoye:

[s]You're a buffoon. LMAO!

Remind me to NEVER take anything you write seriously, again.

...and what the hell is a COVID-19 ventilator? LMAO! Is it some special kind of ventilator the world has never seen? Stop it. The ventilator was a hatch job. But that's fine, given the constraints. Calling it a ventilator is merely a formality.

Why don't your people build their own cars, in their infinite wisdom. Why don't you use some of that political smarts, to tackle the obscene amounts of poverty in your land. [/s]

Keep dreaming to yourself - That Igbo people are fleeing to a land ravaged by terrorism. Whatever makes you FEEL better. Because we all your kind. It's all about how things make you feel, rather than the reality of things.

Just shut up and stop polluting this space with your lies and ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by mujaya1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fulani to the world

1 Like

Re: Real Fulani By Photos by mujaya1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
fulani to the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Awards ₦88 Million Food Security Contract / Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 / The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.