Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Start Up A POS Business With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Up A POS Business With Ease (287 Views)

Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Up A POS Business With Ease by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do you intend to start a POS business and you need business ideas on how to start it... We are also into that @ Aridunnuoluwa computers and Entertainments world wide.... DM now for business talk and deal and also call now to get your machine also...it has the best network so far... And the charges are reasonable compare to all other competitors...call or chat us on WhatsApp 07080776796
Re: Start Up A POS Business With Ease by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
within 10 working days your Machine will be ready
Re: Start Up A POS Business With Ease by IRIENBOY(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
How much is the machine cost?
Re: Start Up A POS Business With Ease by webmaster99(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
hey it seems you don't have sense!
I can report you to the mods for spamming my thread!

this online world is just too big.
why not promote your biz on your own page rather than behave like someone who is un- professional.

is this how you are been trained at home?
dont make me also spam your threads and don't provoke me!

I hate fights but if you start it you will regret this.
nairaland is just too big and why not mind ur business.

remove that post in my thread and I will also remove this move.

if not then I will report you to the mods for immediate ban on trespassing on my Pos thread

don't say you are not warned!

(1) (Reply)

PORT HARCOURT FOLKS ONLY!!! / How I Went From Needing 2k Urgently To Making 25k In 5 Days / How To Lease Barges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.