Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Secrets You Should Never Keep Away From Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets You Should Never Keep Away From Your Partner (364 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Secrets Men Keep Away From Women / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets You Should Never Keep Away From Your Partner by blessingchinny(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
There are top secrets that hurts a relationship despite the bond and emotional attachment between both couples. Secrets can be Toxic to a relationship as it is the leading cause of insecurity and lack of trust.

Keeping secrets is like keeping someone in the cloud and leaving them in suspense. Such can be devastating and tormenting as it eludes peace and security.

Imagine sharing an apartment with someone who wouldn't give you any slightest clue of their next action or what they intend to do for the day. Whereas, you open up to them before taking any decision. It feels like you are being cheated and exploited. What are these secrets?���

https://loveonet.com/5-top-secrets-that-hurts-a-relationship-avoid-them/
Re: Secrets You Should Never Keep Away From Your Partner by reiddecuti: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Stays With Me Forever / Strictly For Guys Only. / I Need a Husband he must be Cute And Caring One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.