Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Scout Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scout Recruitment (2072 Views)

Haulage Partner Scout Job 100k/month / Saudi Arabian Authorities Scout For Nigeria Doctors Who Wish To Work In Saudi / Talent Scout And Training Coordinator Needed At O3 Athletics Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scout Recruitment by Kedro(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
The Tranquil Youths Organization Of Nigeria(TYON)is recruiting SCOUTS nationwide to advance the programmes of the organization for the development and empowerment of Nigerian Youths.

Interested persons should visit;
https://www.tyontrust.org/recruitment/scouts/
to apply for FREE.

*Academic Qualification:

Minimum of O level.

18-45 years

Application Closes on Monday,August 31st,2020.

1 Like

Re: Scout Recruitment by Golden057(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
What's their duty and pay like
Re: Scout Recruitment by Kedro(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2020
kindly visit www.tyontrust.org for detailed information
Golden057:
What's their duty and pay like
Re: Scout Recruitment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Scout Recruitment by akwemose: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
I applied and was sent an a mail that i have been selected,but required to register to get a code with 5k.
Re: Scout Recruitment by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Scout Recruitment by akwemose: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
DeClan01:
Personally i believe its a real organisation and i look forward to working with them. Its a normal thing for an organisation to ask for such, u can check with other NGOs too

Okay, goodluck
Re: Scout Recruitment by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks...
Re: Scout Recruitment by Noahbraic: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
akwemose:
I applied and was sent an a mail that i have been selected,but required to register to get a code with 5k.

Were you interviewed too?

And also, can anyone shed more light on scout roles
Re: Scout Recruitment by akwemose: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Noahbraic:

i was..Via zoom
Re: Scout Recruitment by Kokoboss: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
akwemose:
bro sorry pls. You mean they sent you your appointment letter via mail or what?
Re: Scout Recruitment by Kokoboss: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Noahbraic:

bro pls did you get the appointment letter via mail or what?
Re: Scout Recruitment by Heineken(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
DeClan01:
Applied, already did the interview... Awaiting the organisation's hr decision... I hope it works out because service to humanity has always being a big deal to me and I'd gladly start with your organization. Imagine getting paid for being selfless and doing what you enjoy.... Its bliss! TYON to the world
bro how things? Did you get the appointment letter through mail.? And after accepting by clicking on the membership link what next?
Re: Scout Recruitment by thehappyone: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Heineken:
bro how things? Did you get the appointment letter through mail.? And after accepting by clicking on the membership link what next?
I am also curious cos I got my appointment letter via mail and was told to pay #5000. I want to know if anyone has paid and started job.
Re: Scout Recruitment by comfokon: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
thehappyone:
I am also curious cos I got my appointment letter via mail and was told to pay #5000. I want to know if anyone has paid and started job.

why should you in any senses pay money to be recruited?

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With This Amount ? / High Paying Jobs In Nigeria - Mostly By Foreign Companies / Graduate Trainees Need At Flour Mills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.