Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete (53898 Views)

#bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by kuuljay(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2020
extol1:
billion what? and there is still rat there
rat get levels bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Spaxon(f): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2020
JBoss25:
shut up this gyal
Allow me to show this table small
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by faithy29: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Pls nairalanders, where is this present big brother house located in Nigeria or is it located outside the country?
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Anijay1212(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Shey trouble dey sleep and Spaxon dey try wake am up bah?

cheesy cheesy
Spaxon:
Righteousness89 has something to say..... cheesy

Oh he wasn't' fast enough today. No space in FP for him. grin

Definitely Dammn niggarrr will say something or that Buhari's personal griller cheesy

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Anijay1212(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Spaxon:
Righteousness89 has something to say..... cheesy

Oh he wasn't' fast enough today. No space in FP for him. grin

Definitely Dammn niggarrr will say something or that Buhari's personal griller cheesy

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by SocialJustice: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

Do houses have production cost?
BBN Lockdown production cost.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by PHAYOL81: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Bro that house and decor isn't up to 600 million total, don't let anyone deceive you.

And the equipments, set up of the equipments and other logistics. You know the issue you're having with this thing is the feeling you get when you juxtapose the house with the one bult around you. But you fail to put in consideration the pedigree of the construction company (or do you think such project will be giving to an average construction firm that built the best around you), the logistics, the other essentials (like the sound-proof capability which is to restrict the noise pollution outside to the outside and the noise pollution inside to the inside), fire restriction capability (which literally restrict fire disaster to the room in which it's happened) and other facilities that are not technically decors but are taking into consideration while setting up the bricks and walls.
I once had this kinda discussion with a friend while passing by the tower Alakija was constructing in Ikoyi. The building was said to worth $160m plus and he turned up like you, saying the building ain't worth a half until we got home and I showed him buildings in Africa that were constructed decades ago and which are worth more than $100m at least. I knew he would believe that because those were in SA, Tanzania, and in North Africa. Now, if building worth such were around back in the days, how come he was having problem with the cost of this one when cost of materials have undoubtedly increased? Why didn't he rebuff the cost of the ones in thses other countries? You'll agree with me it's inferiority complex. Before you go on further, check the amount the house they previously used in SA was worth and then, convert into naira because most of the equpiments, logistics and decors are procurred in dollars in both cases.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Wentworthorg: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Fallacious
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by newisd75: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2020
coronavirus is not even nigeria problem, d are 2 type of virus affecting nigerian, which are: hunger & scam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2020
If that includes production cost, then it is very very cheap.

To start with, if you don't have a yearly subscription fee of about 500 million, you can't have your HD tv channel listed on DStv.

It cost around N20m for Channels television or AIT to send their crew to your political campaign or programme of any kind and broadcast your event live for just 1 HOUR. Lol.

Note, Channels tv don't broadcast HD. In fact, no local based tv channel in Nigeria broadcast HD on DSTV. They can't afford it.

All that AIT or Channels tv would do for N20m is to send few crew members of maybe 2 cameramen, 1 driver, and 1 journalist.

Now compare Channels tv with BBN House of more than 40 high definition (HD) cameras and high powered microphone/sound system, 24/7 uninterrupted lighting and electricity system for 3 months, all going live 24/7.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Jaqenhghar: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2020
extol1:
billion what? and there is still rat there

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
I doubt it.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Coldfeets: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
I wonder how much Big Brother Cameroun spent to set up their own.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Spaxon(f): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Anijay1212:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
As today get as e wan be I say make I find trouble smal
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by goldman777: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2020
That's why it's called show biz they simply show you lies.if you know you know grin
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by crafteck(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Fear god.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by YUSTECH3(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Where is it located self
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by orgylover: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
6,453,665.00 United States Dollar for 2 bedroom house? nigerians will never make heaven. how much is a mansion in Beverly hills

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by jefff455: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Ten06:
I'm not interested in BBN, what I'm interested in is how NDDC money was siphoned and looted and and how many abandoned project they left behind. Please, do thorough investigation on this and publish it. Thank you
then why are you commenting on the thread

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Ten06(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
jefff455:
then why are you commenting on the thread
Because I know you and I like you
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Do you think this show wil continue after 4years again.
Waste of fund
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Naso
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by sportFX: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Odingo1:
This dilapidated place cost 2.5B, iranu

Did you check the meaning of the word before using it? You have no idea what dilapidated means
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by yemionline(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Eku Inawo.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by SweetestIfy279: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Mayababy:
Even if it is not up to that amount...d house is really nice
hi pretty
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Spaxon:
Allow me to show this table small
hi spaxon
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
DON'T TAKE US BACK TO THE FIRST CENTURY

From the first century, humans were naked. However, as they were becoming more aware with time they discovered clothes and what we are wearing now is the peak of advancement that mankind have ever achieved and this is not backwardness.

But unclothedness we are seeing in the name of fashion today is the sign of backwardness and behaviour of first century.

Had it been unclothedness is a sign of advancement, animals would have been more advanced than mankind today.
Re: Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Oluwa O shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.