Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 (47895 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 / Arsenal Vs PSV Eindohven UCL (4 - 0) On 20th September 2023 / Manchester United Vs Burton Albion: Carabao Cup (4 - 1) On 20th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by RTSC: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Merimental:
Half-time substitute Thiago completed more passes (75) than any Chelsea player managed in the entire match.

stuff of champions. dats why we signed him not wener.

ynwa
You are signing jota instead of werner.
Jota is a vastly inferior player to werner.

Dont change the narrative.
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by donMIG(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
hotwax:

There is mentality at Chelsea...even if Messi and Ronaldo joined Chelsea tomorrow, they will start making dumb decision in opponent box18.

ATimo Werner and kante had the chance to hurt Liverpool, but they keep hesitating in box18.

Timo has joined Chelsea dry footballing...kante faced Liverpool net but did back pass.

Werner faced the net slowed down waiting Liverpool defenders to catch-up.

This is a norm at Chelsea. The only player not yet indocrinated is pulisic, I guess that's why lampard doesn't like him.

Negativity is Chelsea hallmark...negative football is made in chelsea .

We need an attacking coach..not this joke called lampard

At a time my guy
I feel ur pain
This life na turn by turn
Liverpool once suffered

grin grin

Ni coach available for now... Just M. Puchettino
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
RTSC:

Let us both agree that lampard did not give us the best possible arrangement on the field of play.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Slimzjoe(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
RTSC:

Liverpool relies on team play more than individual brilliance. Jota knows The League better and we paid much more Less for him than Werner.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The entire Chelsea squad can't even produce a short on target in 90mins.

That's so unbelievable but sadly true
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by biomedixexcel(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Liverpool relies on team play more than individual brilliance. Jota knows The League better and we paid much more Less for him than Werner.
So werner is a bad player now, won 2 good penalties for Chelsea in two games. Impact!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Slimzjoe(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
byrron:

Not buying this excuse at all.
A defending champion that conceded 3 goals to a championship team that just got promoted to EPL is a proof that they are fallible with the right game plan.

Seems you have forgotten so soon that Chelsea is a big club and have been defending champions on numerous occasions and shouldn't adopt the inferiority mindset when playing against teams like Liverpool simply because they are the defending champion?

What's the purpose of preseason and trainings if lessons learned from previous encounter with your opponents are not being corrected?

Chelsea didn't lose today's game because of christensen's red card but we lost due to the game plan adopted for this game.

Its been proven time and again that the best form of defense is attack and when you attack an attack minded opponent, they retreat for you and not the other way round and most times, attack minded teams have the worst defense and Liverpools first game of the season proved that but Chelsea still failed to learn any lessons from Leeds but decided to lay on the mat and wait for Liverpool to come and violate them like they ridiculously did in today's game.

Lampard had only one Game plan. Soak The pressure and Go on the counter with Werner and Mount. I don't blame him anyway. He knows how much Klopp and Our Boys can do damage when they smell a chance

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Slimzjoe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
biomedixexcel:
So werner is a bad player now, won 2 good penalties for Chelsea in two games. Impact!

To read no hard before o my guy. Chill and read properly again

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by RTSC: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slimzjoe:

So thiago alcantara is not an individually brilliant player?
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Frankcallys(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chelsea fans, how market?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by GallantDuke(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
kingjessy:
how can I change the feeling
I don't really know what to tell you but feeling bad whenever your team loses a game is not a bad thing;I personally feels bad whenever Chelsea loses a game but I do comfort myself with the fact that we just lost a game and we shall win the next match

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by biomedixexcel(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The entire Chelsea squad can't even produce a short on target in 90mins.
You obviously watched another match

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Slimzjoe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
RTSC:

So thiago alcantara is not an individually brilliant player?

Midfielders Can't take matters in their hands like an attacker would. I expect you know that. It's basic common sense

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Ayobami7(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
okay
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Xbolmax: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
One chelshit fan said ass-anal will defeat Liverpool comes next match grin grin grin

Anyways, let not forget that this lady has more points Dan chelshit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
donMIG:

Well said... But it would have been a different story if waina grin grin(Werner) had slot in those chances he had
Lampard had a plan( Catch them on the counter)... Correct ne if I'm wrong
Fabino was just absolutely sport on in his judgenent!

I wasn't expecting this kind of score line anyway

If timo had scored today and we still played so badly then there wouldn't be any cause for celebration from my end since I was also very critical of our first game even though we won but it felt like a loss to me because the result wasn't a true reflection of what we played and today's defeat should have been the second and celebrating our first victory would have amounted to being delusional on my part because we where very abysimal.

I didn't expect us to play so purposelessly and parking the bus immediately the game started was so disgusting to watch and we did same BS on our first game with a championship team that just got promoted which means that Lampard spent close to 300 million pounds on players just to pack the bus? Thats unforgiveable

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Sheanoel(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
kepas replacement is here already.
Lampard has a mentality issue. there is a difference between attacking midfielders and wingers. they look alike as some players are good at both i.e Bernardo Silva, ziyech and co.... havertz, mount, Barkley, Loftus cheek ARE NOT WINGERS, but Lampard no go gree.
through out the 90 mins no single force to bite on the sides and free Werner up. little wonder fabinho won MOTM. Chelsea has 3 wingers pulisic, ziyech and Hudson- odoi. why on earth was havertz and mount playing both wings with odoi on the Bench. even if his conversion rate is low he can bite on the edges. attacking midfielders are not wingers. this was a major reason why godiola lost out on the UCL last season. De Bruyne was played on the right wing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by crazygod(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wordson:
Guy, u are so funny.. grin grin grin... Better breeze wey dey make am think well well now.. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by biomedixexcel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
What the shout about acantra all about? He obviously played against 10 men and even conceded a penalty that should have changed the game had it been it was scored

1 Like

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Lampard had only one Game plan. Soak The pressure and Go on the counter with Werner and Mount. I don't blame him anyway. He knows how much Klopp and Our Boys can do damage when they smell a chance

That approach to playing football is now outdated just like the inventor of it (Jose Mourinho) is gradually fading away to oblivon.
You can justify doing such to protect a lead towards the end of the game and not at the beginning of the game.
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by RTSC: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Midfielders Can't take matters in their hands like an attacker would. I expect you know that. It's basic common sense
Go and sit down.
You have no point.

Which club does not want to get the best players?
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Earnonline2: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Sheanoel(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
biomedixexcel:
What the shout about acantra all about? He obviously played against 10 men and even conceded a penalty that should have changed the game had it been it was scored
he played for 45 mins and no Chelsea player had more passes than him........ I'd gladly exchange him for havertz

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Omega48:

I saw ur statement then I checked, u are a lady, that answers the shit coming outta your mouth.
Stay blessed

Park well.
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by toxicbrain: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
RTSC:

Jota would never let a midfielder like fabinho pocket him throughout the match. Almighty Werner with an average rating of 5!!!

Abraham did better against Liverpool last time he played full 90 mins
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Slimzjoe(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
RTSC:

Go and sit down.
You have no point.

Which club does not want to get the best players?

Teams pass up the chance to Sign certain Good players if their arrival would affect team Cohesion and Also the Wage bill. Common sense should have told you that but then again, Oversabi won't allow you learn and think
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Moutine(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Liverpool all the way...
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Shorsky1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lampard should have used Abraham as our striker and timo on the wing.Lampard bleeped up big time.
Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chelsea will now have to buy a ladder to climb up the league table? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lampard already knows that Abramovich is a man of few words but will soon feel his ruthless silence if this BS pattern of play continues unabated.

Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 by dex4sure: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chelsea fans right now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

PSG Vs Manchester City UCL (2 - 0) On 28th September 2021 / Manchester United VS Derby County: Carabao Cup (7 - 8 On Pens : 25-09-2018 / Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid UCL (0 - 1) On 15th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.