Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Need Advice And Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice And Help (413 Views)

I Am Afraid Already,i Need Advice And Help / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos. / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice And Help by gwininfo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
I am a young man of 22 years and I discovered that I love women but I don't like sex
Well what I need advice on is my dick size which is 5.5 inches long and about say 2 inches wide when erect, I have never had sex but all the ladies I have made out with usually complain of my size.
The last person I made out with said and I quote " your dick is neither long and thin nor short and fat but rather short and thin "
It has really affected my life and I get very serious esteem issues coupled with the fact I am average looking.
I need advice people because I have never achieved full erection.
Am I just overreacting or there is indeed cause for alarm
Re: I Need Advice And Help by Lightangel65: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
gwininfo:
I am a young man of 22 years and I discovered that I love women but I don't like sex
Well what I need advice on is my dick size which is 5.5 inches long and about say 2 inches wide when erect, I have never had sex but all the ladies I have made out with usually complain of my size.
The last person I made out with said and I quote " your dick is neither long and thin nor short and fat but rather short and thin "
It has really affected my life and I get very serious esteem issues coupled with the fact I am average looking.

Women don't generally like sex only nymphomaniacs do and its a diseases. So you are ok just have money or charisma
Re: I Need Advice And Help by Malik1338(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
u don't need to bother much about your size just go and learn how to use it

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice And Help by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Avoid distractions,,,

Work to attain financial stability & you wouldn't care about what a lady thinks about the size of your thing.

How many rich rant about their sex lives? You fumble,,, they move on to another

Do your best & leave the rest
Re: I Need Advice And Help by stanliwise(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2020
gwininfo:
you have never had sex yet women keep complaining of your dick size.
Oga please we need enlightenment on how ladies keep sampling your dick size and giving commentaries. Pls enlightenment a brother

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice And Help by frozen70(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2020
gwininfo:

The most important thing is how to use it well
Go and master the act of using it well on a woman

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice And Help by SavageResponse(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
SIR0:
Avoid distractions,,,

Work to attain financial stability & you wouldn't care about what a lady thinks about the size of your thing.

How many rich rant about their sex lives? You fumble,,, they move on to another

Do your best & leave the rest

Take this advise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Dating Someone You Had No Intentions For? / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Named IROKO TV WCW Of The Week(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.